Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

URGENT secret of aliens

aliens hollow earth

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#61    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

If there turns out to really be a hollow earth i hope we start throwing all our trash in it. Including religous scriptures.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#62    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,157 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 02 May 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

you wont find this urgent informations from Muslims resources this is directly from imam Mahdi's resources :

OK now its time for you to know who are Gog and Magog

Please mark out which part of the earth has any hollow space for things to live in?

Posted Image

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#63    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,157 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 02 May 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

you wont find this urgent informations from Muslims resources this is directly from imam Mahdi's resources :

OK now its time for you to know who are Gog and Magog

Did you think some of us may not know then about Gog and Magog?  Heres a shorter versin than yours...

"Gog and Magog are names that appear in the Old Testament, and in numerous subsequent references in other works, notably the Book of Revelation, as well as in the scripture of Islam, the Qur'an. They are sometimes individuals, sometimes peoples, and sometimes geographic regions. Their context can be either genealogical (as Magog in Genesis 10:2) or eschatological and apocalyptic, as in the Book of Ezekiel and Revelation. The passages from Ezekiel and Revelation in particular have attracted attention due to their prophetic descriptions of conflicts said to occur near the "end times".

http://en.wikipedia....i/Gog_and_Magog

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#64    HDesiato

HDesiato

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

“All through my life I've had this strange unaccountable feeling that something was going on in the world, something big, even sinister, and no one would tell me what it was."
"No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

#65    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    –– DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

*ahem*

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 01 May 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Just a quick reminder here mrbasserby.

2. Post content
  • 2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English.
  • 2i. Preaching: Do not use the site to 'preach' your own beliefs or views to other members.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#66    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,127 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 May 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

Did you think some of us may not know then about Gog and Magog?  Heres a shorter versin than yours...

Ma Gog and Pa Gog, the whole Family Gog:

http://www.unexplain...4

http://www.unexplain...3

Edited by Abramelin, 02 May 2013 - 05:53 PM.

#67    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,657 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 01 May 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

this is the problem you think I'm here to preach you I'm not a preacher I'm just an IT duad .. carrying important messages to the world but i guess it's hard than i thought to be ..
Do not under-mind us or flatter yourself! We get what you are 'preaching' and I personally think it is rubbish. Its not hard, its not complicated, its just that (and this may come as a surprise to you) but some of us just do not believe in your message ...accept it.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#68    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

whats so "urgent" about it anyway i personally welcome these demon et's were over due for a planetary battle. they dont seem to be all that much different from us parasitic humans. all talk and no walk. and aparently they havent the chutzpah to show their faces....wait, are you working for them? are they hiring?

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#69    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 01 May 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

best thread of the day
Posted Image
godsdammit, I missed it!!
what happened??
*sob*
:-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#70    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,219 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

Hollow Earth? Have a look at planetary accretion and tell me how a planet could be formed hollow.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#71    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 02 May 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

Hollow Earth? Have a look at planetary accretion and tell me how a planet could be formed hollow.
slave, if you take a look at evolution, it doesn't allow for people to be formed with hollow heads,
but some people seemed to have managed it!
:-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#72    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

as i said before until you give me an evidence that there is an aliens outside earth then if you can't then don't ask me to give you evidence about hollow earth if you do then maybe i will get interested in your replies  , some of you told me to not underestimate him well I'm sorry but your replies defined your level of thinking deal with it ...

Edited by mrbasserby, 02 May 2013 - 09:36 PM.

#73    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 02 May 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

as i said before until you give me an evidence that there is an aliens outside earth then if you can't then don't ask me to give you evidence about hollow earth if you do then maybe i will get interested in your replies  , some of you told me to not underestimate you well I'm sorry but your replies defined your level of thinking deal with it ...
But..if you steaked your claim with that lovely video you should be able to give some reason when people inquire about it. Dont ya reckon?.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 02 May 2013 - 09:39 PM.

#74    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,969 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

Insert <facepalm> here.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#75    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

i give you a reasons but i don't know you guys don't read you maybe too stupid or too smart for me ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users