Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sai Baba

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 12 March 2003 - 10:36 AM

Thanks for that Al, smile.gif  really intresting, I hope he suceeds and is reborn again. We could all do with a bit of love and compassion in these troubled times.                                                  

#17    Isanguard

Isanguard

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

• Yesterday is history,Tommorow is mystery,Today is gift

Posted 18 April 2003 - 04:26 AM

Do u guys heard about the servered hand of st john kemble who cam miraclely save father jenkins from coma, when the hand is placed upon the sick man's brow
I think sai baba is one of the miracle person......but what the people always misunderstood is that they compere him with god. Ones i heard him giving a conversation tells that he never said he is the god but he is one of devoted servent to the god.  biggrin.gif

~sorry for spelling~                                                  

"Life is infinitely strange than anything which the mind of man could ivent."          

~ Sherlock Holmes ~

#18    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 29 April 2003 - 08:39 PM

All i can say is 'Wow'

Bet he is a stunner with the ladies?

How about the world's first 40 multiple orgasm!

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif                                                  

#19    Delacorr

Delacorr

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 11:52 PM

Was it a boy or a girl?                                                      

#20    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 02:28 PM

yes, he did say that he wasnt god.                                                      

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#21    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 21 June 2003 - 06:51 AM

I have not heard of him too ... but in Islam we have some great people like him ... but they don't do anything ... they only read some Quran on the woman ... and give special water for her to drink ... and tell her to believe in God ... that is all ... and After a while the woman gets pregnant grin2.gif
not only that but you can ask God for anything you want ... but good stuff of course rolleyes.gif  ... the secret is in praying for God and Patience ...  original.gif
I tried it once ... and it worked ... I wanted to have good grades at University ... and I got what I want  grin2.gif  ... but of course I don't have to depend on God only ... but I have to try my best too ...  wink.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users