Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1546    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 January 2013 - 08:16 AM, said:

Aha, so your problem is a racist one?

Iran unveils unusually colored blue submarine

What really is the problem? Seriously. I think a certain land occupier in the Mid East who thinks they are the chosen people just likes attention and a certain super power likes selling them weapons and strong arming everyone else who doesn't bow down conjuring up threats. Playing cowboy and Indian in the Mid East chasing so called terrorist.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 17 January 2013 - 02:44 AM.

#1547    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

I'll probably be called a terrorist for posting that. Enemy of the fear mongers.

Here is America's latest enemy building saucer drones. Be afraid:

Love the archaic hovercraft in the background.

Hillary Clinton needs to go over there and have a talk and try not to fall on her head which will get very little news coverage because it's a huge embarrassment.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 17 January 2013 - 03:02 AM.

#1548    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:50 AM

I just got my password and username rejected on the Keshe forum. I dont know what the reason is. I guess Keshe has so many supporters he just dosent need me. you wont be seeing any more posts from me again on this forum. Totally frustrated but I will live with it. Thats life I guess. I still support keshe though.

Edited by kumaran, 17 January 2013 - 03:58 AM.

#1549    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:11 AM

You have been shown the Light  "kumaran" THe Keshe Forum is a pitfall that all should stay far away from ! Maybe he found out you were being consoled by far smarter Friends !
Yes we are Friends  Stay safe kumaran ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1550    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

I will still support him but I don't plan on donating to him again. I will stick to observing what comes out. He seems to have made a lot of people in high places that he dosent need small folks like me. I will stop plugging him unnecessarily all over the place. He didn't even give a reason why i was banned. i will have to stay away from this free energy stuff for a while. Not get too involved in it. Better to sit on the fence for now and see the outcome. I just dont have the brains for it. I will rather buy some science fiction books.

Edited by kumaran, 17 January 2013 - 04:29 AM.

#1551    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

View Postkumaran, on 17 January 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

I will still support him but I don't plan on donating to him again. I will stick to observing what comes out. He seems to have made a lot of people in high places that he dosent need small folks like me. I will stop plugging him unnecessarily all over the place. He didn't even give a reason why i was banned.
Time will tell,and always Heals  kumaran. Kepp us up on the progress or what ever happens ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1552    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

I wish I had more money then i could do what the Italians are doing go to Ninove and try and replicate the design with Keshes help. I don't have money so I will just have to sit on the fence and observe what others are doing. I guess its all for the best. Then I could build a spaceship and travel to the stars like in Star Trek.

Edited by kumaran, 17 January 2013 - 05:04 AM.

#1553    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

View Postkumaran, on 16 January 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

I just feel it is necessary to have hope. Keshe is giving hope to people. So is Searl. That is why I support them. You are entitled to your own views. I am sure you are a good guy too despite the fact that we don't agree. But I just cant help feeling hopeful when Keshe and Searl say free energy, antigravity and faster than light travel are possible. Hope is what keeps me alive. http://topdocumentar...st-free-energy/ .

Yes, hope is there, but it also looks like a bullseye on your chest.

I hope too, but I want people who can tell me something straight up form day one that is understandable. That is the key here. Keshe has not been straightforward at any point, he has lied, backed out of demonstrations and is not helping his team. Mate, that screams scam louder than a banshee.

I think if someone actually has something they should be able to demonstrate, build or answer questions about it. Keshe does not do any of this.

Fringe will always give big promises because they know good people want the world to be a better place, and that is where they hitch their free ride on life. Anything worthwhile takes effort. Relationships, construction, even building a family. Keshe is not giving an ounce of effort. He is offering some hippy rubbish about eh answer being in the Universe, honestly, I really hope you did not end up paying out good money for that sort of nonsense.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1554    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 January 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

I'll probably be called a terrorist for posting that. Enemy of the fear mongers.

Hillary Clinton needs to go over there and have a talk and try not to fall on her head which will get very little news coverage because it's a huge embarrassment.

LOL, that is not only hilarious, but slightly familiar.......

Posted ImagePosted Image

Want to see a real impressive development in the submarine world? Look HereLINK

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1555    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

View Postkumaran, on 17 January 2013 - 03:50 AM, said:

I just got my password and username rejected on the Keshe forum. I dont know what the reason is. I guess Keshe has so many supporters he just dosent need me. you wont be seeing any more posts from me again on this forum. Totally frustrated but I will live with it. Thats life I guess. I still support keshe though.

Good thing you gave him money hey.

Can't give you the time of day? We still will.

#1556    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

View Postkumaran, on 17 January 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

I will still support him but I don't plan on donating to him again. I will stick to observing what comes out. He seems to have made a lot of people in high places that he dosent need small folks like me. I will stop plugging him unnecessarily all over the place. He didn't even give a reason why i was banned. i will have to stay away from this free energy stuff for a while. Not get too involved in it. Better to sit on the fence for now and see the outcome. I just dont have the brains for it. I will rather buy some science fiction books.

Do you ever consider conventional methods of alternative energy? You know, like the ones we have now, that work? Or do you only have interest in fringe claims?

Do not sell yourself short. I bet you do have the brains for it, but have not had the opportunity. If you ever want real questions answered, you know you only need ask. I will do my level best to help you understand real science properly if you ever want to.

Edited by psyche101, 17 January 2013 - 07:57 AM.

#1557    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 January 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

Yes, hope is there, but it also looks like a bullseye on your chest.

I hope too, but I want people who can tell me something straight up form day one that is understandable. That is the key here. Keshe has not been straightforward at any point, he has lied, backed out of demonstrations and is not helping his team. Mate, that screams scam louder than a banshee.

I think if someone actually has something they should be able to demonstrate, build or answer questions about it. Keshe does not do any of this.

Fringe will always give big promises because they know good people want the world to be a better place, and that is where they hitch their free ride on life. Anything worthwhile takes effort. Relationships, construction, even building a family. Keshe is not giving an ounce of effort. He is offering some hippy rubbish about eh answer being in the Universe, honestly, I really hope you did not end up paying out good money for that sort of nonsense.
I didnt donate much money. I wont be again. He has discarded me like a wet rag. A Bulgarian delegation recently visited him. They want to set up a foundation in their country here https://www.facebook...?ref=ts&fref=ts . So he must be telling the truth. They seemed impressed. Read the facebook page. I dont know how he convinces people. I wish I had his skills. I wish everyone came rushing to me for advice. I need to know his secret of success.
This is what they said
"Filip Filipov
about an hour ago
Event reports (13-15.01.2013): Meeting with Mr. Mehran Cash and Dirk Laurensens was a unique experience! We talked about the future, Cosmic Man, the universe as a living being and greatness of Persian culture, Zoroaster and Manes birth and historically linked to several ancient Bulgarian states. I sincerely thank Andy for help and started the process in Bulgaria! Thank Eliya that organize, balance and stimulation processes at a crucial moment! Thanks Pavel, that created the conditions for meeting perfectly. Dirk was the man who greeted us with a warm and adopted arms - it just would not be met, there would be no books and many other things. THANKS TO MR Mehran Keshe, which proved that in our time there are great thinkers, inventors and genius selfless HUMANITY change forever.

Mr. Mehran Keshe received us in the center of the foundation, smiling and friendly - just kidding with Dirk that there were skeptic who did not believe in the existence of the building where we go into. The meeting took place in the period 14.01.2013 8:00 p.m. to 2:00 pm 30 km. Brussels - Belgium.

The conversation started with the fact that I explained to Mr. Keshe, as if we were organized - about 5,000 people and we want to make real steps forward in the establishment of the Bulgarian branch of Keshe Fondation. He began to explain how the organization of the world center's in different countries in a very advanced stage and that the principle of the organization's total freedom and selfless ownership of any new technology and methods of science.

Began a very natural and rustic conversation about Bulgaria and its interesting and good memories of our state and nation. It turned out that not only often been in Bulgaria and has economic initiatives in the country - has helped our people in economic relations during the crisis after 1989, but even she knows, what we discussed in preliminary talks with Mr Mr. Dirk Laurensens - Iran (ancient Persia) are very deeply connected with the history of Bulgaria.

By the way, Dirk impressed the three of us, when we talked about his natural and interesting experiences with Mr. M.Keshe. Dirk studied social sciences, inventor creates a very interesting theory directly related to string theory, topology and philosophical vision of Holon (essence that is both full and part - very close to the vision of fractal geometry), and together with that of 14 - year deal with astrology. It is here interesting information exchanged - showed him the 3D model of the horoscope, and he told me good ideas.

Mr. Mehran Keshe, gave us advice on how to proceed and organize their work on the application of new ideas in Bulgaria. Then told us how the Italian group for a short time is able to repeat alone about 90% of magrav technology because Italy was keen on institutional and scientific work of Prof. M.Keshe.

Mr. M.Keshe showed us medical equipment foundation and explain how incredibly selfless and noble way people heal. Explained how his new physical theory to apply successfully to treat cancer and other serious diseases.
Then showed a concrete demonstration magnets that principle of wave-frequency phenomena are only available where there is physically manifested form and process, but a more subtle level, the level of expression of plasma-resonance frequency and objects stop be important (this should not reflect the conventional understanding of what a plasma, and the new insights generated by it).

Mr. Mehran Keshe is a great humanist sincerely want world peace and a manifestation of noble and harmonious relations between peoples. We recommend to read the speech of the Iranian president at the UN, where the president personally talks about new ideas and technologies M.Keshe. When I asked him, according to his personal observations to certain space objects are visible changes. He told us that our galaxy is a real community of highly advanced, moral, spiritual and technological civilizations, and he creates his physical theory and technology, contemplates the galaxy as a living being. This makes me happy because it is completely covered with my point with the ancient esoteric ideas that I have learned from the Bulgarian-Christian Esoteric School. Share with us and told us in detail that in the very near future there will be an extremely important and interesting news Keshe Fondation and would be happy to come to Bulgaria to be meeting with people in our bright people to deliver lectures on the latest ideas and technologies ."

Edited by kumaran, 17 January 2013 - 08:05 AM.

#1558    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 January 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

Do you ever consider conventional methods of alternative energy? You know, like the ones we have now, that work? Or do you only have interest in fringe claims?

Do not sell yourself short. I bet you do have the brains for it, but have not had the opportunity. If you ever want real questions answered, you know you only need ask. I will do my level best to help you understand real science properly if you ever want to.
You are right. I am done with fringe science for a while. I will stick with science fiction. I will also look into solar. If Keshe is for real and I hope he is eventually  with all the different countries setting up branches of the Keshe foundation the technology will reach me anyway. So why put in the effort to study it. I will just as well leave it alone and allow others to do the work for me.

Edited by kumaran, 17 January 2013 - 08:25 AM.

#1559    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,131 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 January 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

""Thanks to the Islamic Revolution, Iran has acquired the know-how to build submarines. No one believed that we would reach a point where we would build destroyers capable of carrying helicopters and missiles in the Sea of Oman and oceans … because it's a very difficult task to build destroyers and submarines."
So it's taken them 30 years to get to the stage to be able to build something reminiscent of Japanese mini subs from WWII? That sure says a lot for the progress in technology that the Islamic Revolution has brought about.
"The Sina 7 is reportedly capable of firing anti-ship missiles, which the Iranian government says is a centerpiece of its new defense strategy."
Would that be from that tube on the casing? Looks like the most you could expect to fire from that would be a mortar that you'd be lucky to get more than about 100 metres.
Still, interesting to see the hovercraft, presumably Russian.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#1560    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

Wow psyche, I must applaud you for bothering to argue with Kumaran for this long. He is so blinded its hard to watch. Its like an Atheist trying to make a Christian not believe in God.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users