Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Official UM "Predictions Watch" Thread

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#46    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:38 AM

I'm not sure when, what year so I've hesitated in posting this because it is long range and it could be very long range, within 5 years though. The government knows already that we are heading for an ice age and that global warming was the prelude to it, it's over, we are now cooling but it will be awhile before they go public. Some things they have been trying to implement are useful but not all. Just please, someone learn to make soap.... It's the most useful thing you will need. All the tornadoes are a clue, the big picture is a new ice age that we are over due for. Sadly, not many people agree with me but I've been feeling this for a long time and it will become more apparent soon.  

Gracie Hatchet.

#47    kitco

kitco

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

• " WE COME IN"
    │▒│ /▒/
    │▒│/▒/
    │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
    │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    ...│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:31 PM

A vessel will be Hijaked by Somalie Pirates.

A LIFE OF MYSTERIE IS BETTER THEN SIMPLICITY. - kitco

#48    voidla

voidla

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

I think with current events going as they are, I predict maybe a storm or twister, I believe in Scotland or somewhere in England with a ton of mountains and rugged ground.
Damage will really only affect the trees and forests because it won't take place in a city/area with people but it will be enough to cause attention and damage.
I'm not sure of the exact date but I believe it to be in the day time in Autumn 2011.

Everything and nothing is impossible.

It makes sense both are what makes each other.

#49    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:55 PM

View Postkitco, on 02 June 2011 - 06:31 PM, said:

A vessel will be Hijaked by Somalie Pirates.
That's really vague.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#50    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:59 AM

Yes it is vague, if you are going to post something worthy in this thread that means including some sort of rough time frame with the prediction. I have things i would post here but i don't because i do not know the exact time frame, yet.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#51    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:58 AM

Another prediction: Hurricanes hit miami, this hurricane season. Will not be that strong, idk if they are even typing it as a hurricane but for sure a tropical storm.

I am also being told that Obama is thinking about possibly revamping the American Flag...very odd I know.

And in May 2012 Dick Cheny will completely remove himself from office or rather power itself..as in he won't be anywhere near the cabinet.

Ireland will have 10 bombs go off in the middle of their spring time...so I would assume that might be mid july maybe..not sure, the bombs will be spread out, one will be put by a random lamp post.

#52    kitco

kitco

Psychic Spy

• 1,184 posts

• " WE COME IN"
    │▒│ /▒/
    │▒│/▒/
    │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
    │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    ...│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

View Postarchernyc, on 02 June 2011 - 07:55 PM, said:

That's really vague.
Well my prediction already came true, thats more than you have.
when I was younger I could predict events because they would replay in my dreams.
one of my larger prediction's was the Sinking of a BC Ferrie Vessel where two people lost there lives, that was the first time a BC ferrie sank, I had dreams about it two years prior, and they became more common as the event got closer, I didnt know why I was having them, in my dream I was on the Ferrie and events lead up to it sinking, I just avoided Ferries for a while, untill I saw in the news that a BC ferrie sank, I nearly had a heart attack, and was shocked & amazed that it happened, the only proof I have is a couple freinds and my dad, who all heard about my dream prior to the sinking.

Edited by kitco, 05 June 2011 - 05:28 PM.

#53    kitco

kitco

Psychic Spy

• 1,184 posts

• " WE COME IN"
    │▒│ /▒/
    │▒│/▒/
    │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
    │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    ...│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:35 PM

The USA Canada and other Nato Nations will become engaged in a war against Iran, in 2016. events leading up to this war will include, the UN finding links of Terrorism and Iran, Iran proceeding with development of Weapons of mass destruction, Iran will be seen as a Rouge Nation that must be stopped, the war will be a bloody one with huge losses to the United Nation's, excluding china and russia, mostly western nations.
I had these Visions, and they occured in dreams aswell, and I have heard from other people that they think Iran will be a likely Enemy so I really beleive that this will come to be true.

#54    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

View Postkitco, on 05 June 2011 - 05:26 PM, said:

Well my prediction already came true, thats more than you have.
when I was younger I could predict events because they would replay in my dreams.
one of my larger prediction's was the Sinking of a BC Ferrie Vessel where two people lost there lives, that was the first time a BC ferrie sank, I had dreams about it two years prior, and they became more common as the event got closer, I didnt know why I was having them, in my dream I was on the Ferrie and events lead up to it sinking, I just avoided Ferries for a while, untill I saw in the news that a BC ferrie sank, I nearly had a heart attack, and was shocked & amazed that it happened, the only proof I have is a couple freinds and my dad, who all heard about my dream prior to the sinking.

I guess you didn't read the OP?

3. Requirements for Posting Predictions
The above opportunities DO come with some REQUIREMENTS however (like most things in life). They are:

3-A.) provide CLEAR predictions, in full English sentences, indicating the detail and concept of the prediction to the utmost of your ability. You can USE whatever method you'd like to arrive at these predictions, but I need the FINAL PREDICTION to be PLAIN English that doesn't need to be deciphered, measured, interpreted through ancient mystical alchemical practices or extrapolated with superimposed blue geometric patterns over landmasses on maps.

3-B.) The prediction needs to be a PREDICTION - not a guess or a general inkling or having a good idea of cultural or political environments. A "terrorist attack" is not a prediction - one at a specific location, with unusual details is. A celebrity being sick or getting a divorce, especially those in ill health or in known marital straits, are not predictions - these types of submissions will be discounted unless you present a compelling reason you feel your "prediction" stands out. You don't have to get the license plate of the guy that cures Lupus, but "Mexico will have an earthquake" is not earth-shattering news, ironic pun not intended, nor is anything war-like to do with North Korea or Iran, etc.

3-C.) The prediction MUST occur within 2011. It's all well and good to predict something for 2012 (and lord knows there are enough 2012 predictions) or 2018, but that isn't what this thread is about. And you must pin your prediction down - no "either Feb 6 or March 23" won't cut it - post ONE as your main (you can post the other but only the first will be your 'official' entry).

3-D.) If it is an offsite prediction, post the SOURCE (the psychic's name, etc) and URL web address of the site so it can be independently verified.

3-E.) Although you can submit more than one predictions, please don't SPAM, as it is possible there will be quite a few people submitting predictions.

3-F.) While we may note potentially relevant activities that could be interpreted as a portion of a prediction, if ALL major points in the prediction do not manifest, the prediction is FALSE, such as a prediction of a lion attacking people in the Sand Diego Zoo - if a lion escaped the zoo there but was recaptured before harming anyone, then the "attack" part, which I think is kind of important, negates the prediction, though does provide an undeniable interesting "hmmmm" footnote to think about.

Just sayin...

and, as another poster said, I don't post anything because I can't accurately pinpoint when something is going to happen. I just have vague dreams that often come true.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#55    kitco

kitco

Psychic Spy

• 1,184 posts

• " WE COME IN"
    │▒│ /▒/
    │▒│/▒/
    │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
    │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    ...│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:51 AM

View Postarchernyc, on 06 June 2011 - 03:40 PM, said:

I guess you didn't read the OP?

Just sayin...

and, as another poster said, I don't post anything because I can't accurately pinpoint when something is going to happen. I just have vague dreams that often come true.

thats the same with me, well I used to be able to, but that stopped when I was younger.

#56    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:34 AM

Dream prediction- Plane crash, civilian plane, like a big plane in the next 10 - 16 days.

*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#57    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:27 AM

I just saw this - http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-13851697

Plane crash in north-west Russia kills 44

And according to this time-line this is the first civilian plane crsh for 2011 - http://www.bbc.co.uk.../world-10785301

Edited by Anvil, 21 June 2011 - 05:27 AM.

Posted Image

#58    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:52 AM

Anvil-Incrediable Job!, even though yes it is unfortunate

You also reminded me of something, Monday night, at a reiki healing session, we were all asked whom/what we wanted to send energy towards to heal. Immediately out of no where I was shown a major earthquake would be happening (not the one I precided in august for US) but one that would be happening in a spanish speaking country roughly within the next week. We sent good energy out there way because I know they are going to need it, after what is going to happen.

#59    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:59 AM

Thanks Puri!

I too have a earth quake prediction to make. It came in a dream last night, something big in the next 6 - 8 days.

Posted Image

#60    EternalBlizzard

EternalBlizzard

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

• If you problem is big as a ship, then think of you'r blessings as wide as the ocean

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:21 AM

My Prediction tension increasing between Philippines and China possibly a war could come in the following months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users