Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Nursing home prostitution scandal

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

Seriously the only scandal I see in this is the people in the nursing home are not getting what they want, When it is readily available and people are willing to pay. It would be very easy to make it work for the nursing home. They are old they earned some fun.

#32    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

I think what everyone is missing here is that first off. there not old folks, there disabled.
second off. These are people that have groped staff. What confuses me is that
Jimmy Saville groped women and kids. And a lot of celebs lately are being arrested
for groping women.And they were rightly classed as perverts.
So can someone please explain to me if a normal able bodied person gropes a woman
there classed as a monster, a pervert, but if a disabled person does it, apparently
it's fine? It sickens me that disabled people can always get away with stuff that would
land normal people in prison or at least a hefty fine. Years ago in my town there was a disabled man who sexually assaulted a girl.
But he was let off scott free because he had some mental disabilities. I don't think that's right. I also don't think it's right these people are sexually assaulting staff.

#33    thewild

thewild

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

• Y HELLO THAR

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Allsmack, perhaps it is overlooked because as they are disabled, punishment  would be ineffective or seen as abuse in a "harmless" groping. For the repeat offenders perhaps assigning the same sex caregiver would solve the problem?

Posted Image

#34    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

View Postthewild, on 06 February 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

Allsmack, perhaps it is overlooked because as they are disabled, punishment  would be ineffective or seen as abuse in a "harmless" groping. For the repeat offenders perhaps assigning the same sex caregiver would solve the problem?

Or organize them a stripper and hooker so that they have someone to grope?

#35    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

View Postthewild, on 06 February 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

But it's not harmless is it?
Which proves my point that whenever disabled people do anything, even sexual assault and in extreme cases child sexual abuse.
It is never taken seriously
And this is what annoys and frustrates me.
I am all for disabled rights and to give them care and DLA etc.
But it annoys me when they always get away with crimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users