Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Assassins

Tr14n913

people who have played assassins creed franchise already know who the Assassins were but that's not what i'm here to talk about.

i'm here about what would have happened if the Assassins from the 1200 did survive but here is the summary

The Hashshashin fell around 1250 when the Mongols descended on the assassin stronghold of Alamut. The Hashshashin held off but a new assassin leader, Rukn al-Din, surrendered to the Mongols and ordered all other Hashshashin castles to follow. Alamut contained a grand library of the order's history as well as rare relics, but was destroyed when the Mongols took the city, and the assassin order with it.

so what would have happened if the assassins actually stood ground and survived, what would have had become of the history?

since they are hired or to kill the high leaders who oppose them or someone else?

what are you thoughts about it?

• Like 1

people who have played assassins creed franchise already know who the Assassins were but that's not what i'm here to talk about.

i'm here about what would have happened if the Assassins from the 1200 did survive but here is the summary

The Hashshashin fell around 1250 when the Mongols descended on the assassin stronghold of Alamut. The Hashshashin held off but a new assassin leader, Rukn al-Din, surrendered to the Mongols and ordered all other Hashshashin castles to follow. Alamut contained a grand library of the order's history as well as rare relics, but was destroyed when the Mongols took the city, and the assassin order with it.

so what would have happened if the assassins actually stood ground and survived, what would have had become of the history?

since they are hired or to kill the high leaders who oppose them or someone else?

Somebody else powerful enough to eradicate them from the face of the earth would. The Hashisins (as the original world is transliterated) were the al-Qaeda of its day, something civilization cannot bear.

Somebody else powerful enough to eradicate them from the face of the earth would. The Hashisins (as the original world is transliterated) were the al-Qaeda of its day, something civilization cannot bear.

that doesn't solve much, since the Al-Qaeda is still active today, i rather think they were something else

that doesn't solve much, since the Al-Qaeda is still active today, i rather think they were something else

We don't use Ghengis Khan methods, if we did they would be no problem anymore. There would be 5-10,000 graves of fanatics instead of al-Qaeda.

But trying to transliterate our level of civilization to the middle ages will just result in a skewed vision.

but it's always good to let some thoughts of about history

learning from others and their point of view that's my priority here

but it's always good to let some thoughts of about history

learning from others and their point of view that's my priority here

Well, let me reformulate: your premisis that any form of civilization could afford extortion from any organization for a longer period of time is false. Sooner or later civilization would succumb to anarchy or it would have to get rid of the extortionists. The second option is more likely.

The other factor that led to the rise of the Ismailis is that the surrounding powers were much in disarray, the greater Muslim powers of the time were in dissolution all over the Middle East at the time (in this case especially relevant the Fatimid Empire). With functional neighbors a group of terrorists (which is what at the end of the day the Nazari Ismailies were) would have never had the chance to rise to power nor create a functional state.

Unless they become the government. In which case they forget what they were in a couple generations.

Probably they would have continued in the Islamic world as an underground secret organization weilding power from the shadows.. much like a Mafia or Mobsters.

Probably they would have continued in the Islamic world as an underground secret organization weilding power from the shadows.. much like a Mafia or Mobsters.

it could be of course possible, but we have to watch events in a different perspective and different point of view in order to fully understand it

Unless they become the government. In which case they forget what they were in a couple generations.

Then they have to abandon their terrorist attitudes, as what is left of the Ismailites nowadays (yes, they did not perish, they are quite well and alive under the rule of the Aga Khan) their power and demeanor just is not enough to blackmail anybody anymore.

and unfortunatly they are ruling this country

they still exist .. just blended in socity or changed their name

and unfortunatly they are ruling this country

they still exist .. just blended in socity or changed their name

i think assad is attached to them, the nassirys and assassins have the same root, i think

i think assad is attached to them, the nassirys and assassins have the same root, i think

it's funny they never taught us ANYTHING about assassins in school history

although Saladin have encounters with them

after they sided with the crusaders against saladin there was fatwa in islamic state to end all their warriors by killing them all

their women were to be married to muslim men , their children to be raised by muslims parents

so that their influence is forever gone

the fatwa issued by one of the most known figures in islam in times of saladin .. he wa the mufti his name escaped my head

however saladin refused this fatwa and instead he said he'll dismantle their power only

they are the same even their stronghold is where it was before is the same now

it's good to know history unlike what they feed us in school

ask your parents this certain incident was taught in school before they came to power

but to us .. we never heard of it

• Like 1

Correct all Nizaris

it's funny they never taught us ANYTHING about assassins in school history

although Saladin have encounters with them

after they sided with the crusaders against saladin there was fatwa in islamic state to end all their warriors by killing them all

their women were to be married to muslim men , their children to be raised by muslims parents

so that their influence is forever gone

the fatwa issued by one of the most known figures in islam in times of saladin .. he wa the mufti his name escaped my head

however saladin refused this fatwa and instead he said he'll dismantle their power only

they are the same even their stronghold is where it was before is the same now

it's good to know history unlike what they feed us in school

ask your parents this certain incident was taught in school before they came to power

but to us .. we never heard of it

indeed, it is kind of weird that some facts throughout history are hidden from us within everyday society but with what reason.... Freemasonry is shown illuminati has also made it's pressence clear but some foreign facts are always hidden from humanity, and it's a shame if you ask me
  • Like 1

indeed, it is kind of weird that some facts throughout history are hidden from us within everyday society but with what reason.... Freemasonry is shown illuminati has also made it's pressence clear but some foreign facts are always hidden from humanity, and it's a shame if you ask me

The biggest reason is that all groups, wether justifyable or not, try to be self perpetuating. Sometimes either playing games in our times that made sense in the renaissance