Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Monster Chimp!

Deimos

This is one of a population of mysterious chimps that have been reported from Africa recently. These apes have come to be known as the bondo mystery apes. The hunter on the left is 5'10" and 175 lbs., so you can guess how big the chimp is. I personally HATE chimps thumbdown.gif, so for me to see this is quite a shock. anyway, what do you guys think?

post-9725-1097132847.jpg

Edited by Monster Hunter X

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deimos

• Seraphina

• SilverCougar

• mr_halo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uh.. why do you hate chimps?

Uh.. why do you hate chimps?

294733[/snapback]

I think they're disgusting. They eat monkeys, and they're hideous.

Uh.. ok.

Guess that's good enough as any reason...

*blinks*

Were in Africa was this taken? Thats one huge Chimp blink.gif . I have to admitt I don't really like chimps much either. I was fine with them until I learned some of their social activities (such as agressive males beating baby chimps to death dispite their mothers protests disgust.gif ), well actualy I only mind the crazy agressive males (who could dislike the cute baby chimps wub.gif ).

I dont really like chimp either, I just think they look way too human but just hairer and uglier. But I dont want any harm or anything bad happen to them though.

However I LOVE Lemur tongue.gif esp the ringed tail lemur wub.gif

anyways, thats a big chimp, but it looks kinda lifeless to me.

anyone else see that? huh.gif

-Edited-

Need i say more?

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

anyways, thats a big chimp, but it looks kinda lifeless to me

I think that would be because it's dead tongue.gif

I don't think it really needs implying huh.gif Do you think the hunters convinced it to walk into their shack, sit down between them, roll its head, and make a cheesy grin for the camera? huh.gif

On a sidenote, I do consider killing a chimp in much the same light I consider killing a human...much like I consider the practice in some places of Africa of EATING chimps, one step short of cannabilism.

Edited by Seraphina

Guest Lottie
laugh.giflaugh.gif Thats a stuffed toy! Behind the man of the right looks like a stuffed toy giraffe. We have just got a sneak preview of the new Toys R Us in Africa. grin2.gif

wow, toys are sure detailed now....look at it's "junk"

lol

Guest Lottie
look at it's "junk"

laugh.gif

I honestly thought...anyway...

Okay on a serious note... Hunting and shooting these animals is barbaric and that photo is nothing but foul and sickening. disgust.gif

I agree....chimps are our closest relatives on the planet, and the fact that they're still hunted in some places of the world, with their numbers dwindling as it is, is absolutely horrific.

Were in Africa was this taken?  Thats one huge Chimp blink.gif .  I have to admitt I don't really like chimps much either.  I was fine with them until I learned some of their social activities (such as agressive males beating baby chimps to death dispite their mothers protests disgust.gif ), well actualy I only mind the crazy agressive males (who could dislike the cute baby chimps wub.gif ).

294887[/snapback]

Kinda like how some humans act. Amazing how simular habbits between human and chimp are...

thats what im thinking

it makes me mad that the first thing somone can do most of the time when they discover somthing new, it to kill it...

look at it's "junk"

laugh.gif

I honestly thought...anyway...

that photo is nothing but foul and sickening. disgust.gif

295134[/snapback]

No my friend, chimps are sickening. I don't like them. I respect them as part of our natural world, but I HATE them.

well they say nothing but good things about you Monster Hunter X.....

cool.gif

No my friend, chimps are sickening. I don't like them. I respect them as part of our natural world, but I HATE them.

What does that say about us since we are extremly closely related? The sad thing about humans is that we are able to do so much good and sadly so much evil. When I see a mother and child I feel a rush of protectivness while else were in the world men attack a school with mothers and children inside. How much better are we than the chimps I ask?

What does that say about us since we are extremly closely related? The sad thing about humans is that we are able to do so much good and sadly so much evil. When I see a mother and child I feel a rush of protectivness while else were in the world men attack a school with mothers and children inside. How much better are we than the chimps I ask?

295762[/snapback]

No, we are the worst things on the planet by FAR, but i've made peace with humanity a long time ago. I still hate chimps. I'm sure there's an animal out there that you're not too fond of. for some people it's spiders or snakes, but I've got chimps. Besides, the MAIN reason I hate them is because they have been known to take human babies and eat or severly injure them. Maybe I find them so repulsive becasue they are so human, I dont know. But I do know that I hate them with a passion.

Edited by Monster Hunter X