Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 3 votes

Stop Alien Abductions

alien abductions

  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#46    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2011

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

How to stop alien abductions..

hmm.. its easy.. dont believe in them and you wont have delusions of being abducted.. its rather simple..


#47    ErolPhoenix

ErolPhoenix

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined:17 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 19 February 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

So ET`s are able to take your "spirit/energy body" but can be blocked by guides/angels? Apart form inside the head, where do these guides and angels come from and do none of these alleged abductees have any say over their own bodies or minds?

Have you watched the Penn and Teller video and if so, what is your reaction to that?

Yes they can take your Spirit/Energy Body and Yes the Guides and Angels CAN block this from happening if they are asked to.  Guides and Angels are REAL and are as solid as you and I but just on another vibration..They actually DO exist in the REAL world and have a REAL effect. They are not a 'mental conception'..IN answer to the last part of your question the reason is that there are many 'LAWS' that govern the Earth at this time. It is up to people to know what their rights are. In the case of those that are being abducted they are not aware what their rights are and so the ET's are able to take them. This is why I am doing what I am doing so that through education people may come to realize that they DO indeed have the right to say NO.All they need do is ASK for the intervention of their Guides/Angels or The Galactic Federation Of Light. If they do not ask, then these 'Powers' are not allowed to interfere ...


#48    ErolPhoenix

ErolPhoenix

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined:17 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 19 February 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Why do the spirit guys need permission (because of free will), but the ET's don't?

Someone answered this question earlier but I cannot see where their post is. His answer was correct in that Spirit Guides/Angels and The Galactic Federation Of Light have'' different 'Ethical' standards than the ET's have'' and so this is the reason why


#49    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Mainly Spherical in Shape

  • Member
  • 25,043 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:there

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

View PostErolPhoenix, on 21 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Someone answered this question earlier but I cannot see where their post is. His answer was correct in that Spirit Guides/Angels and The Galactic Federation Of Light have'' different 'Ethical' standards than the ET's have'' and so this is the reason why
That was me.

View PostLord Vetinari, on 19 February 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

because they have different ethical standards to the Spirit world.
See, i was right.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#50    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,476 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostErolPhoenix, on 21 February 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

Yes they can take your Spirit/Energy Body and Yes the Guides and Angels CAN block this from happening if they are asked to.  Guides and Angels are REAL and are as solid as you and I but just on another vibration..They actually DO exist in the REAL world and have a REAL effect. They are not a 'mental conception'..IN answer to the last part of your question the reason is that there are many 'LAWS' that govern the Earth at this time. It is up to people to know what their rights are. In the case of those that are being abducted they are not aware what their rights are and so the ET's are able to take them. This is why I am doing what I am doing so that through education people may come to realize that they DO indeed have the right to say NO.All they need do is ASK for the intervention of their Guides/Angels or The Galactic Federation Of Light. If they do not ask, then these 'Powers' are not allowed to interfere ...
if they actually DO exist in the REAL world, is there any way you can prove that to us? it should not be hard to do if they are not a 'mental conception'.

Can you give me an example of one of these laws and where it came from?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#51    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2011

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

The Galatic Federation of Light

*just shakes head*


#52    aidaubmeg459

aidaubmeg459

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

abducties could take a note from the terrorists..... strap a bomb to urself before bed... then if you get abducted you can first of all get revenge but you also get to answer all these freakin questions when you bring a saucer down in an urban setting !

Ok I understand you spent 50 bucks to get high to post that.... that does not make you sound more intelligent. I would suggest a refund... being arguable is not the same as being intelligent....

#53    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 17 February 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:


Where are these laws from and are they written down anywhere where i can see them?


Do you see any written law that says you will be born and then die? Is there a law saying every human will be unique not all the same?  Free you cannot have such a law written down lol!

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#54    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

About the story about aliens abducting people? Where are they, how did they get here? From where are they, why didnt NASA or any other astronomer picked them up? Are they physical, or the dimensional? What is their agenda with abductions?

Please do reply since you said you are a medium you must be connected to universal hub...

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#55    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,476 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostTesla II, on 22 February 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

Do you see any written law that says you will be born and then die? Is there a law saying every human will be unique not all the same?  Free you cannot have such a law written down lol!

When i was born, when I die and my uniqueness do not need laws, they are part of nature.
I have not claimed that any of these are laws.

You have asked him if they are physical, he has said " Guides and Angels are REAL and are as solid as you and I but just on another vibration..They actually DO exist in the REAL world and have a REAL effect.

I would have imagined that they would have some sort of scripture in writing, like with all the religions. But I could be wrong!

But after seeing this "The Galatic Federation of Light" then googling it and finding this"

The Galactic Federation of Light was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from dominating and exploiting this galaxy. At present, there are just over 200,000 member star nations, confederations or unions. Approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings.

4.5 millions years later and they are still trying to spread the truth???
Posted Image

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#56    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,637 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 February 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

But after seeing this "The Galatic Federation of Light" then googling it and finding this"

The Galactic Federation of Light was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from dominating and exploiting this galaxy. At present, there are just over 200,000 member star nations, confederations or unions. Approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings.

4.5 millions years later and they are still trying to spread the truth???
Posted Image

Sounds like the founders are Green Lantern fans.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#57    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,476 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 22 February 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Sounds like the founders are Green Lantern fans.
Yes, but what the reckoning that someone will come back and say that Bill Finger and Martin Nodell stole the idea from the 4.5 million year old Galatic Federation of Light creators?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#58    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

    Spud the Mackem

  • Member
  • 3,579 posts
  • Joined:28 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Yeo Valley,Darkest Somerset.

  • man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

I wish people on U.M. would stop posting all this total mind blowing K-rap.They must have very vivid imaginations to even think up this rubbish. My "spirit guide" is on permanent holiday, and my "guardian angel" has gone walk-about,so if Aliens want to show up and abduct me,I guess I've had it, or maybe a good kick in the goolies would sort them out.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#59    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 13,406 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 17 February 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

So aliens are daemons then?
That's what I believe.


#60    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Joined:18 Mar 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Past the stars and beyond the moon !

  • Beam Moo Up!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 18 February 2013 - 06:03 AM, said:

If you had to pick one thing you liked about the abductions, it would be the probing wouldn't it?
  

UUUMMMMM PROBING !! YEAH !! :tu: :clap:
    :alien:

Edited by mfrmboy, 22 February 2013 - 07:46 PM.

One man's TOOL is another man's TOY ! :tu:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users