Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Hurricane Sandy seeded? Will FEMA test?

Clarakore

How many have any information on whether if Sandy and the other two storms were all seeded? With the media scrutiny it seems as if it is all the Caribbean and half of Amerca are a laboratory. And with all the danger that seems eminent were the storms manufactured so that FEMA could conduct testing a la breaking the levy with Katrina?

Of course I don't believe any of this but would like to hear from those who do. What proof or clues are there now? Anything in the media that is a slip or tell? Any train sightings transporting coffins? Anything?

I seriously doubt they seeded this because we need a multi billion dollar disaster, not the mention the loss of life, like we need the stock market to collapse.

• Like 2

I seriously doubt they seeded this because we need a multi billion dollar disaster, not the mention the loss of life, like we need the stock market to collapse.

Any conspiracy theorist will only say that stock market collapses are orchestrated events to camoflauge the large exchange of money occuring, being concentrated in certain quarters.

The loss of life is population control aka depopulation. A welcome prospect in some circles or so it is said.

It was created by the aliens from The Abyss.

The Abyss as in the movie or the mythical place?

You may find this interesting:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QE05jpf9PI[/media]

In that drill Sandy never makes landfall?

Any conspiracy theorist will only say that stock market collapses are orchestrated events to camoflauge the large exchange of money occuring, being concentrated in certain quarters.

The loss of life is population control aka depopulation. A welcome prospect in some circles or so it is said.

That's why we shouldn't listen to conspiracy theorists. Population control yes but don't get an abortion.
  • Like 1

As an "old campaigner" where hurricanes are concerned, I have to roll my eyes at the fuss over a Cat 1 storm. If this is going to be catastrophic to the northeast then someone hasn't been maintaining infrastructure very well. I'll wait and see - prepared to be corrected - but my guess is it will be a lot of nothing much....

• Like 2

You may find this interesting:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QE05jpf9PI[/media]

Well if you go here http://www.weca.org/SET/report/node6.html You will see they used data from a real hurricane in 1938 so they weren't predicting Sandy the name is just a coincidence.

How many have any information on whether if Sandy and the other two storms were all seeded? With the media scrutiny it seems as if it is all the Caribbean and half of Amerca are a laboratory. And with all the danger that seems eminent were the storms manufactured so that FEMA could conduct testing a la breaking the levy with Katrina?

Of course I don't believe any of this but would like to hear from those who do. What proof or clues are there now? Anything in the media that is a slip or tell? Any train sightings transporting coffins? Anything?

You know,when I first saw this post a few days ago,I said ,naaahhh.....

But I've had a change of heart ....I'm wondering ,given the devastation this time,and how everyone knew BEFOREHAND ,it was goi.g to be the storm of the century ,if this wasn't all about money to be made,and the election .

As many votes will not be cast ,on a huge part of the country,because of this. Also,people are having troubles for various reasons,with early voting.

Romney would have the money for this too .....

I don't think this storm was natural anymore. Too many perfect puzzle pieces .

• Like 1

Well it seems to be shaping into a multi billion disaster,which will affect the quarterly returns . Isn't it.

• Like 1

i don't feel that this was anything but a natural disaster. i think the conspiracy theorists are getting especially paranoid of late

• Like 9

i don't feel that this was anything but a natural disaster. i think the conspiracy theorists are getting especially paranoid of late

Come to nyc ,and see things here,no one has EVER seen,from a category 1 hurricane .There's a 50 foot tree on my house . And there's houses just like mine,every other block ,for miles .

Our subway system is decimated ,we have a make shift morgue being built on rockaway,which they didn't even do when a plane crashed into it .

Part of nj ,is gone . So no,not buying it was natural . It's all shaping up into a convenient monetary mammoth .

• Like 1

Come to nyc ,and see things here,no one has EVER seen,from a category 1 hurricane .There's a 50 foot tree on my house . And there's houses just like mine,every other block ,for miles .

Our subway system is decimated ,we have a make shift morgue being built on rockaway,which they didn't even do when a plane crashed into it .

Part of nj ,is gone . So no,not buying it was natural . It's all shaping up into a convenient monetary mammoth .

You do understand what natural disasters are? And you do realise that's why it was called a 100 year storm?

Not trying to be insensitive but your argument and logic is highly flawed. The classification of the storm is not relevant.

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 5

You do understand what natural disasters are? And you do realise that's why it was called a 100 year storm?

Not trying to be insensitive but your argument and logic is highly flawed. The classification of the storm is not relevant.

Hey,I was here for Irene ,and I was here for Gloria .I was at the world trade center .....there's natural,and there's not so natural .

Irene and Gloria were higher category hurricanes ,and didn't do anything like this.

Not even the one in 1938 was as bad,from what the news is saying.

It's just all a bit too perfectly timed ,with three coincidential storm fronts ,just before an election .

Something just doesn't feel right about it . As I said,I initially just said..nnnaahhh.

Sorry...it feels wrong. My feelings are much better predictors ,than my rational brain .

I'm not the only one here saying this either.

So when the 'new record' of anything happens, it must be Da Gubmint!

What about the storms that turned away? That started but then dissapated? Why aren't they "blamed" on Da Gubmint?

• Like 1

I am sorry to read this I hope you and your neighbors can get back on your feet again eventually.

Hey,I was here for Irene ,and I was here for Gloria .I was at the world trade center .....there's natural,and there's not so natural .

Irene and Gloria were higher category hurricanes ,and didn't do anything like this.

It's just all a bit too perfectly timed ,with three coincidential storm fronts ,just before an election .

Something just doesn't feel right about it . As I said,I initially just said..nnnaahhh.

Sorry...it feels wrong. My feelings are much better predictors ,than my rational brain .

It's a big world, there's a lot happening, it's inevitable that there will be things that seem 'too' coincidental.

But what's more likely? Conspiracy or nature? Nature can be unpredictable but there will always be 'perfect' storms, however few and far between, conspiracy like this is infinitely implausible.

• Like 3

how many tropical storms of any category have you been through? Even a lowly Cat 1 still produces multiple tornados as it moves through. These tornados often produce more damage than the constant winds and rain.

• Like 2

That's why we shouldn't listen to conspiracy theorists. Population control yes but don't get an abortion.

Hilander, typical of the elite, they say one thing and do another. Sure we hate abortion. We hate it so much that there hasn't been one peice of federal legislation introduced to to overturn R vs W in 1974. Don't listen to what people say, watch what they do. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

with respect to what you are going through there i don't see how it follows that this is a deliberate thing brought on by a human being or beings.

i have seen nyc and the surrounding area. i've been watching the news like everyone else.

it's a big stretch to think that the powers that be would cause this sort of catastrophe for an election.

• Like 3