Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?


  • Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#1546    Stundie

Stundie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:03 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 April 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

Are you implying that the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2 did not commence at the point of impacts?
No...lol

What I am implying is that you are subject shifting away from your absurd assertion that jet fuel from about 950ft/290ft away, caused 4 inch thick steel to buckle and damage the lobby.

To pointing out that the collapse of WTC 1 & 2 commenced at the points of impacts, which no one denies or has ever argued.

So about this jet fuel then...*Pulls up a chair!*

Please tell us how the jet fuel manage to buckle 4 inch thick steel 950ft/290m away. :blink:

You've seen the image, that's how much fuel you have to play with and remember, that some of that would have fallen down to the basement too...lol

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1547    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 32,232 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

View PostStundie, on 05 April 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

Posted Image
You see that small block, that is the volume of jet fuel left after the initial fireball.

So what you are saying is that this amount of jet fuel, travelled down the elevator shaft over 950ft/290M away and all the way down into the basement and then heated up the 4 inch (If I recall correctly) thick steel beams in the lower floors of lobby which caused buckling and the damage in the lobby?

Well, let's take a look.

Jan 17, 2006 – The jet fuel actually came down the elevator shaft, blew off all the (elevator) doors and flames rolled through the lobby.

At 9:03 a.m., United Airlines Flight 175 cut like a scythe through the packed elevator lobby. Death's scalpel sliced between people standing inches apart, killing one while sparing another.

Based on information from survivors, USA TODAY estimates that 200 people were in the 2,600-square-foot lobby when the jet hit. It was the deadliest place in the south tower: About one-third of the 611 people who perished in the building died there.


The jet strikes


A deafening explosion and a searing blast of heat ripped through the lobby. The air turned black with smoke. Flames burst out of elevators. Walls and the ceiling crumbled into a foot of debris on the floor. Shards of glass flew like thrown knives. The blast threw people like dolls, tearing their bodies apart. No one knew it was a plane.


http://usatoday30.us...loor-usat_x.htm

------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing there that depicts a bomb explosion.

Edited by skyeagle409, 05 April 2013 - 12:50 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1548    Stundie

Stundie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:03 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 05 April 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

I have been a fire sprinkler system inspector and currently work in planning and developing fire protection systems in commerical buildings.

I think a much more likely explaination for the state of the lobby is crashing elevators, but only because fire damage can be ruled out completely.

Elevators falling to the basement would cause a massive sound, like an explosion, but i doubt that damage in an elevator pit (which would be lower than the lowest floor in a building usually, i am willing to change my mind if presented with the architectual layout) could cause damage to a lobby which is a significant number of floors higher then the bottom of the pit.

BTW nice change of subject in your last post.
Here is layout of the elevators in the WTC.

Posted Image
There were 99 passenger elevators in each tower, arranged in three vertical zones to move occupants in stages to skylobbies on the 44th and 78th floors. These were arranged as express (generally larger cars that moved at higher speeds) and local elevators in an innovative system first introduced in WTC 1 and WTC 2. There were 8 express elevators from the concourse to the 44th floor and 10 express elevators from the concourse to the 78th floor as well as 24 local elevators per zone, which served groups of floors in those zones. There were seven freight elevators, only one of which served all floors. All elevators had been upgraded to incorporate firefighter emergency operation per American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) A17.1 and Local Law 5 (1973).http://wtc.nist.gov/NISTNCSTAR1-1.pdf (PDF pg. 50)

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1549    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

    Integrity is all we have

  • Member
  • 2,777 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:White Cloud

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 April 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

Well, let's take a look.

Jan 17, 2006 – The jet fuel actually came down the elevator shaft, blew off all the (elevator) doors and flames rolled through the lobby.

At 9:03 a.m., United Airlines Flight 175 cut like a scythe through the packed elevator lobby. Death's scalpel sliced between people standing inches apart, killing one while sparing another.


Based on information from survivors, USA TODAY estimates that 200 people were in the 2,600-square-foot lobby when the jet hit. It was the deadliest place in the south tower: About one-third of the 611 people who perished in the building died there.


The jet strikes


A deafening explosion and a searing blast of heat ripped through the lobby. The air turned black with smoke. Flames burst out of elevators. Walls and the ceiling crumbled into a foot of debris on the floor. Shards of glass flew like thrown knives. The blast threw people like dolls, tearing their bodies apart. No one knew it was a plane.


http://usatoday30.us...loor-usat_x.htm

------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing there that depicts a bomb explosion.

i believe you are refering to a sub lobby on or about the 77th floor


#1550    Stundie

Stundie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:03 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 April 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

Well, let's take a look.

Jan 17, 2006 – The jet fuel actually came down the elevator shaft, blew off all the (elevator) doors and flames rolled through the lobby.

At 9:03 a.m., United Airlines Flight 175 cut like a scythe through the packed elevator lobby. Death's scalpel sliced between people standing inches apart, killing one while sparing another.


Based on information from survivors, USA TODAY estimates that 200 people were in the 2,600-square-foot lobby when the jet hit. It was the deadliest place in the south tower: About one-third of the 611 people who perished in the building died there.


The jet strikes


A deafening explosion and a searing blast of heat ripped through the lobby. The air turned black with smoke. Flames burst out of elevators. Walls and the ceiling crumbled into a foot of debris on the floor. Shards of glass flew like thrown knives. The blast threw people like dolls, tearing their bodies apart. No one knew it was a plane.


http://usatoday30.us...loor-usat_x.htm

------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing there that depicts a bomb explosion.
Well according to the man travelling in the lift, he heard 3 explosions

From CNN:

"ARTURO GRIFFITH, WTC SURVIVOR: I was running 58 cars -- the elevators
that going to 86 to 108th floor.

KING: Where were you when it happened?

A. GRIFFITH: Well, I was on my way from B-2 to 49th floor. And as I took off, it was amount it was a matter of seconds -- five, six, seven seconds, I don't know. And there was a loud explosion and the elevator dropped. And when the elevator dropped there was a lot of debris and cables falling on top of the elevator. And I just -- I just put my hand over my head and I said, oh God I'm going to die. But I didn't know what was happening.

When the elevator finally stopped, they had an explosion that bring the doors inside the elevator, and I think I'm sure that that was what broke my leg. And then they had another explosion and the panel that threw me, you know, against the wall, and I guess I was unconscious for a couple of minutes because somebody else was in the elevator with me, and they say that they was trying to get my attention and they didn't get no response from me."

http://transcripts.c...06/lklw.00.html


There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1551    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 32,232 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostStundie, on 05 April 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

Here is layout of the elevators in the WTC.

Posted Image
There were 99 passenger elevators in each tower, arranged in three vertical zones to move occupants in stages to skylobbies on the 44th and 78th floors. These were arranged as express (generally larger cars that moved at higher speeds) and local elevators in an innovative system first introduced in WTC 1 and WTC 2. There were 8 express elevators from the concourse to the 44th floor and 10 express elevators from the concourse to the 78th floor as well as 24 local elevators per zone, which served groups of floors in those zones. There were seven freight elevators, only one of which served all floors. All elevators had been upgraded to incorporate firefighter emergency operation per American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) A17.1 and Local Law 5 (1973).http://wtc.nist.gov/NISTNCSTAR1-1.pdf (PDF pg. 50)

Elevators were disaster within disaster

The World Trade Center had one of the world's great elevator systems — 198 of the biggest, fastest elevators ever built. On the morning of Sept. 11, this technological marvel turned against the people who worked there. USA TODAY estimates that at least 200 people died inside World Trade Center elevators, the biggest elevator catastrophe in history.

Some people plunged to their deaths after elevator cables were destroyed by the hijacked jets that crashed into the buildings. Others burned to death as flames shot down shafts. And some who were trapped inside stalled elevators died when the buildings collapsed.

Elevator shafts worked like chimneys, funneling unbearable smoke to floors above the crashes. The shafts also channeled burning jet fuel throughout both towers. Fire moved not only up and down but also side to side, from shaft to shaft, unleashing explosions in elevator lobbies and in restrooms next to the shafts.

http://usatoday30.us...ator-usat_x.htm

Nothing there about bombs being responsible.

Edited by skyeagle409, 05 April 2013 - 01:18 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1552    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

    Integrity is all we have

  • Member
  • 2,777 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:White Cloud

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 April 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

Elevators were disaster within disaster

The World Trade Center had one of the world's great elevator systems — 198 of the biggest, fastest elevators ever built. On the morning of Sept. 11, this technological marvel turned against the people who worked there. USA TODAY estimates that at least 200 people died inside World Trade Center elevators, the biggest elevator catastrophe in history.

Some people plunged to their deaths after elevator cables were destroyed by the hijacked jets that crashed into the buildings. Others burned to death as flames shot down shafts. And some who were trapped inside stalled elevators died when the buildings collapsed.

Elevator shafts worked like chimneys, funneling unbearable smoke to floors above the crashes. The shafts also channeled burning jet fuel throughout both towers. Fire moved not only up and down but also side to side, from shaft to shaft, unleashing explosions in elevator lobbies and in restrooms next to the shafts.

http://usatoday30.us...ator-usat_x.htm

Nothing there about bombs being responsible.

Nothing there about damaging the main entrance lobby. Do you ever stick on a topic?


#1553    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 32,232 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

View PostStundie, on 05 April 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

Well according to the man travelling in the lift, he heard 3 explosions

From CNN:

"ARTURO GRIFFITH, WTC SURVIVOR: I was running 58 cars -- the elevators
that going to 86 to 108th floor.

KING: Where were you when it happened?

A. GRIFFITH: Well, I was on my way from B-2 to 49th floor. And as I took off, it was amount it was a matter of seconds -- five, six, seven seconds, I don't know. And there was a loud explosion and the elevator dropped. And when the elevator dropped there was a lot of debris and cables falling on top of the elevator. And I just -- I just put my hand over my head and I said, oh God I'm going to die. But I didn't know what was happening.

When the elevator finally stopped, they had an explosion that bring the doors inside the elevator, and I think I'm sure that that was what broke my leg. And then they had another explosion and the panel that threw me, you know, against the wall, and I guess I was unconscious for a couple of minutes because somebody else was in the elevator with me, and they say that they was trying to get my attention and they didn't get no response from me."

http://transcripts.c...06/lklw.00.html


Check this out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Elevators

Several of the large express passenger elevators, which service the sky lobbies, plunged to the main lobby level. At least one of those falling elevators was accompanied by a huge fireball that burst into the lobby and concourse levels. Only four people are known to have survived in the south tower express elevators.


Posted Image


Posted Image


https://sites.google...celevatorshafts



Edited by skyeagle409, 05 April 2013 - 01:25 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1554    Stundie

Stundie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:03 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 April 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

Check this out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Elevators



Several of the large express passenger elevators, which service the sky lobbies, plunged to the main lobby level. At least one of those falling elevators was accompanied by a huge fireball that burst into the lobby and concourse levels. Only four people are known to have survived in the south tower express elevators.


Posted Image


Posted Image


https://sites.google...celevatorshafts


There is nothing to check out and this doesn't dispute Arturo account...

or these people either....

PAPD OFFICER 33: Myself and (Inaudible) to the Trade Center responding with scott packs to the B-4 level. There's a report of a cave-in, and people trapped.
PAPD OFFICER DESK: Roger, three-three and eight-two Houston, World Trade responding B-4 level on a report of a cave-in.

(PATH - CHANNEL 021, Transcript 10, pg 9)

PAPD OFFICER MAGGETT: Port Authority Police, Officer Maggett.
ED CALDERONE - OCC: Maggett, this is Ed at the OCC. I got word that there's an explosion down on B-4. We got people hurt down there, B-4.

(WTCCH. 09 - POLICE DESK - 3541 CENTER, Transcript 37, pg 6)

"I was in the refrigeration plant in tower 1 sub basement 4. I was passing through when I felt a slight shifting of the building. I froze right where I stood and listened....nothing. About 30 seconds past and to my left about 30 feet from me was a stairway leading up to a door. This door explodes off its hinges and white smoke came into the plant. (...)

When we got to the PATH platform I layed the woman down, she thanked me, and I returned to the blown door to see if i could find anyone else. Sure enough there were more, the smoke was being sucked up the shaft now and I can see there were no longer any walls just rubble. A woman was under her desk refusing to come out. after a little coaxing she came and at this point a few of my colleagues, were sifting through the rubble, trying to find anybody. we did about 3 trips. Everyone was out."

http://old.911digita...ies/details/936
The refrigeration plant was located outside the tower's foundation and adjacent to its south-side. For the door to explode off its hinges, the blast had to destroy at least three walls before reaching the wall of the Turner office where the woman worked - it is highly unlikely that her desk was located in the hall.

Phillip Morelli, construction worker, was also in Basement 4:

"I go downstairs, the foreman tells me to go to remove the containers, as I’m walking by the main freight car of the building, in the corridor, that’s when I got blown. I mean, the impact of the explosion, or whatever happened, it threw me to the floor, and that’s when everything started happening...

It knocked me right to the floor. You didn’t know what it was. Of course you’re assuming something just fell over in the loading dock, something very heavy, something very big, you don’t know what happened, and all of a sudden you just felt the floor moving and you get up and the walls...And then you know, I mean now I’m hearing that the main freight car, the elevators fell down, so I was right near the main freight car so I assume what that was."


"Then, I mean you heard that coming towards you. I was racing, I was going towards the bathroom. All of a sudden, I opened the door, I didn’t know it was the bathroom, and all of a sudden the big impact happened again, and all of the ceiling tiles was falling down, the light fixtures were falling, swinging out of the ceiling, and I come running out the door, and everything, the walls were down, and I started running towards the parking lots.

I just thought something... because I know that the loading dock is on B1, that’s three floors above me, I just assumed that a car or something exploded on B1 or something got delivered and something big and heavy fell over. You just knew it was something big...(...)

As I ran to the parking lots, you know, I mean, everybody screaming... There was a lot of smoke down there.... You gotta go clear across the whole -- from One to Two World Trade Center. That's the way you gotta run.

And then all of a sudden it happened all over again. Building Two got hit. I don't know that. I just know something else hit us to the floor. Right in the basement you felt it. The walls were caving in. Everything that was going on. I know of people that got killed in the basement. I know of people that got broken legs in the basement. People got reconstructive surgery because the walls hit them in the face."

http://www.studyof91...s/morelli_01.rm

The last stretch of floors went by rather quickly; 3rd... 2rd... 1st... Basement.
We ended up in some weird storage closet with two WTC workers. "You went too far! The exits are on the 1st Floor," one of them yelled from behind the disheveled pipes and disarray. I noticed that the walls down here were heavily damaged. It was dark, damp, and it looked like the building really took quite a structural blow. It was pretty tough to backtrack against the steady flow of people coming down the stairs, but we managed to get back out to the ground level."


There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1555    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

    Integrity is all we have

  • Member
  • 2,777 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:White Cloud

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

My god, how can you discuss these topics when someone (who obviously has an agenda) just spams the thread with random information copied and pasted from another website. Sky, can you think for yourself, or does all your thinking go through a google filter?


#1556    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 32,232 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostStundie, on 05 April 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

There is nothing to check out and this doesn't dispute Arturo account...

or these people either....

PAPD OFFICER 33: Myself and (Inaudible) to the Trade Center responding with scott packs to the B-4 level. There's a report of a cave-in, and people trapped.
PAPD OFFICER DESK: Roger, three-three and eight-two Houston, World Trade responding B-4 level on a report of a cave-in.

(PATH - CHANNEL 021, Transcript 10, pg 9)

PAPD OFFICER MAGGETT: Port Authority Police, Officer Maggett.
ED CALDERONE - OCC: Maggett, this is Ed at the OCC. I got word that there's an explosion down on B-4. We got people hurt down there, B-4.

(WTCCH. 09 - POLICE DESK - 3541 CENTER, Transcript 37, pg 6)

"I was in the refrigeration plant in tower 1 sub basement 4. I was passing through when I felt a slight shifting of the building. I froze right where I stood and listened....nothing. About 30 seconds past and to my left about 30 feet from me was a stairway leading up to a door. This door explodes off its hinges and white smoke came into the plant. (...)

When we got to the PATH platform I layed the woman down, she thanked me, and I returned to the blown door to see if i could find anyone else. Sure enough there were more, the smoke was being sucked up the shaft now and I can see there were no longer any walls just rubble. A woman was under her desk refusing to come out. after a little coaxing she came and at this point a few of my colleagues, were sifting through the rubble, trying to find anybody. we did about 3 trips. Everyone was out."

http://old.911digita...ies/details/936
The refrigeration plant was located outside the tower's foundation and adjacent to its south-side. For the door to explode off its hinges, the blast had to destroy at least three walls before reaching the wall of the Turner office where the woman worked - it is highly unlikely that her desk was located in the hall.

Phillip Morelli, construction worker, was also in Basement 4:

"I go downstairs, the foreman tells me to go to remove the containers, as I’m walking by the main freight car of the building, in the corridor, that’s when I got blown. I mean, the impact of the explosion, or whatever happened, it threw me to the floor, and that’s when everything started happening...

It knocked me right to the floor. You didn’t know what it was. Of course you’re assuming something just fell over in the loading dock, something very heavy, something very big, you don’t know what happened, and all of a sudden you just felt the floor moving and you get up and the walls...And then you know, I mean now I’m hearing that the main freight car, the elevators fell down, so I was right near the main freight car so I assume what that was."


"Then, I mean you heard that coming towards you. I was racing, I was going towards the bathroom. All of a sudden, I opened the door, I didn’t know it was the bathroom, and all of a sudden the big impact happened again, and all of the ceiling tiles was falling down, the light fixtures were falling, swinging out of the ceiling, and I come running out the door, and everything, the walls were down, and I started running towards the parking lots.

I just thought something... because I know that the loading dock is on B1, that’s three floors above me, I just assumed that a car or something exploded on B1 or something got delivered and something big and heavy fell over. You just knew it was something big...(...)

As I ran to the parking lots, you know, I mean, everybody screaming... There was a lot of smoke down there.... You gotta go clear across the whole -- from One to Two World Trade Center. That's the way you gotta run.

And then all of a sudden it happened all over again. Building Two got hit. I don't know that. I just know something else hit us to the floor. Right in the basement you felt it. The walls were caving in. Everything that was going on. I know of people that got killed in the basement. I know of people that got broken legs in the basement. People got reconstructive surgery because the walls hit them in the face."

http://www.studyof91...s/morelli_01.rm

The last stretch of floors went by rather quickly; 3rd... 2rd... 1st... Basement.
We ended up in some weird storage closet with two WTC workers. "You went too far! The exits are on the 1st Floor," one of them yelled from behind the disheveled pipes and disarray. I noticed that the walls down here were heavily damaged. It was dark, damp, and it looked like the building really took quite a structural blow. It was pretty tough to backtrack against the steady flow of people coming down the stairs, but we managed to get back out to the ground level."


Now, so a dose of reality.

--------------------------------------------------

The Elevator Man's Tale

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that's the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke. And apparently from what I talked to with other mechanics, they saw the doors, the hatch doors blow off in the lobby level of 6 and 7 car.
So right after that explosion, we were ordered to leave the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It looked like a bomb went off" is a common description of the north tower lobby, although more of those accounts refer to the lobby condition after the south tower collapse. Overpressure from the jet fuel blast blew out elevator doors, broke windows, and flexed the several layers of gypsum wallboard that surrounded the building's core, where the elevators were. This flexing caused large

https://sites.google...y–engine1

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The explosion in the north tower elevator shafts, which damaged several floors, the lobby, and basement levels, was caused by jet fuel. Following are descriptions from several north tower survivors.

As he waited for orders, Meldrum, the chauffeur (Fire engine driver), noticed that all windows in the high lobby were blown out.

Glass and marble from busted walls littered the floors, crunched underfoot. He caught an occasional whiff of jet fuel, a smell like kerosene, wafting from elevator shafts. On the floor by the elevators he saw burned people.

http://www.projo.com.../st20021016.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Firefighter Joseph Casaliggi: We went into the lobby. The lobby actually looked like the plane hit the lobby. From what I understand, I was told afterwards, that a fireball shot down the elevator shaft and blew out all the windows in the lobby and blew out the elevator doors.

http://graphics8.nyt...HIC/9110430.PDF
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Pecoraro: "When I walked out into the lobby, it was incredible," he recalled. "The whole lobby was soot and black, elevator doors were missing. The marble was missing off some of the walls. 20-foot section of marble, 20 by 10 foot sections of marble, gone from the walls".

The west windows were all gone. They were missing. These are tremendous windows. They were just gone. Broken glass everywhere, the revolving doors were all broken and their glass was gone. Every sprinkler head was going off. I am thinking to myself, how are these sprinkler heads going off? It takes a lot of heat to set off a sprinkler head. It never dawned on me that there was a giant fireball that came through the air of the lobby. I never knew that until later on.

The jet fuel actually came down the elevator shaft, blew off all the (elevator) doors and flames rolled through the lobby. That explained all the burnt people and why everything was sooted in the lobby."

http://www.chiefengi...fm?seqnum1=1029

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jet fuel, not bombs, was responsible and yet, 911 conspiracist concocted another unfounded conspiracy theory based on ignorance of the facts.

Edited by skyeagle409, 05 April 2013 - 02:18 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1557    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 32,232 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 05 April 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

My god, how can you discuss these topics when someone (who obviously has an agenda) just spams the thread with random information copied and pasted from another website. Sky, can you think for yourself, or does all your thinking go through a google filter?

It makes it convenient for me to do so. You see, I have seen much over my 40 years of aviation service and during war and those facts have placed me in a prime position to know when to hold 'em, and when to throw 'em.

Inexperienced people will confuse ordinary sounds as explosions and are not knowledgeable enough to differentiate between molten steel and aluminum and why certain witness accounts of molten steel conflict with those of experts.

A case in point can be made where Babe Ruth visited New York City years ago and misidentified aluminum of the facade of the WTC buildings as stainless steel. A simple coin tap or scratch test would have provided him with the answer.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1558    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

    Integrity is all we have

  • Member
  • 2,777 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:White Cloud

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 April 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

It makes it convenient for me to do so. You see, I have seen much over my 40 years of aviation service and during war and those facts have placed me in a prime position to know when to hold 'em, and when to throw 'em.

Inexperienced people will confuse ordinary sounds as explosions and are not knowledgeable enough to differentiate between molten steel and aluminum and why certain witness accounts of molten steel conflict with those of experts.

A case in point can be made where Babe Ruth visited New York City years ago and misidentified aluminum of the facade of the WTC buildings as stainless steel. A simple coin tap or scratch test would have provided him with the answer.

All i can say is that seeing a wall of quoted material makes me believe that the poster cannot think for themselves. It is also a diversion tactic used by paid shrills as reported on this site a few times over the years.

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 05 April 2013 - 02:46 AM.


#1559    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 32,232 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 05 April 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

All i can say is that seeing a wall of quoted material makes me belief that the poster cannot think for themselves. It is also a diversion tactic used by paid shrills as reported on this site a few times over the years.

There is much that I haven't posted because I have detected flaws that do not occur in the real world. In fact, disinformation has been planted on the Internet in order to discredit the 911 Truther Movement, and the mini-nuke claim is the best yet.

Anyone who knew better would have known that the mini-nuke claim was false at first glance because none the characteristics of a nuke explosion was present at ground zero and yet, 911 conspiracist took the bait and ran off with as was the case with the hoaxed WTC7 video and the false story regarding Cleveland airport and United 93.

As far as compressed air in the WTC building is concerned, it is basic science and yet, a poster, who is not familiar with such science, has created another unfounded conspiracy theory. Gee, if he didn't have a syringe, then use a simple bicycle pump to make a determination how incorrect he was..

The question is, when are they going to learn to do their homework?

Edited by skyeagle409, 05 April 2013 - 02:55 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1560    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

    Integrity is all we have

  • Member
  • 2,777 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:White Cloud

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:52 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 April 2013 - 02:48 AM, said:

There is much that I haven't posted because I have detected flaws that do not occur in the real world. In fact, disinformation has been planted on the Internet in order to discredit the 911 Truther Movement, and the mini-nuke claim is the best yet.

Anyone who knew better would have known that the mini-nuke claim was false at first glance because none the characteristics of a nuke explosion was present at ground zero and yet, 911 conspiracist took the bait and ran off with as was the case with the hoaxed WTC7 video and the false story regarding Cleveland airport and United 93.

The question is, when are they going to learn to do their homework?

First off. I appreciate the responce. It makes a nice change from the usual cut & paste job. Keep up the good work! :tu:

Secondly, you are a truther? I avoided the nuke thread like the plague. Can you please tell me of the flaws you have detected?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users