Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

How will the AntiChrist find his victims?

antichrist beheading rapture wedding feast lamb of god

  • Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

    Buratinologist

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • Joined:22 Sep 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:страна дураков

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

View Postconspiracy buff, on 17 June 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

That is a very shallow, stereotypical, and dim world view.  The "anti-Christ" as described in the Holy Bible for Christians is echoed in almost every culture that has ever existed.  Whether it is Egyptian, Greek, Christian, or even Islamic.  All of them have similar myths and legends about an epic showdown of good vs. evil in which the fate of the world will be held in the balance.  Now I will admit that much of these tales are meant as allegory and cautionary warnings on how to live a good life as it relates to morality and such.  It is not just Christians who need an enemy because mankind has always done that and to put that on one particular religion, group, or belief system shows how naïve you are in diversity or acceptance of it.  You only become a "victim" when you place yourself in that role, which it seems like you were doing to a degree by outright mocking Christian belief.
Nonsense is there to be mocked. And mockery is rather better than burning at stake for not complying with Christian beliefs.....  Or any religious nonsense. I am free to believe or not believe what I want. I am free to mock and point out "emperor has no clothes". I am not a slave to ancient superstition and garbage and will say what I wish in the face of some comments against me in this forum. Insult and patronise all you like, it is nothing to me.

And btw, get a sense of humour and irony, then read my post again. Perhaps you missed the part were I said I have been accused of being the anti-christ on this forum. As this thread is about the anti-christ I think I would be failing to live up to expectations if I did not say something anti-christ like. Oh, and what part of the forum is this? yes, THAT part........

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri, 18 June 2013 - 08:04 AM.


#32    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Joined:16 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • Why was Jesus' tomb empty?

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

View PostWhatsinausername, on 11 June 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

It shouldnt be too hard, ideally a genuine christian wouldn't deny their faith.
Proving their loyalty to Jesus Christ? It wouldn't even boil down to that because Jesus will protect His flock. I'm all for rapture -- one of the benefits of being a Christian.

Peace.

"Also, if they (Gospels) were written early (before 70 AD), this would mean that there would not have been enough time for myth to creep into the gospel accounts since it was the eyewitnesses to Christ's life that wrote them."

#33    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

    Apparition

  • Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

how will the Anti Christ find his victims?? intresting, lets go back to what the dark Lord Satan promised jesus to try tempt him  ; PROMISE THE WORLD!..bit like hittler, cough...


#34    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

    Savant

  • Member
  • 2,148 posts
  • Joined:17 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So beautiful

  • ראה

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:31 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 18 June 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:

I don't know if replacing "antichrist" with "adolf hitler" or any other name fits the situation.  For one thing, hitler is from the past and we already know how he got his victims.  If we pick a current "villain" well, we also know where they got/get their victims.  If it's a future villain then we don't actually know anything... it will be all speculation.

Also, the people we consider in the "antichrist" role are just people, albeit people that made bad, harmful decisions but they all fart and pick their nose like everyone else; which means they have insecurities, fears and issues like all of us (hitler being a very good example of this) and that doesn't seem very antichrist like.

Am I looking into the question too literally?
Bad guy of history generally, is my point. Just a bad guy who wants to hurt good people.

View PostIrrelevant, on 18 June 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

how will the Anti Christ find his victims?? intresting, lets go back to what the dark Lord Satan promised jesus to try tempt him  ; PROMISE THE WORLD!..bit like hittler, cough...
Not to stray too far from the topic, but I've always been fascinated that Jesus didn't contradict Satan in that scene. He could have, but He didn't dispute who had control of the world, at that juncture.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 19 June 2013 - 03:34 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#35    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 158 posts
  • Joined:05 Apr 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:35 AM

View PostTutankhaten-pasheri, on 18 June 2013 - 07:46 AM, said:

Nonsense is there to be mocked. And mockery is rather better than burning at stake for not complying with Christian beliefs.....  Or any religious nonsense. I am free to believe or not believe what I want. I am free to mock and point out "emperor has no clothes". I am not a slave to ancient superstition and garbage and will say what I wish in the face of some comments against me in this forum. Insult and patronise all you like, it is nothing to me.

You misunderstood my meaning.  I was not insulting nor was I mocking.  You are free to believe whatever you choose, which was never my issue here.  But, openly mocking a belief system is very arrogant and quite childlike.  The world would be a boring place if we all believed the exact same thing or didn't have differences.  It is quite simple, it takes all types to make the world go 'round.  Mocking a belief system only shows intolerance and ignorance, if that's what you so choose to do.  Just don't be surprised when your yourself are mocked for that same outlook.  It's called karma, my friend.  If you mock, so you shall be mocked.

Quote

And btw, get a sense of humour and irony, then read my post again. Perhaps you missed the part were I said I have been accused of being the anti-christ on this forum. As this thread is about the anti-christ I think I would be failing to live up to expectations if I did not say something anti-christ like. Oh, and what part of the forum is this? yes, THAT part........

No, I got the humor there.  Although it seems like you are hiding behind humor and irony as a way to justify your outrageous and open mocking of opposing viewpoints.  You don't have to believe as I do or even in Christianity.  However, if you expect anyone to take you seriously or respect your viewpoint you have to be willing to do the same for others.  The Golden Rule.

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

#36    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:17 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 19 June 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

Bad guy of history generally, is my point. Just a bad guy who wants to hurt good people.

That's too general for me.  If this antichrist grabbed 100 random people who's to say all of them or even majority of them would be good?  And if even one was a really bad man then wouldn't it then be a good thing that he's killed?  Say a man that is a pedophile, murderer, torturer, and anything you've ever considered bad.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#37    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

    Buratinologist

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • Joined:22 Sep 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:страна дураков

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

View Postconspiracy buff, on 19 June 2013 - 04:35 AM, said:

You misunderstood my meaning.  I was not insulting nor was I mocking.  You are free to believe whatever you choose, which was never my issue here.  But, openly mocking a belief system is very arrogant and quite childlike.  The world would be a boring place if we all believed the exact same thing or didn't have differences.  It is quite simple, it takes all types to make the world go 'round.  Mocking a belief system only shows intolerance and ignorance, if that's what you so choose to do.  Just don't be surprised when your yourself are mocked for that same outlook.  It's called karma, my friend.  If you mock, so you shall be mocked.



No, I got the humor there.  Although it seems like you are hiding behind humor and irony as a way to justify your outrageous and open mocking of opposing viewpoints.  You don't have to believe as I do or even in Christianity.  However, if you expect anyone to take you seriously or respect your viewpoint you have to be willing to do the same for others.  The Golden Rule.
Not hiding behind anything. I have always been honest and outspoken about what I think. Seems to me that Christians here are hypersensitive to any critiscism or anything that they think is critiscism. And always trying to seem that they are the ones with the truth and morality and all else are somehow morally deficient if they do not toe the line. It is an insufferable attitude and I will not anymore suffer any pompous and patronising arrogance from them on this forum. You say "your outrageous and open mocking of opposing viewpoints", I say, you reap what you sow.


#38    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

    Apparition

  • Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

View PostTutankhaten-pasheri, on 19 June 2013 - 08:01 AM, said:


Not hiding behind anything. I have always been honest and outspoken about what I think. Seems to me that Christians here are hypersensitive to any critiscism or anything that they think is critiscism. And always trying to seem that they are the ones with the truth and morality and all else are somehow morally deficient if they do not toe the line. It is an insufferable attitude and I will not anymore suffer any pompous and patronising arrogance from them on this forum. You say "your outrageous and open mocking of opposing viewpoints", I say, you reap what you sow.

Just curious what system of belief you would class yourself under Tutankhaten-pasheri?  Obviously its not Christian.


#39    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

    Buratinologist

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • Joined:22 Sep 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:страна дураков

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:38 PM

View PostIrrelevant, on 19 June 2013 - 12:55 PM, said:

Just curious what system of belief you would class yourself under Tutankhaten-pasheri?  Obviously its not Christian.
As far as some ultimate creator god is concerned I am atheist. As far as any gods occuring after big bang or whatever else started everything off, then pagan. Though it is not so simple to explain.....


#40    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

    Apparition

  • Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

So would I be right to suggest your not monotheistic ( one God) and possibly not Religious in that you don't worship any particular Deity, however have solid understanding of Egyptian/ Pagan worship. I have read a few of your posts and the information you post about Egypt I enjoy.  Anyway,the antichrist is a difficult topic to talk with and theres many opinions on it.


#41    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Joined:31 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Frozen Tundra of the USA

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostTutankhaten-pasheri, on 17 June 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Hmmm, Christians, always looking for enemies, always pointing the finger and accusing the "other". Meanwhile the rest of the world not Christian, and more specifically American Christian, simply stand to one side and laugh. I am not concerned with any "anti-Christ", even though apparently I am this person, or at least a minion.  I am more concerned with looking at this from the other way around. By that I mean that it is this Christ, or at least his (or her) (or it's) followers who seem to be something I can only describe as "anti-human", or indeed, "anti-commonsense", "anti-rational thought" and on and on. Seems to me this "Anti-Christ" seems to be the one to follow.

Oh! did I just become one of these "victims" ....

Then why did you bother commenting on a topic you have no belief in?
Did you just feel the overwhelming need to get a dig in at Christianity today?


#42    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

    Buratinologist

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • Joined:22 Sep 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:страна дураков

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 19 June 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

Then why did you bother commenting on a topic you have no belief in?
Did you just feel the overwhelming need to get a dig in at Christianity today?
So there is a block on making comments? I am not to comment about certain subjects? Yet I see many here making comments about matters on this forum that they are clearly totaly ignorant on. At least in this thread I can make comment as the subject matter, the anti-Christ. That is what I am called by some Christians on this forum, and I am to make no comment........

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri, 19 June 2013 - 04:14 PM.


#43    Ogbin

Ogbin

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Joined:07 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • Psalm 18:46 "The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted."

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

Easy. The victims will be those who are seen not following the religon of the first 3 1/2 years, not being affected by the plagues falling on the earth, not worshiping the anti-christ when he sets up his kingdom in the last 3 1/2 years, not taking the mark of the beast and not worshiping the image of the beast.   :innocent:


#44    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • Joined:17 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Maine

  • "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

If there is an Antichrist, there will be no reason for it/him/whatever to find victims.  People flock to attractive things like shiny white teeth or charming words.  They believe what they want to believe, hear what they wish to hear.  No net is necessary to ensnare them, just something shiny will do.


#45    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

    Savant

  • Member
  • 2,148 posts
  • Joined:17 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So beautiful

  • ראה

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:37 AM

View Postmoonshadow60, on 19 June 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

If there is an Antichrist, there will be no reason for it/him/whatever to find victims.  People flock to attractive things like shiny white teeth or charming words.  They believe what they want to believe, hear what they wish to hear.  No net is necessary to ensnare them, just something shiny will do.
My inability to beat the horses at the race track, serves as a constant source of comfort that I could not possibly be the AntiChrist.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users