Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5641    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Hey zoser.. no comment back on the alignment of easter island.. nasca and the pyramids ? I've told you how to check to see that they are not in a straight line.. did you bother to try it?

or on the wall of the imperial palace..

#5642    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

About that Imperial Palace in Tokyo:

Over the centuries, many old castle structures were either destroyed by fires and earthquakes or demolished to make way for newer buildings. On May 29, 1945, the Palace grounds took a huge blow during the Allied fire-bombing raid, which destroyed most of the structures. Less than two months after, August 15 marked the end of WWII when Emperor Showa (Hirohito) declared Japan’s surrender from the basement of the Palace library.

http://www.kcpwindow...mperial-palace/

The modern Imperial Palace in Tokyo is the main residence of the Japanese Emperor and the Imperial family. It is made up of what is left of the old Edo Palace, which was inhabited by the Tokugawa Shogun before the 1868 Meiji Restoration, which restored the Emperor to power and opened up Japan to trade with the West. When the Emperor took up residence in Edo Castle, it was renamed as the Imperial Residence. It burned down in 1873, but the same site was used for the new palace, which was built in 1888, called the Palace Castle.

Many of the old Edo-era structures disappeared in the Meiji era in order to make way for modernizations, including new buildings, or due to earthquakes and fires. The Palace Castle itself was destroyed by Allied bombing during World War II and it was from the concrete library basement that the Emperor declared Japan's surrender in 1945. The Palace was rebuilt yet again in 1948 and was named Imperial Residence. The inside was renovated and modernized in the 1970s, so now parts of the inside look a bit dated.

http://www.examiner....imperial-palace

>>> http://aliveintokyo....imperial-power/

The area that now survives as the Imperial Palace East Gardens is where Tokugawa Ieyasu originally began construction of Edo Castle, around 1600. Altogether, 3,000 ships were required to haul all of the stone used to build up the castle walls and fill the moat.

http://aliveintokyo....imperial-power/

3000 ships. Space ships, lol??

#5643    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 January 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

Last one for this evening.

Another detailed look at the breathtaking precision in the Coricancha.

At 8:00 Foerster gives his opinion on the metal clamps.  The reason for posting this is that this is the first time I have heard him confirm what I already concluded.

That the clamps were not mechanical connectors but electrical.  I came to this conclusion after seeing the ridiculously small metal clamp moulds in the blocks at Ollyantaytambo that in no way would provide mechanical strength for blocks weighing tens of tonnes.

Sorry, I didn't make it to 8 minutes after all his new age drivel:

New age drivel keywords: "Spiritual", "Atlantean culture" , "12,000 years old", "esoteric area", "energy travels through it"..

And I do love all those tiny dents on those "vitrified" stones Foerster shows us.

Edited by Abramelin, 24 January 2013 - 10:21 PM.

#5644    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

It appears I did make it through to 8 minutes after all.

"The reason for these clamps is that they tried to get the stones as close fitting as possible, but they can never be perfect"

Great quote, eh?

:yes:

#5645    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,641 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 24 January 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

"The reason for these clamps is that they tried to get the stones as close fitting as possible, but they can never be perfect"

Great quote, eh?

Absolutely, I just watched the first minute..then ffwd to 8 min and yes indeedy - Abe's correct of course!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5646    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

View Postseeder, on 24 January 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

And why the hell would UFOs navigate by stones? Its outrageous to even think that they traverse tremendous distances in space, (with no direction signs), they make it here, plus they naturally have a birds eye view of the lie of the land/continents....but have to swoop down low enough to look for stone navigation beacons?
Are you a raving lunatic?

A lunatic? Moi?
I certainly hope so mate, because 'fools' think outside the box, try it sometime.. ;)
"Become a fool by the worlds standards in order to become wise" (1 Corinthians 3:18/19 )

(Incidentally my solicitor sent me for psychiatric analysis in connection with a court case I was involved with some years ago, maybe he was hoping the shrink would pronounce me bananas so he could try to get me off on a "guilty but insane" plea, but to our amazement the shrink found me to be sane!
His written report concluded:- "Mr X is a very strong-willed individual and his behaviour was appropriate throughout the interview"

MWAAHHH I don't want to be "appropriate", I'd be bored!
"The great secret of the successful fool is that he's no fool at all"- Isaac Asimov

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, back to my sensational  'ANCIENT STONES AS UFO NAVIGATION BEACONS'  theory- Perhaps UFO occupants don't "see" in the same way we do, so even if they're very close to earth they can't see it, all they see is a black void, therefore they need navigation beacons in order to find earth by lighting it up like a Christmas tree, and also to direct them to certain spots on it.
(Stone circles, stone avenues and ley lines might therefore be a "UFO routing system" like modern airways).

We can therefore assume that "pathfinder scout vessels" planted such beacons in ancient times.

Posted Image

Obviously the beacons don't look like electronic gadgets because the aliens disguised them to look like stones, and to us, they may well look completely like stones in every way, and even if we cracked them open we'd find nothing in their rock-solid interiors.
That's because the very atoms and molecules themselves are broadcasting on a frequency undetectable to humans:
  "God goes by me but I see him not" (Job 9:10)  

It's not rocket science, UFO's need nav beacons to avoid more accidents like this.. :)-
Posted Image
http://www.telegraph...nd-turbine.html

Edited by Crikey, 25 January 2013 - 06:54 AM.

#5647    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 24 January 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

Rebutting? Why should I want to Rebut? it's just an interesting idea, which may have no Scientific basis to it all, but that doesn't really matter.

Heavens sake, will people stop taking everything so seriously and be prepared to entertain a few interesting ideas from time to time without always insisting that they have to be backed up by Scientific fact. No wonder that people are reluctant to open their mouths if any ideas at all (that aren't backed up by Scientific fact) are always instantly leapt on by people who seem to constantly want to be so adversarial.

It's the way you put them across mate. Many times I too have thought you were in a completely different path to that which you were. Quite often when you speculate, they way you do it sounds like you are quoting fact. I understand where seeder is coming from because I have been there. I do not think it is neither you nor us that actually "be in the wrong" for want of better words, but I'd like to illustrate that I have noticed a few people mistake you this way. And vice versa I have noticed. Nothing wrong with it either, just thought I would point out that it does come across as much more serious than you intend. Maybe it is the general tone of this place? I do not know.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5648    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:40 AM

View PostCrikey, on 23 January 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say.. ;)
(It's nothing personal, I don't give a sh**  what Mormons, Jehovahs, Baptists, Calvinists, Rapturists, Pentecostalists, Munchkins etc say either)

You are a very rude man aren't you!

Bachelor of Education, Master of Learning Innovation, Graduate Certificate in Christian Theology

That is dedication, and much af a persons life into the very subject you claim to be so up to date on. If you do not give a rodents rectum for the word of someone who actively studies what you claim to have figured out, the least you could do is acknowledge and show respect to ones chosen profession.

Just because it shows that WOH is leagues in front of you in every aspect of this discussion, you dimiss him. I guess the guys are right, You are a troll. That is why the real world listen to people with bit of paper like WOH, and people who have "cracked it" take that a step further and become a total crackpot in society.

I think we can all see, you do not hold a candle to WOH where this subject is concerned, faith standing or not.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5649    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

View PostCrikey, on 25 January 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

A lunatic? Moi?
I certainly hope so mate, because 'fools' think outside the box, try it sometime.. ;)
"Become a fool by the worlds standards in order to become wise" (1 Corinthians 3:18/19 )

Different box mate.

I think that night be where you are going wrong.

It's not rocket science, UFO's need nav beacons to avoid more accidents like this.. :)-
Posted Image
http://www.telegraph...nd-turbine.html

LOL, The Sun? Why not Pravda? Or National Enquirer? Even the NT news LOL. I bet you could get some made up stuff there too! The only thing that makes that rag worth picking up is page 3!

#5650    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

We can therefore assume that "pathfinder scout vessels" planted such beacons in ancient times.

Posted Image

Obviously the beacons don't look like electronic gadgets because the aliens disguised them to look like stones, and to us, they may well look completely like stones in every way, and even if we cracked them open we'd find nothing in their rock-solid interiors.
That's because the very atoms and molecules themselves are broadcasting on a frequency undetectable to humans:

LOL, I see how you fit into this thread!!

Stone beacons that operate in secret!!! LOL. Good God man, maybe you should try for a job at The Sun? I have a feeling that a man of your talents would be quite welcome there.

#5651    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 24 January 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

Great quote, eh?

Posted Image

#5652    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,507 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

How is that logical? If there is no way to detect any 'transmissions' coming from the stones then how can anyone say that the stones are even 'transmitting'? Much like the ghost story where there were no survivors, then how does anyone know the story?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5653    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 25 January 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

LOL, The Sun? Why not Pravda? Or National Enquirer? Even the NT news LOL. I bet you could get some made up stuff there too! The only thing that makes that rag worth picking up is page 3!

I never even held the SUN in my hands, but from what I heard it always shows a pair of megaliths on page three, megaliths that look like they have been softened by some unknown agent. Maybe something for Foerster to put his hands on and reflect on who 'built' them?

Thinking about it, they are more like those protuberances which the Incas carved from the rock to bond with ropes and then be able to pull the rock along, or to put a crowbar between.

Man, my fantasy is rocketing now !

Edited by Abramelin, 25 January 2013 - 08:43 AM.

#5654    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 25 January 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

I never even held the SUN in my hands, but from what I heard it always shows a pair of megaliths on page three, megaliths that look like they have been softened by some unknown agent. Maybe something for Foerster to put his hands on and reflect on who 'built' them?

:lol: :tu:

Just awesome :D

Screw Foerster. This sounds like an assignment for Psyche101. Aft least you know I will put effort into my investigation and not blame it on some alien :D

Personally, I suggest you at least investigate page 3. You do not want to be accused of refusing evidence now.

#5655    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,358 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

blimey Psyche, I'm blushing!

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.