Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bullfighting declared legal in France

bullfighting france

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    None of the above

None of the above

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:56 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 22 September 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

The body is possibly used for animal consumption(dog/cat food), although maybe Spain's regulations allow for it to be used for human consumption.

Apparently enough people do to keep it going. Plus, I think there are areas where the locals cling to it because it's 'tradition', they've always done it and they don't like being told by the 'authorities' from the cities that it is no longer considered a civilised thing to do.
I imagine there are a lot of thoughtless holidaymakers who go along because it's part of the holiday experience, get a terrible shock once they see it up close, but unfortunately don't follow through and do something to bring the barbarism to an end.

I've heard that the Spanish bullfights get a lot of foreign tourists (especially English) at them.
Shameful.

#17    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

View PostAtlantia, on 22 September 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

I've heard that the Spanish bullfights get a lot of foreign tourists (especially English) at them.
Shameful.

Sadly, many people seem as if they have to have something right in their face before they understand it is a really bad thing ...... applies to war too.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

Also tagged with bullfighting, france

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users