Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rush , his BS and 'phony soldiers' who have

Lt_Ripley

On his show Friday, Limbaugh said proceeds from the sale, and a matching $2.1 million from his own pocket, would go to the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, which provides scholarships to children of Marines or federal law enforcement personnel who were killed while serving their country

does that include the children of those 'phony soldiers' that were against the war that were killed while still serving ?

or will they investigate ?

if it wasn't for the democrats sending that letter Rush could never have gotten squat. good to see at least some right winger crack their wallet open for once for soldiers instead of crying about paying taxes for soldier benefits.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• libertyworld

• Saru

• bathory

• Lt_Ripley

Top Posters In This Topic

does that include the children of those 'phony soldiers' that were against the war that were killed while still serving ?

if it wasn't for the democrats sending that letter Rush could never have gotten squat. good to see at least some right winger crack their wallet open for once for soldiers instead of crying about paying taxes for soldier benefits.

What in the world are you blathering about?

Rush not only gets nothing but the last laugh out of this whole absurd affair, he matched the high bid from his own wallet to the tune of another 2 million dollars plus!

Edited by libertyworld

Hey, wait a minute. All right winger do is prevent the Leftist from cracking the taxpayers wallet whenever they feel like it.

No it does not go to people "pretending" to be real soldiers, ie. Phony Soldiers.

Will who investigate what?

What are you doing for them, Ripley? All you are doing is spreading lies and distortations. You sit there, lie and lie, and lie...yet you have the audacity to bash someone for giving to charity. What have you done, other than lie?

And nice spin, you miserable liar. They tried to use their power as Senators to silence him, to smear him, and he turned it around, and made it beneficial for the families of soldiers. What have you done, other than complain that other people aren't paying enough taxes, liar?

Edited by BrucePrime

It only includes solders that actually served in the military. I suggest you do some unbiased research on this matter. Limbaugh had and still has a charity for the military way before this 'phony soldiers' smear attack came from the liberal left.

Semper Fi!

Lt Ripley please post a link to the article you are quoting, you must always credit another's work and providing a link to the source material is required.

Lt Ripley please post a link to the article you are quoting, you must always credit another's work and providing a link to the source material is required.

the link is from the original story on Rush posted - http://www.townhall.com/video/FoxNews/2176...7_hc_rush_F1200

not all soldiers serving are pro war and that is what cons fail to see. Plenty feel the war was a lie and are serving now does that make them Rush's' so called ' phony soldiers' ?

And when those who are serving who do believe Bush lied die in combat will this charity also support their families ? or will their personal take on the war exclude their families ?

and lastly cons have cut benefits to soldiers - so are they phony patriots ? Want war but won't support them when they come home ? Then what does this 'charity' represent since it's right wing based ? smells of hypocrisy when you praise how much a letter raises for ' soldiers families' yet cry foul for taxes raised to benefit soldiers once home.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Rush qualified his phony soldier statement when he referred to people such as Jesse McBeth

stop being a liar Ripley

Why are clowns like ripley repeatedly permitted to post lies in this forum? I cant comprehend someone so stupid that they don't understand "phony soldiers" refers to people making outrageous claims of committing atrocities in war, yet have never served a day in the armed forces, so the only logical conclusion is that she is trying to lie to the people of UM.

Had this been someone from Air America that had 41 Republican Members of the US Senate trying to silence a PRIVATE US CITIZEN, you liberals would have screamed bloody murder and thrown a typical left wing juvenile temper tantrum.

Why are clowns like ripley repeatedly permitted to post lies in this forum? I cant comprehend someone so stupid that they don't understand "phony soldiers" refers to people making outrageous claims of committing atrocities in war, yet have never served a day in the armed forces, so the only logical conclusion is that she is trying to lie to the people of UM.

Had this been someone from Air America that had 41 Republican Members of the US Senate trying to silence a PRIVATE US CITIZEN, you liberals would have screamed bloody murder and thrown a typical left wing juvenile temper tantrum.

Good question. The answer lies in the allegiences of the moderators and administrator, who's silence in the face of such disgraces over time speaks loudly as to their own integrity.

I call upon those who have the power here at UM to do a better job of validating their qualifications for holding the positions they do.

We have witnessed entirely too much leniency (?) shown toward those here who most wantonly indulge in what is here so well exemplified. As it stands, those in charge here are not exactly cultivating our respect for them.

This is not an attack on ripley.

She is only one of several here that so consistantly and recklessly violate common standards of civility and responsibility.

Come on people, do your jobs or resign already. Though I do prefer a forum be under-moderated rather than over-moderated... It's about balance.

I will report my own post to do my best to bring it to the attention of the moderators and administrator.

Edited by libertyworld

Rush qualified his phony soldier statement when he referred to people such as Jesse McBeth

stop being a liar Ripley

Yeah. He was just calling Jessie McBeth "phoney." He said that never went to war & that he is claiming to he had gone to war.

Good question. The answer lies in the allegiences of the moderators and administrator, who's silence in the face of such disgraces over time speaks loudly as to their own integrity.

I call upon those who have the power here at UM to do a better job of validating their qualifications for holding the positions they do.

We have witnessed entirely too much leniency (?) shown toward those here who most wantonly indulge in what is here so well exemplified. As it stands, those in charge here are not exactly cultivating our respect for them.

She is only one of several here that so consistantly and recklessly violate common standards of civility and responsibility.

Come on people, do your jobs or resign already.

Calm down, libertyworld. The door swings both ways. I'm sure that while some moderators favor the left-oriented members, others favor the right-oriented members.

Mods are people too, and each of them have a set of political beliefs, they're not all an army of clones.

Least I don't think so :unsure:

Calm down, libertyworld. The door swings both ways. I'm sure that while some moderators favor the left-oriented members, others favor the right-oriented members.

Mods are people too, and each of them have a set of political beliefs, they're not all an army of clones.

Least I don't think so :unsure:

I'm totally calm.

I just think they should do a more balanced job. That's all. Not so much to ask, is it?

Maybe we should add a room where anything goes... Totally un-moderated... Adults only... oops that wouldn't work since that cuts out most liberals... Only those who check the warning box allowed, hows that?

Edited by libertyworld

Come on people, do your jobs or resign already. Though I do prefer a forum be under-moderated rather than over-moderated... It's about balance.

I will report my own post to do my best to bring it to the attention of the moderators and administrator.

Oh please.

Ripley upsets you and you have a moan about the moderators and how they do their Job. If you dont like how the place is run maybe you should just not visit it. I dont want to sound like im having ago but if someone is upsetting you then Report it to the moderators and bring it to their attention instead of just whinging about how the moderators do their job.

Oh please.

Ripley upsets you and you have a moan about the moderators and how they do their Job. If you dont like how the place is run maybe you should just not visit it. I dont want to sound like im having ago but if someone is upsetting you then Report it to the moderators and bring it to their attention instead of just whinging about how the moderators do their job.

She doesn't upset me. She actually helps me. I don't think you understand my point. Members like her get more leniency than some of us think they should.

No big deal. No disaster if they go on getting it.

Again, her and bob etc. actually help me make my points. These last few days have seen her get away with a lot of lying, thats for sure.

The answer lies in the allegiences of the moderators and administrator, who's silence in the face of such disgraces over time speaks loudly as to their own integrity.

This is a web site about the paranormal and the unexplained, not politics. Being based in the United Kingdom i'm afraid American politics is not my strongpoint nor a focus of this forum. To suggest that we are demonstrating an 'allegience' or 'lack of integrity' by not pre-emptively spotting and removing an inaccuracy in a three sentence comment relating to a political news story that i'm not even familiar with is frankly, ridiculous.

Seriously, who exactly do you think I should do a better job of validating my qualifications to ? What an absurd comment.

Why are clowns like ripley repeatedly permitted to post lies in this forum?

What a bunch of baloney.

King and liberty,

The U-M forum is literally filled with lies of all sorts, and on a daily basis.

If you guys are so concerned for the truth, I suggest you never take a peek into the Ancient Civilizations section. You'll probably stroke out.

Ripley is obviously voicing an opinion. One I happen to completely disagree with, but an opinion nontheless.

How does what Ripley says differ from what was said by the poster that said that the Great Pyramid was constructed from concrete, the constituents of which were brought here from Mars?

Lies are the bread and butter of all unexplained mysteries.

Harte

This is a web site about the paranormal and the unexplained, not politics. Being based in the United Kingdom i'm afraid American politics is not my strongpoint nor a focus of this forum. To suggest that we are demonstrating an 'allegience' or 'lack of integrity' by not pre-emptively spotting and removing an inaccuracy in a three sentence comment relating to a political news story that i'm not even familiar with is frankly, ridiculous.

Seriously, who exactly do you think I should do a better job of validating my qualifications to ? What an absurd comment.

Thanks for responding. I did go a little far with that and I do prefer a less moderated forum.

The answer lies in the allegiences of the moderators and administrator, who's silence in the face of such disgraces over time speaks loudly as to their own integrity.

Whoa! Again and again you cry out to mommy to silence those you disagree with. You are just so tolerant of freedom, diversity and dissent. So respectful of other's opinions. Are you really so insecure in your beliefs as to be so threatened by those who do not submit to your party line? The left must be so proud of you. Stalin and his kind sure would be.

I think 4 times that day bob called out for me to be silenced. Something I have never once done for anyone here.

Again, it's about impressions given over time. Certain types seem to get more leniency. Not that big of a deal people. I'm not upset about anything or anyone. I was being over dramatic on purpose to stir things up. Everything is going to be okay. A little dramatic language can be a good thing sometimes, even if it got me slapped down on occasion. I'm fine. We conservatives can take care of ourselves pretty well.

Saruman make a good point. I accept it. I was never doing anything but smiling with every word I wrote. Honest! I love ripley and bob and unlimited and ninja and the others. They help me!

Edited by libertyworld

I think 4 times that day bob called out for me to be silenced. Something I have never once done for anyone here.

I'm sorry but your extremist right wing views are dangerous to say the least. :P

jk........ I'm just asking that you post news , not just opinion pieces.

I realize that we all do it from time to time. But not with every single post.

Right, well this thread has clearly departed from the original topic and under the circumstances I think we'll call this one a day.

Closed.