Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

It doesn't mean either that has to be aliens/Jesus/spiritual. Since you still have to present any empirical proof that some actually are of not made by humans, it's a rather moot point.

Possibly. But although some crop circles could in theory be made by humans with some sort of microwave 'ray guns', to replicate the effects on plants, this has never been known to have happened nor has anyone ever seen this amazing technology which would have to make large designs using a 12volt battery as a power source? so the reasonable answer is that some other solution is much more logical even if this concludes that some designs are of non human creation.

Possibly. But although some crop circles could in theory be made by humans with some sort of microwave 'ray guns', to replicate the effects on plants, this has never been known to have happened nor has anyone ever seen this amazing technology which would have to make large designs using a 12volt battery as a power source? so the reasonable answer is that some other solution is much more logical even if this concludes that some designs are of non human creation.

And we're back at the evidence bit...... Where is the evidence for these things you claim?

• Like 1

Sorry if somebody has already mentioned this and I missed it, but couldn't it be mini-whirlwinds that are causing some circles?

If so, why are they perfectly circular and not elongated as the whirlwind travels through the corn leaving a trail of flattened crops?

(I'm talking about simple little natural circles, not the big elaborate works-of-art hoaxes)

And we're back at the evidence bit...... Where is the evidence for these things you claim?

Lots of evidence of microwave effects on plants available....evidence that this was caused by humans....NIL

Edited by laver

Lots of evidence of microwave effects on plants available....evidence that this was caused by humans....NIL

And what? I take your word for it? Once more : Show me the evidence. Link to it, reference it if you want, but do specify how you can make that claim.

And what? I take your word for it? Once more : Show me the evidence. Link to it, reference it if you want, but do specify how you can make that claim.

Try Google Crop Circles microwave effects. Lots of sites to get an idea. Its been known about for years.

Edited by laver

Try Google Crop Circles microwave effects. Lots of sites to get an idea. Its been known about for years.

No, it's been said before, you make the claims, you produce the evidence! That how we always have done it here in the forum.

If you can't back up the evidence or don't want to, don't be surprised if we call the BS card.

• Like 1

No, it's been said before, you make the claims, you produce the evidence! That how we always have done it here in the forum.

If you can't back up the evidence or don't want to, don't be surprised if we call the BS card.

If you were really interested in the subject you would look up the evidence which is spread over a number of sites at your fingertips. If you don't want to look so that you can make an informed decision on the matter that is up to you.

i think they are real ! made by aliens .

those ppl who creates crop circle .. i dont believe they woke up and had a great idea. '' wow i have a great idea lets make some crop circles in the middle of the night'' . uhhh get real !!

humans see humans do !

thats what humans are good at ! making copies ! and claim that they were the first !

now the big qeustion is who was the first that come up with that idea ''crop circles'' ? aliens or humans? if it was an human being .. then who is it? and where did he got that inspiration from ?and why must it be nighttime to make it ? :D

If you were really interested in the subject you would look up the evidence which is spread over a number of sites at your fingertips. If you don't want to look so that you can make an informed decision on the matter that is up to you.

Telling me to look is not a valid argument, besides which, I could be as tendentious as you and only check sites which disprove your hypothesis and then call it an informed decision on the matter. That proves absolutely nothing.

Honestly, it's time to prove what you say, by giving the sources you used. Like everybody else, you prove your claim. That's how it works. If you can't or won't do it, then all your posts are just pointless babble.

• Like 3

Telling me to look is not a valid argument, besides which, I could be as tendentious as you and only check sites which disprove your hypothesis and then call it an informed decision on the matter. That proves absolutely nothing.

Honestly, it's time to prove what you say, by giving the sources you used. Like everybody else, you prove your claim. That's how it works. If you can't or won't do it, then all your posts are just pointless babble.

If you choose to only look at the sites that supported your present opinion then the only person you would be fooling is yourself.

If you choose to only look at the sites that supported your present opinion then the only person you would be fooling is yourself.

hello Pot.. my name is kettle

• Like 2

Why not have a look at 'The Pi Crop Circle' on google Daily Mail or other comments - Stunning example of the mathematical messages in crop circles there are also some with binary codes. Not 'real' just a 'fake'? Don't think so!

Do you realise how many lines of code and how many fields you would need to just write this sentence? Get back to me when you know.

• Like 1

hello Pot.. my name is kettle

I look at all sites I come across. On microwave effects on crops by humans the scientist who proposes that crop designs are made this way by humans with microwave 'guns' is just so far away from reality that not worth much consideration. Be real, how long would your microwave run off a 12 volt battery? Most designs are very large and many very complex. It looked like a proposal just to try and find a human explanation for inexplicable effects in some crop designs

Do you realise how many lines of code and how many fields you would need to just write this sentence? Get back to me when you know.

But the message in the design did get through because it made some people think and contemplate how it could have been created...and maybe why?

No I have never seen a UFO ( an old friend in the Parachute Regiment told me he and others with him had) but I don't count that and anyway there are other possible non human causes like a spiritual entity. Witness reports, evidence in the crops and on the ground, the size and comlexity of designs to be created in very short time periods without being seen and the sheer implausabilty of humans with microwave devices, to mimic the affects on crops, the effects on humans and electrical devices that visit the designs all lead to the inevitable conclusion that non human creation of some of these designs is by far and away the most logical answer. This has now been going on for many years starting with simple designs and becoming more complex with geometric and mathematical messages that have been decoded in the designs.

Hopefully there are now many who will be looking at the question of why we are getting these messages because the phenomena is now huge and that would indicate that the message is very important.

Hence the reason for this thread which points out that the focal point of crop design activity is Wiltshire with its many very ancient monuments and also a focal point for a very ancient and extensive design of landscape geometry with Great Circle bearings to the alignment of 5 churches of Revelation and key sites in the Holy Land. This begs the question is this a time of Revelation?

You're absolutely right in that you are begging the question.

You're absolutely right in that you are begging the question.

Exactly... and anyone who is interested can make up their own minds... if not just ignore the matter

Exactly... and anyone who is interested can make up their own minds... if not just ignore the matter

Another poster who fails to grasp irony

• Like 2

So no evidence or sources then? It's what I thought. Hello Mr. Kettle.....

Edited by TheSearcher

Oh btw, traffic radars also emit microwave radiation (see this study by US government, yes it was about the physiological effects of them on police officers, but it proves a point : they were worried enough about it to check. So there is enough output there, even the hand held devices.)

So honestly the quip about the 12 volt and homemade microwave guns out of ovens is correct, yet you fail to look further into the other devices that could be used. And the batteries of such hand held devices last quite a bit longer too....

Just saying....

Oh btw, traffic radars also emit microwave radiation (see this study by US government, yes it was about the physiological effects of them on police officers, but it proves a point : they were worried enough about it to check. So there is enough output there, even the hand held devices.)

So honestly the quip about the 12 volt and homemade microwave guns out of ovens is correct, yet you fail to look further into the other devices that could be used. And the batteries of such hand held devices last quite a bit longer too....

Just saying....

We are not talking about radar signals. If people were using microwaves to enable plants to be laid down they would be basically 'cooking' the plant stems, thousands of them in a big design which would take a lot of power. Too much power and the plant would just burn up, too little and the plant stem would break all this being done quickly in the dark. It just does not stack up and in crop circles the plants stay alive and keep growing so not a 'microwave' energy familiar to man which would probably kill the plant in the process.

Sentries on military bases in WW2 noticed that on cold frosty nights they could keep warm by standing in certain spots that were being touched by the base's radar beam.

The police and military have been experimenting with much hotter microwave beam weapons for some years now to disperse crowds (see video), but apparently they're not widely used.

Perhaps they don't want to risk getting sued if the beam accidentally causes serious injuries or triggers cancers or whatever-

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Crikey