Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony

• Please log in to reply
5532 replies to this topic

#46    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 June 2012 - 11:52 PM, said:

Wishful thinking?

Scared?

I am having a nice conversation with others, would you refuse me that would you, just so that you can talk about solved mysteries that were never mysteries?

Didn't think I would know those cases of the top of my head did you. Don't blame me for you lack of research and lousy presentations. Most of them have already been countered here. Do you ever look at a case before you present it? Dead set, after that lengthy thread, I cannot believe you put that Buzz Aldrin clip up Zoser. It's like a 65 page thread right here, how on earth did you manage to miss it? Buzz himself says the report is rubbish and he was taken out of context. It is not hard to find these things you know. Particularly that example.

Actually considering you promoted the Aztec Hoax as a genuine mystery I probably should not be so surprised should I? :rolleyes:

Try harder Zoser. this thread had potential until you put that sordid rubbish up. It is not hard to have a look at a case to see if it is an obvious hoax or not. In this case, you never had to leave UM.

And they are not documentaries. That too, does not look good for your credibility. Just a helpful hint there.

Any discussion welcome :yes: It's just that you didn't seem too happy with the thread?

Posted Image

#47    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:35 PM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 18 June 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Evan our good friend Major Hector Quntanilla at Project Blue Book, whose orders were to slap some kind of explanation on every UFO report, could not find any explanation for Zamora's sighting.  No one ever will, in my opinion.

That goes for lots of these UFO cases..... Unexplained, however, is far from proof of ET visitation.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#48    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostDBunker, on 18 June 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

That goes for lots of these UFO cases..... Unexplained, however, is far from proof of ET visitation.

Then what is it?  Hard to believe that in 1964 the USAF possessed that technology.  Was Area 51 even built then?

Posted Image

#49    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 June 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

Then what is it?  Hard to believe that in 1964 the USAF possessed that technology.  Was Area 51 even built then?

Its UNEXPLAINED......Thats it. We might never get the answer. We can speculate all we want, but that means nothing.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#50    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

View PostDBunker, on 18 June 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

Its UNEXPLAINED......Thats it. We might never get the answer. We can speculate all we want, but that means nothing.

He saw two bods in suits walking around outside of he craft.  The landing gear left marks on the ground unidentifiable as any known craft,  Another witness reported an oval shaped craft flying low over his car that day that matched the description of Zamora's craft.   Not much else it could really be? :alien:

Interestingly he described a heat from below the craft as it took off; by no means silently.  Beginning to wonder  if the Cash Landrum craft was one of a kind.

Edited by zoser, 18 June 2012 - 07:40 PM.

Posted Image

#51    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 June 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

He saw two bods in suits walking around outside of he craft.  The landing gear left marks on the ground unidentifiable as any known craft,  Another witness reported an oval shaped craft flying low over his car that day that matched the description of Zamora's craft.   Not much else it could really be? :alien:

Interestingly he described a heat from below the craft as it took off; by no means silently.  Beginning to wonder  if the Cash Landrum craft was one of a kind.

No wonder people here are laughing at you...... If that is how your mind works.

#52    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostDBunker, on 18 June 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

I can honestly say that I have no idea what the UFO was, where it came from or where it went after it took off, and I don't think anyone else does either.  I only know that the conventional explanations--and I think I've heard just about all of them over the years--have fallen woefully flat in the Zamora case.

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 18 June 2012 - 07:46 PM.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#53    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 June 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

Apart from the Surveyor craft being tested out of White Sands that same day.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#54    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:05 PM

View PostOppono Astos, on 18 June 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

Was it oval and without wings?  If not it wasn't what LZ was looking at.

PS how do you know if was out that day?

Edited by zoser, 18 June 2012 - 08:07 PM.

Posted Image

#55    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,264 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

View PostOppono Astos, on 18 June 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

~
Would NASA really fly around a prototype of an immensely expensive program over public land, with all that nice private Government owned land they could use? Could a probe designed to land on the moon fly in Earth's atmosphere anyway?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#56    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,264 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

* This is Surveyor. http://en.wikipedia....urveyor_Program

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#57    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,040 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:28 PM

View Post747400, on 18 June 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

~
Would NASA really fly around a prototype of an immensely expensive program over public land, with all that nice private Government owned land they could use?

You wouldn't think so and White Sands is a good distance from Socorro.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#58    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

View Post747400, on 18 June 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

No way was that what Zamora reported, and even Blue Book didn't believe it was anything like that.  They actually checked for once.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#59    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

A Triumph Bonneville is probably closer to what LZ saw. :no:

Posted Image

#60    booNyzarC