Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Matrix Reloaded

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    emmy

emmy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 09:26 PM

For fans of the first Matrix film heres is a link to Warner Bros website which has trailers for the second film, Matrix Reloaded.

Click here                                                

#2    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 09:45 PM

they showed the trailers during the superbowl- they look awesome.  i can't wait to see them.                                                

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#3    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 05 February 2003 - 10:04 PM

smile.gif  wacko.gif Another one to add to a long list  am so looking forward to this                                                

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#4    emmy

emmy

Psychic Spy

• 1,448 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 01:16 PM

Here's a cool film review site

here  Movie Mania                                                  

#5    emmy

emmy

Psychic Spy

• 1,448 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 01:41 PM

The above post was posted by my younger brother after I went away from the computer for a while, it is actually his own film review website that he has set up himself.                                                  

#6    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 03:34 PM

hehe, tell him that his site has serious issues in windows explorer @ 1280x960 resolution...  if he is a perfectionist, you won't see him for a few days  laugh.gif                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#7    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 02:40 PM

Yeah I saw the SuperBowl Trailer...so beautifull...I can't wait for it...

...there is also the japanese trailer now available on www.whatisthematrix.com

Please Click....enter the Matrix! wink.gif                                                  

If you cannot be the First, be the One.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#8    Messiah 01

Messiah 01

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play

Posted 02 March 2003 - 04:32 AM

I cant wait till its released either, this is one i dont want to miss! cool.gif                                                  

I jumped in the river, what did i see? Black eyed angels swam with me. A moon full of stars and astral cars, and all the figures I used to see

Posted Image

#9    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 08 March 2003 - 08:55 PM

In conjunction with the films, 9 short animated films are also being released on DVD from early June I think. Two of these can already be downloaded from the Matrix website, but the first film Final Flight of The Osiris will also be shown at cinemas before the screening of the WB movie Dreamcatcher.  Final Flight has been made by Squaresoft; The makers of the Final Fantasy games, and contains the most detailed CG animation to date. cool.gif

You can see the trailer for it from this link.

http://evanescent.50megs.com/misc/osiris.mpg                                                  

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#10    JoJoBinks

JoJoBinks

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:07 PM

ROAR! I am so tempted to....How  can I say without breaking rules......

Get...The Matrix Reloaded.... Now! Instead of waiting for it to come out ! Been waiting  years for this movie!

That and Terminator 3 are my biggies comming up. Wish they would do another Conan though sad.gif                                                  

#11    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 11 March 2003 - 12:34 AM

Excellent link, Tommy, thanks for that.  smile.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#12    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 03:20 AM

Finally! The feature trailer for The Matrix Reloaded is up on the Official Website. 2.30 mins of jaw-dropping adrenaline packed action! ohmy.gif  

Also up for download are two t.v spots, and the 3rd Animatrix episode Detective Story All are worth checking out!

cool.gif                                                  

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users