Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing yourself as what you are?

Roy Perry

God first/Jesus was the illusion of a man /Christ was the real man of God

\ the man of flesh was the cunning serpent the atheist\ God Last

Seeing yourself as what you are?

10-01-2012

Have you ever look around yourself what do you see just you or do you see the darkness around yourself or do you see the light around yourself? Do you see the air you breath in and breath out the invisible that your eyes look right passed? These things are here to show you what you cannot see because the things I cannot see are just as must as the things I see.

When I was in the Way ministry I saw only things they believe were real but I outgrowth my Way Like mind and renew it to see more than the doctrines of the Way Ministry. When I was in the Grease Spot Cafe I grown pass their believes that the Way Ministry was bad and they to do something about it. The bad of the Way Ministry is just like the bad of Grease Spot Cafe all bad things are the same things we must face for what they are.

Even I had to through so name calling when I was younger in school while it made me must stronger than before able to see things they really were. I was then better ready for the things would have to live like the nature death of my mother and father. The pain I felt when I was younger got me ready for the pain I would be in later in life now I am not saying is was right but understand what it did.

So being in Way Ministry and Grease Spot Cafe help me understand things better in my life so they must have been of God because was teaching me love better than before. That like the days I spent in school God was preparing me greater things that I would be blessed walking in God's truth. Now I am boasting of what has done I am just saying it as it is and was. Thank you with love of truth and a holy kiss of truth from this fool Roy.

"Have you ever look around yourself what do you see just you or do you see the darkness around yourself or do you see the light around yourself?"

An important question to ask. Hopefully we all move closer to the truth the more we experience life. I say this as this fool Ron. :)

• 2 weeks later...

"Have you ever look around yourself what do you see just you or do you see the darkness around yourself or do you see the light around yourself?"

An important question to ask. Hopefully we all move closer to the truth the more we experience life. I say this as this fool Ron. :)

God first

thanks Ron or StarMountainKid

thank you my friend

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Sounds nice, and one of the excellent ways to start is to really find out to whom we are praying, not just follow someone else's second-hand knowledge (to begin with). Is it really a god; or are we praying to gods; or do the choices compute at all?? I, on the other hand, do not have an earthly god, including nature; however, I respect people's belief system. We, all, must live out our dreams, wishes, and failures, after all, to their full extent, and hopefully, one day, "we all move closer to the truth the more we experience life." Your statement is one of the reasons why I agreed to become a conduit of the "flow." And I'm not saying that the "flow" is God(?), Itself, mind you. Spirits, in general, do not automatically equate to God(?). Let me explain, if you find yourself just a mere spirit in now (right this very moment), you are spirit. Spirituality is about being in the now, not being in some unknown future event. In a way, one has to start all over, like giving away one's riches to enter the kingdom of God(?). In this sense, riches equates to current earthly knowledge. One has to be reborn in the spirit...as in "Awakening," to see the other side of our existence.

We are all fools starmountain.., but the revelation of being a fool saves you from being a foolish-jackass ( Dan milman ;) ). It's a good start for all of us.

• Like 1

God first

thanks Braveone and Seeker

yes my friends it is our dreams that teach us

yes knowning we can never know anything completely there something that we can consider our self as fools because one qustions leads to aother question

...because one qustions leads to aother question

Wise, indeed, Roy Perry. "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread...if there's a chance for me, then I don't care." Impetuousness and foolishness are characteristics of a budding hero, after all. Peace.