Actually, I don't need to use those temperature profiles constructed by Hansen et al. I can look at my own data. I haven't checked for changing temps yet, but that's coming. I can see climate changes in such things as decreased numbers of ice storms since 1997 and increasing precip since about that same time. That's from data I collected. Something is changing the climate.
1. Carbon Dioxide has been increasing
2. There is a greenhouse effect
3. There has been a doubling of equivalent CO2 over the past 150 years
4. There has very probably been about 0.8 C warming in the past 150 years
5. Increasing CO2 alone should cause some warming (about 1C for each doubling)
Edited by Little Fish, 29 February 2012 - 07:09 PM.