Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tree Creature...

mr_halo

I don't know anything about this picture, just wondering if anyone has any information on it?

post-9-1091217384.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• man_in_mudboots

• VampChilde18

• Cobalt Demon

• mr_halo

Either part of the tree, or a raptor bird.. Like eagles...

It's a blurred picture of something in a tree. What's the big deal?

Just because you can't make out what it is doesn't make it a cryptid or something. Probably a piece of tree shaped that way, or a bird covered by the tree in such a way that it looks weird.

The pic is way to blurry to make out anything. For all we know it could be a that little girls toy stuck in the tree!

It would help to know where it was.

In some areas of the world there are animals that look like that. If this was Australia on a cludy day well, it wouldn't be a mystery at all.

Huh, that pic reminds me of a story my neighbor told me when I was little. He's a great story teller and liar, and successfully scared the crud out of me back in the day.

if i knew what it was or where it was taken, i wouldn't be asking would i?

The picture was just on a small cryptozoology website and there was no information on it, therefore i thought i'd ask if anyone had seen it before or knew if it was taken in austrailia, or was a hoax, or had any story behind it....

can kangaroos climb trees?

Edited by mr_halo

I don't know never seen it before, but it kinda looks like a lemar or possum in the tree

I hate to sound too obvious but the way the "Creatures" colors shade in perfectly with the parts of the tree around leads me to believe it's merely a simulacra..

my money is on it being a simulcra, probably some bark that has fallen off the tree

it looks to me like either a kangeroo or that strange kanine thing for anouther thred stuck in the tree. Nothing special, i've seen many dogs that can climb trees and that thing isn't that far up.

there's nothing really so serius about that... maybe its just a primate or something but not really serious thing to talk about... its nothing mysterious. or maybe, a great computer graphist made that trick..

there are such things as tree kangaroos user posted image aww isn't they cute

THAT IS FOUL FLYING CREATURE OF NIGHT! Jk...

Actually to me it look more like some kind of sheep or baby deer. But sheep and deer cant climb! So it can be a hoax of someone planting that poor thing into tree.

If not then it could be some edvience of Jersey Devil... But I find Jersey Devil story VERY hard to believe, so hard that I am almost 99% sure it is a myth.

AWW that tree kangaroo is cute! From what I see I can tell that the tree is escuplaty (cant spell it) whcih is what many austrialia animals eat and live in. So it can be tree kangaroo.

thats not a kangaroo, it might be called a "tree kangaroo" but it isnt a kangaroo.

and its eucalyptus, koalas love them

SAVE THE KOALA!!!!!

perhaps it's just the Russian music playing right now but If i had to guess I'd say its the Jersy Devil roosting well on vacation grin2.gif....that or part of the tree....or a tree kangaroo...all good

The shape of what is supposed to be the head doesn't look like a dog at all. It does look like a kangaroo head.

There is a species of bat that has a head similar to a kangaroo or horse head. I think it's called a hammerhead bat or something? I forget! But some people think that sightings of this bat may be the jersey devil sightings because the bat has similar features to the JD. The head like a kangaroo or a horse, the wings...

So maybe this is one of those bats? Though it's daytime in the pic and bats dont come out in the day.

But then a bat with a screwed up schedule is more believable than a horse up a tree.

........perhaps it's a Pegasus whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!! grin2.gif

It looks to me like a young donkey or something.

Could be faked, all you would need is a catapult and someone who is good at aiming a catapult.

Oh and a camera.

hey, maybe its a fruitbat, they get pretty big.