Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija Board and weird feelings

anonymousbasilleaf

So a few weeks ago I had a dream my mom died in a car accident, I woke up feeling really eerie and texted my mom I loved her. A few days later I found out she was in the hospital that same night and almost died from blood loss. They also found out she has cancer. It was spooky that I felt something was wrong but dismissed it.

A few nights ago I had a similar dream and feeling with my great grandma and I haven't been able to get in touch with her. I also almost always feels like something is in my house/room watching me. At night time I feel like I have multiple beings in my house at once.

As freaky as it is, I feel like someone is watching over me and trying to warn me about bad things. I made an ouija board with a wooden board and it looked similar to the original. My friend and I used a shot glass and did a prayer before asking if anyone was in our house, we got no response from the ouija board in the 30 minutes we used it, but we had two candles next to it. One candle's flame was dead still and the other was moving rapidly to any questions we asked. They were right next to each other and far enough from us that it wasn't a draft of wind or anything.

Anyone know what this means? Was it not strong enough to use the ouija board? Why have I been having dreams and the feeling of being watched?? Thanks.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ellapenella

• anonymousbasilleaf

• Sakari

• and-then

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to UM! I notice that you mentioned that you prayed before beginning. I don't mean to "preach" to you but if you believe in the God of the Bible you will find he is against the use of such things to "divine" the future. http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-divination.html

Most people I've heard of who play with the Ouija deny that they believe in it's power to summon entities but it makes me wonder then, why bother with it at all? I'd be cautious about inviting in a guest into your life that may decide not to leave when you ask it to.

Best wishes!

A few nights ago I had a similar dream and feeling with my great grandma and I haven't been able to get in touch with her. I also almost always feels like something is in my house/room watching me. At night time I feel like I have multiple beings in my house at once.

As freaky as it is, I feel like someone is watching over me and trying to warn me about bad things.

Anyone know what this means? Was it not strong enough to use the ouija board? Why have I been having dreams and the feeling of being watched?? Thanks.

About the feeling you get of being watched by an unseen something, how long have you felt that particular presence ? do you feel like someone is standing behind you when you're aware of it ?

About the feeling you get of being watched by an unseen something, how long have you felt that particular presence ? do you feel like someone is standing behind you when you're aware of it ?

Yeah, I feel like it's behind me or somewhere in the room. Today I actually felt something behind me when I was doing my makeup in the bathroom but I always pretend it isn't there. I've felt the watched feeling a few weeks. Yesterday I was on my phone in bed and I felt my upper arm get really cold but only in a hand sized spot. It started burning in a minty way so I covered my arm with my blanket. When it warmed up I removed my arms from the blankets and then I felt it again in the exact same spot.

Well if you're into all that, use the White Light of Protection technique to "cleanse" and "purify" your home and stuff, with creative visualization and a sort of secondary channeling of divine and healing energies, illuminating every inch of every room, etc. Maybe that will help put your mind at ease, help you be pro-active about things. My old Ouija group used to do a sort of prayer, more an affirmation of our interest and intent, before each session, but none of us were really "religious" in the mainstream sense of the word.

Yeah, I feel like it's behind me or somewhere in the room. Today I actually felt something behind me when I was doing my makeup in the bathroom but I always pretend it isn't there. I've felt the watched feeling a few weeks. Yesterday I was on my phone in bed and I felt my upper arm get really cold but only in a hand sized spot. It started burning in a minty way so I covered my arm with my blanket. When it warmed up I removed my arms from the blankets and then I felt it again in the exact same spot.

I've have experiences . I think you're a sensitive, intuitive individual. Have you seen any bright white flashes of light ?

The white flashes, almost as a camera flash are ghost/spirit. I've learned that by experience ,along with other things like hearing spirit, which I learned takes a lot for them to be heard and when they fade out they sound raspy sort of scary. Have you researched the history of your home ?

What you dreamt about your mum sounds as if you've got some psychic gift. How is she? I hope she recovers.

I don't recommend a ouija board and don't want to use a pendulum anymore. Some things are best left alone, or to experts.

What you dreamt about your mum sounds as if you've got some psychic gift. How is she? I hope she recovers.

I don't recommend a ouija board and don't want to use a pendulum anymore. Some things are best left alone, or to experts.

yep.

So a few weeks ago I had a dream my mom died in a car accident, I woke up feeling really eerie and texted my mom I loved her. A few days later I found out she was in the hospital that same night and almost died from blood loss. They also found out she has cancer. It was spooky that I felt something was wrong but dismissed it.

As freaky as it is, I feel like someone is watching over me and trying to warn me about bad things. I made an ouija board with a wooden board and it looked similar to the original. My friend and I used a shot glass and did a prayer before asking if anyone was in our house, we got no response from the ouija board in the 30 minutes we used it, but we had two candles next to it. One candle's flame was dead still and the other was moving rapidly to any questions we asked. They were right next to each other and far enough from us that it wasn't a draft of wind or anything.

Can you post a picture of the board you made please.....I need to see this board you made.

Edited by Sakari