Photo

God is an Alien, and this is why............

Posted by ufonuts , in Gods and Aliens, Aliens & God 24 August 2012 · 621 views

This is my theory, and it sounds quite logical.

God is an Alien, for proof, just open your mind for a minute and think if God were really an Alien this would explain a few mysteries, for example:

Mary's "immaculate conception" was just artificial insemination by the Aliens, how else can a Virgin become pregnant, duh? This was something no one understood back then, but it's done every day now. And all of jesus's "miracles" were simply scientififc knowledge he had, he was able to use more of his brain than normal humans, since he is of course is "half alien" just think about it please. It does make sense, oh yes it does!

Let it swish around in your brain a while before making any rash comments!

Open your Mind!

Well it is an opinion, an old one, lots of literature out there on the subject.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this issue.

peace
mark

Supersquatch
Aug 24 2012 11:43 PM
Isn't this an "ancient astronaut" idea?

Mary wasn't actually a virgin; the Bible was just mistranslated. The Hebrew word in Isaiah is almah, which means "young woman", with no implication of virginity.

Also, Jesus could have performed illusions or more of today's magic tricks than actually have done the things he claimed (like walking on water).

Alienated Being
Aug 25 2012 01:32 AM
We don't even have any evidence to reinforce Jesus' existence...

Supersquatch
Aug 25 2012 02:10 AM

Alienated Being, on 25 August 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

I'm going to have to disagree with this one. Most scholars today believe that, without a doubt, Jesus existed. He's as much as a historical figure as Caesar Julius. However, performing illusions and magic tricks 2,000 years ago could easily be interpreted as god-like.

Taylor Reints, on 25 August 2012 - 02:10 AM, said:

I'm going to have to disagree with this one. Most scholars today believe that, without a doubt, Jesus existed. He's as much as a historical figure as Caesar Julius. However, performing illusions and magic tricks 2,000 years ago could easily be interpreted as god-like.

You are so Right my friend, exactly what i have always believed!!!

ufonuts, on 27 August 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

You are so Right my friend, exactly what i have always believed!!!

Kudo's to you!

Alienated Being, on 25 August 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

We sure do, tales and Myths always have some truth to them, always!
This subject is something I've pondered on for quite a while.  I'm unable to describe what the creator is exactly, but I do know what it isn't, and that's a little man up in the clouds spewing out damnation.  What they refer to as  "God" in the Bible, is a flesh and blood being, with advanced knowledge and technology, and if the ancient writings have any truth to them, it's clear the "God" in the Bible and Torah, was no "God" at all, but just one of the beings that inhabited this planet thousands of years ago, who were originally from another Celestial body. As the translations show, there were different beings spoken of through the thousands of years that the Bible covers, and for me, it answers why this supposed "loving God," seemed to be Bi-polar, or have a Multiple Personality Disorder.    

That being said, I can't prove there were/are extraterrestrials visiting the Earth, but it seems highly likely.  The ancient plaque writings found in the old Babylonian areas, keep getting pushed aside as myth, but as you said, "tales and myths always have some truth to them, always."  There could be a lot a truth in those plaques, but one thing I've found, is that those particular stories are not of a spiritual nature, far from it. They seemed to have the characteristics of many of those who rule today, so maybe there is some truth that these bloodlines are more closely connected than we ever suspected.

As far as the Torah & the O.T. of the Christian Bible are concerned, it's becoming more clear that those stories were taken directly from the ancient Sumerian, Akkadian, and Aramaic hieroglyphs and writings that were found on the ancient plaques, and only recently translated, but they were then twisted to fit the social and political atmosphere of the day.  Because of those findings, I can say with quite a bit of certainty that among some of the truths found in the Torah and Christian Bibles, is an abundance of untruths, and there are still thousands of plaques that haven't been translated as of yet. I wonder what wisdoms we may find when those are finally transposed, that is, if we're even allowed to seen them.

I believe the Creator of this world, universe, and all things in and surrounding us, is a magnificent energy, and one that is so far from our ability to describe, that we fail miserably.  We just don't have the knowledge needed yet, to be able to understand what this is that permeates every life-form and surrounds us all.  Not sure if we'll ever be able to either.  

Thanks for sharing "ufonuts,"  I love discussing this and day-dream about having the whole truth one day.  ;-)

Cercei, on 29 August 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

This subject is something I've pondered on for quite a while.  I'm unable to describe what the creator is exactly, but I do know what it isn't, and that's a little man up in the clouds spewing out damnation.  What they refer to as  "God" in the Bible, is a flesh and blood being, with advanced knowledge and technology, and if the ancient writings have any truth to them, it's clear the "God" in the Bible and Torah, was no "God" at all, but just one of the beings that inhabited this planet thousands of years ago, who were originally from another Celestial body. As the translations show, there were different beings spoken of through the thousands of years that the Bible covers, and for me, it answers why this supposed "loving God," seemed to be Bi-polar, or have a Multiple Personality Disorder.

That being said, I can't prove there were/are extraterrestrials visiting the Earth, but it seems highly likely.  The ancient plaque writings found in the old Babylonian areas, keep getting pushed aside as myth, but as you said, "tales and myths always have some truth to them, always."  There could be a lot a truth in those plaques, but one thing I've found, is that those particular stories are not of a spiritual nature, far from it. They seemed to have the characteristics of many of those who rule today, so maybe there is some truth that these bloodlines are more closely connected than we ever suspected.

As far as the Torah & the O.T. of the Christian Bible are concerned, it's becoming more clear that those stories were taken directly from the ancient Sumerian, Akkadian, and Aramaic hieroglyphs and writings that were found on the ancient plaques, and only recently translated, but they were then twisted to fit the social and political atmosphere of the day.  Because of those findings, I can say with quite a bit of certainty that among some of the truths found in the Torah and Christian Bibles, is an abundance of untruths, and there are still thousands of plaques that haven't been translated as of yet. I wonder what wisdoms we may find when those are finally transposed, that is, if we're even allowed to seen them.

I believe the Creator of this world, universe, and all things in and surrounding us, is a magnificent energy, and one that is so far from our ability to describe, that we fail miserably.  We just don't have the knowledge needed yet, to be able to understand what this is that permeates every life-form and surrounds us all.  Not sure if we'll ever be able to either.  

Thanks for sharing "ufonuts,"  I love discussing this and day-dream about having the whole truth one day.  ;-)

You my friend are a genius, I love the way you think, finally someone with an open mind that thinks outside the box! Kudos to you!

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Lopex
    18 Jan 2014 - 10:16
  • Photo
    Steve Weaver
    29 Nov 2013 - 21:49
  • Photo
    SilentSearcher