Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

200ft crop circle within yards of Stonehenge

Still Waters

Who built Stonehenge has long been the subject of debate among scholars.

But now the ancient site has offered up another conundrum - in the form of a giant crop circle.

This impressive 200ft design appeared within sight of the ancient monument yesterday.

And as ever the debate will rise as to who is responsible.

Some believe they are manmade, others that they are caused by earth's magnetic field.And there are a number who are convinced they are the work of extra-terrestrials

The ancient site is widely considered the most important prehistoric monument in Britain and is proving to be a hot spot for the phenomena this season.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trog

• Purplos

• Oppono Astos

• xXHellkittiesXx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll never know the truth about crop circles until someone actually videos one being made , and then half of those who watch the video will say 'Fake' ... Human Beings might be the most skeptical race in the whole universe .

I think ET's are really scratching their big bald heads trying to puzzle us out .... We might be a mixture of part Devil , part God , and part Alien , a most unpredictable mix , and that might be why some strange Human creatures stay up half the night prancing around in fields of grain .

Are those strange creatures trying to contact ET ? If so , what does their crop circle actually say ? Is it a coded message ?.... I have no idea .

We'll never know the truth about crop circles until someone actually videos one being made

There ARE videos of them being made - by people.

I have heard there is a difference, but other than some are better crafted than others...I don't see what the big deal is. This one looked kinda crappy to me...not very well executed. Maybe they got rushed.

We'll never know the truth about crop circles until someone actually videos one being made , and then half of those who watch the video will say 'Fake'

Human circle-fakers have been filmed, photographed and videod making circles and other formations for decades. Try researching the Circle Hoax Contest in Buckinghamshire from July 1992.

In the mid-90s self-styled crop circle experts of the time were duped into declaring that known man-made formations were of genuine paranormal origin (this was the whole basis of the Doug & Dave story ran by the the long-defunct Today newspaper); the research community fragmented from that time onwards.

this isnt even a particularly well done crop circle

People love making crop circles.

There no security around Stonehenge ?

that's a good question!!

There no security around Stonehenge ?

Not sure I follow? This is on farmland the other side of the A303, not part of the henge site, the photo doesn't show the field entrance @80m westwards

What I really would love to see is a video of people caught red handed in the making... I mean, if there were a group of people that decide to go and make one, and someone were to unexpectedly catch them in the act, wouldn't they try to stop them? or report them? or shoo them away? :hmm:

Clearly fake,Go to youtube and you can see many videos of people caught red handed in the making

I agree with DigitalDreamer, I personally don't believe any crop circles are real.

, I personally don't believe any crop circles are real.

Of course they're real. People go see them all the time.

What, you think they are mass hallucinations?

This one's a bit messy looking, and, as always, I feel sorry for the farmers whose crops and incomes they are ruining.

Well, how many more stories of crops turning into little magical creations, until someone gets caught doing this stuff. Soon are pretty good, but this one seems to be done by a first timer or an amateur!

I always said, Location, location, location. Brilliant artist. Good call.

Thanks for that video AD , so what we have is 'Pavement Artists' using a broader canvas , but hang on , Pavement Artists usually have a 'begging bowl' for those passer bye's who stop to admire the work to make a donation .

When they drive miles to a suitable crop to work over , it's costing the artist money and they can't hold their begging bowl out for money ... It doesn't make any sense , people are crazier than I thought ... I wonder where that insanity comes from ? ... May be they're the real clowns in life ? ... And how dull would life be without clowns ?

Purplos,(sigh),is Star Wars real? People see it all the time. Is it a mass hallucination? No, its a movie, from the imagination of a human being, not unlike a crop circle.

That doesn't make it any less real. Imagination brought to realization is real.

But I can tell what you really meant was that crop circles are not real (alien or magical creations).

Meanings change when you leave out words.

I have to agree that it looks a little rough. We can easily rule out intelligent beings from outer space.

Hmmm. What's left. Ockham's razor. That's what.

this isnt even a particularly well done crop circle

Yes, I was expecting a really intricate looking one from the way they were talking in the article. As someone else mentioned, perhaps they were rushed. :wacko:

I believe at this point in history there is more evidence to suggest that the human race IS being visited by ET's rather than not. Even statistics alone would suggest it it true with the many thousands of accounts, most notably with the Phoenix Lights account on March 13, 1997 and only 1 account needs to be accurate. I have a strong belief that the bible itself tells us all about it...just no one uses the words Alien or ET...or UFOs, instead they use the terms Angels, Demons, and Gods, with modes of transportation being "Chariots of fire". I believe the ancient Egyptians had a better grasp on the "gods" than we do, and thats pretty pathetic considering that was over 2000 years ago. My point is that I believe a large amount of crop circles are messages from the ETs... not yet decipherable, but definitely in the universal language of math. Do I believe all crop circles are real, no. Give a teenager too much time and you WILL have a hoaxer. The one in this article for instance is a good example of what I would call a possible hoax. It's too simple, unless the message itself was simple, but I doubt ET's would travel great distances in space and time for a simple message.