Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is it?

Deimos

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr_halo

• Magikman

• Deimos

• Canadian Rottweiler

Ok, no idea, but that's pretty freaky...are you sure it's not a Halloween mask? lol. Seriously, though, where did the pic come from and what was written about it?

I've seen this before, I think they proved it to be a movie prop or something

Ok, no idea, but that's pretty freaky...are you sure it's not a Halloween mask? lol. Seriously, though, where did the pic come from and what was written about it?

289678[/snapback]

the link was in spanish, but i remember reading about it before. I think it was supposed to be a chupacabra that was killed by townspeople. I'm not sure.

That is defenitely authentic.That is one of the grossest things that I have ever seen.The details on it are just too realistic to be fake.That is a great pic. thumbup.gif Can you try to give me a link to the website. huh.gif

Monster Hunter,

Here's a LINKto an earlier thread that gives you the answer to the origin of the photo. There's more information in the link I provide in the thread.

MM

it looks like a head from a movie or something, the face looks familiar, from some movie i've seen, i can't recall though...

hmmmmm *wonders*

wacko.gif

What seems to be the head of an obviously humanoid Reptilian creature is actually just a piece of art by Charlie White... It fooled a whole bunch of people.

link

http://www.artincontext.org/artist/w/charl...hite/images.htm

cool.gif

Edited by mr_halo

That is definitely NOT authentic. The details on it are just too UNrealistic to be REAL.

Cool pic though.

That is defenitely authentic.That is one of the grossest things that I have ever seen.The details on it are just too realistic to be fake.That is a great pic. thumbup.gif Can you try to give me a link to the website. huh.gif

289766[/snapback]

Sorry hon. It's a movie prop. Got to be really careful with these things wink2.gif

did everyone ignore my link, it tells you there what it is and who did it... blink.gif

289766[/snapback]

canadian, quit jumping the gun.you did the same with the roadkill photo. you never have any proof the photo is authentic, you're keen to believe, but take the time to look up the facts.

did everyone ignore my link, it tells you there what it is and who did it... blink.gif

290449[/snapback]

You mean kind of like mine did, in the post above yours? blink.gif

ok....ok well i had to go through to much to get to that link, i just made it easier rolleyes.gif

Yes, I can see how the 3 hour gap between your two posts needed to find the very same information I provided would be so much easier than just clicking on my link, good thing you're so resourceful. rolleyes.gif

.....rude..... rolleyes.gif

i happened to be looking through sites and found that link by accident, so i thought i'd post it....

Edited by mr_halo

just felt i'd say, even if it was real, it's far too big to be the head of a chupa. eyewitness accounts tell of a much smaller animal

289766[/snapback]

canadian, quit jumping the gun.you did the same with the roadkill photo. you never have any proof the photo is authentic, you're keen to believe, but take the time to look up the facts.

290455[/snapback]

Well,if I had any damn proof that they are real then why would I post it on here?Maybe this one is a movie prop. disgust.gif But it LOOKS real. original.gif

Edited by Canadian

If anyone had read carefully, they would see that I never said that I thought it was real, I was wondering if anyone knew what the head really was. I've seen pictures of monkeys where they are made to look like baby Bigfoots after they die. They alter and modify the body after they die to make it look more like another animal. I thought maybe the same thing happened here.

Edited by Monster Hunter X

I dont get it. Its either a pic is to blurry and fake, or its to clear and its fake? You people are such picky people. Anyways its just a mask.

289766[/snapback]

290455[/snapback]

Well,if I had any damn proof that they are real then why would I post it on here?Maybe this one is a movie prop. disgust.gif But it LOOKS real. original.gif

290790[/snapback]

Because we've seen this one before, and we know it's been debunked hon...