Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alligator....

mr_halo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr_halo

• matthewgoad

• Talon

• jay1eighty

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats a deer in its mouth....theres various stories of where these pictures were taken..

post-9-1093481971.jpg

cat.gif did you see the news a few weeks back about that gator killing that woman in florida ? --i think it was about 15ft

That's an alligator with a deer in its mouth .So?

You figure a deer's torso is about six feet long, that would make this guy, what, about 10-12 feet or so?

Not bad. Not huge, but not bad.

Not to say anyone is wrong because i'm stuid and all but, atleast where I come from, there arn't many female deer who messure 6' from sholder to tail...even if it is that big, I really don't see anything remarkable about it.

ok you post some photos then, instead of saying how bad the ones i post are, i posted them because i thought someone might be interested in seeing them....ok

I think they're great photos. Nothing unusual though, Crocs and Gators are known to grow to 15-16 feet.

I like the pictures Mr. Halo. I think they're neat. It's not everyday you get to see a big 'ol gator with a deer in it's mouth. Thanks for posting them.

yes mr halo your pics are awesome keep posting some dont listen those people. i love to see them.post links too if you can please

it looks dead...pacho there wants so badly to be the one that killed that gator

Neat stuff

Some of them grow to be real monsters.

I wonder if the one by the construction workers was dragged out of that pipe like structure behind them.

Must be dead - nobody in their right mind would stand that close to a live gator that size.

Crocs & gators are seriously scarey creatures

I'm glad we don't get anything like that over here - foxes are as wild and dangerous as we get - unless you live near Bodmin Moors wink2.gif

Acording to The Guinness Book World Records site, the worlds largest Crock is/was 23ft in length and was in a zoo in India.

The largest snake on record was a Reticulated python killed in 1912 in South Asia. It was 32ft 9.5in in length.

Check the site for yourself. Guiness Records

Yeah gators are pretty tasty.. They made me try some while I was in New Orleans a few years ago.. I was impressed..

I live with gators and it is very rare for one to bag any dear much lees a full grown one!

that's actually a fairly large alligaotr. Naomally gators grow to a about 13 feet but that one looks at least like a 16 17 footer. Crocodiles however are naturally bigger they normally grow to about 16 feet however just like that gator they may even grow to be about 19 20 feet. Great picture tho nice

CROCS RULE