Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon sightings

thompsongunner91

Okay, a couple days ago me and my friends were hanging out at one of their houses. Then we decide to have a ritual to the animal gods, so we gave em some of our blood and some food. Yes, we gave food and blood!

Anywho, when we went outside to do the ritual we all started bawling like animals after offering the stuff. Which was weird, since none of us had said anything about howling our heads off. Then we got a howl back. No one in heck was it a dog. Too loud and way too creepy.

Then some person jumps into the yard. He looked Chinese or Japanese...one of the two. Sounded more Japanese. (Don't ask how I know, I just do.) He starts barking and howling and what sounded like cussing at us in Japanese or whatever he was talking in.

So I told him in German to get the **** out of here before we call the cops. He walks over, sniffs the other two. He growls a little. He sniffs me. I give a growl to try and tell him to **** off.

He smiles, pants, barks at me, jumps over the fence, looks back at me, barks at me again and leaves. Know what the heck that was about? Tell me what you think.

Bye.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vox

• Fluffybunny

• Diebytheflyguy

• thompsongunner91

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have to take me to your dealer!!! w00t.gif

Seriously though... erm... I dunno, doesn't sound to plausible to me. What sort of animal Gods are you talking about, and how come some a strange Asian fella came into your garden to then subsequently smell you and hurl abuse (in Japanese) at you? You reckon that the guy was some sort of demon?

On another note... did you ingest ritualistic 'shrooms as part of this little offering or what?

Edited by Vox

Okay, a couple days ago me and my friends were hanging out at one of their houses. Then we decide to have a ritual to the animal gods, so we gave em some of our blood and some food. Yes, we gave food and blood!

Anywho, when we went outside to do the ritual we all started bawling like animals after offering the stuff. Which was weird, since none of us had said anything about howling our heads off. Then we got a howl back. No one in heck was it a dog. Too loud and way too creepy.

Then some person jumps into the yard. He looked Chinese or Japanese...one of the two. Sounded more Japanese. (Don't ask how I know, I just do.) He starts barking and howling and what sounded like cussing at us in Japanese or whatever he was talking in.

So I told him in German to get the **** out of here before we call the cops. He walks over, sniffs the other two. He growls a little. He sniffs me. I give a growl to try and tell him to **** off.

He smiles, pants, barks at me, jumps over the fence, looks back at me, barks at me again and leaves. Know what the heck that was about? Tell me what you think.

Bye.

362496[/snapback]

I... think this story is made up. blink.gif

Well, this sounds rather made up, so I am just going to close this baby down and chalk it up to a creative writing experiment... blink.gif