Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

He is Not Omnipotent Nor Omnipresent

dragon15066

post-67197-0-50256000-1434006550_thumb.jpost-67197-0-50256000-1434006550_thumb.j All-Knowing, All-Powerful

Sounds like a hard concept. Religions of the Jewish Muslim and Christian faiths are the only ones to my knowledge that have gone so far as to say that their god is THE GOD! That may be because he is the only male deity that has said as much, and thinks all life is subject to him. But their god has human attributes such as rage and anger, regret, (yes, regret!), such as having created man, and so on. These emotions are the evidence of a being, not an all powerful force!

Having cleared that up for my own satisfaction, I will move on. It is however most important to understand that it is the Universe itself that is alive and conscious! It is the only way Creation can be held together in an orderly way. There are several levels of spiritual states of being, levels of physical vibration, dimensions, states of awareness, and the culmination leading to the complete state: the state of enlightenment.

All the true spiritual teachers, such as the Buddha (Enlightened One) including Enki, also known as Satan, (which literally means “Divine Truth” in Sanskrit!), Ptah, Poseidon, Vishnu and so on, have taught that Creation itself is the One True God, including Jesus. A great injustice was done in this case. An enlightened being with a Divine message, used in the religious text as a blood sacrifice for a race of lost sinners.

So we need to look into what these great teachers spoke about as Divine Consciousness. Simply put, it is the state of being in which an entity has reached the spiritual vibration power and level as to be able to not only access the One, but to have it flow thru them and radiate throughout their being. I guess this would also be a good definition of Enlightenment as well.

As for the subject of omnipresence and omnipotence, it is possible to understand it. Think of an eternally ongoing web of radiant blue light, complex to the sub-atomic level, permeating throughout all Creation seen and unseen. Because this force is the Essence of all things and conscious, it is both everywhere and all knowing.

Now, a conscious being can access it, usually it accesses us thru ideas. But for a conscious entity to access this force, it is huge.

There is nowhere this energy does not exist. It is within and throughout all in the visible universe and far more. It has also been known as Source. Any being that says that he or she is The Creator, they are insane! The Creator is the Consciousness of Creation itself. Meditation is the process of opening oneself to the One, bring all thing everywhere into access. Proof of omnipresence is in what Einstein called "spooky action at a distance". "Quantum mechanics" as it is known today shows that all things are connected and can interact instantaneously no matter how far away they are. I read an excellent MIT article that in part stated:

"The most famous of these is the EPR paradox, announced in 1935 and named after its inventors Einstein, Boris Podolsky, and Nathan Rosen. It involves a pair of particles linked by the strange quantum property of entanglement (a word coined much later). Entanglement occurs when two particles are so deeply linked that they share the same existence. In the language of quantum mechanics, they are described by the same mathematical relation known as a wavefunction." http://www.technolog...r-than-thought/

Now here is where the REAL magic happens! What could be so "deeply" (inter-dimensionally?) connected that they are literally forever united? Is this where the concept of soul mates come from? Meeting people you feel you have known forever? And if it's crazy, why has everyone experienced it? By logic, if it IS crazy, then the human race is as well. This force freaked Einstein out. That's why he just called it "spooky". That was the term he came up with! Only many years later did they give it the fancy name.

He witnessed the evidence that there is a force in Creation that can transmit information literally from one side of the galaxy to the other in an instant. Not an hour, not .001 seconds, instantly! This is only possible if Creation itself is the "big G"! It IS consciousness therefore it is everywhere at the same time and knows all things... it is omnipresent.

Now knowing Creation itself is the big G, omnipotence becomes easy. It is the master of all powers, forces and dimensions, because it IS all the powers, forces and dimensions. Now we have the true and only all-powerful GOD... Creation itself!

BTW That power and energy flows thru you just as much as it does a star, because you are just as important to Creation as that star. Knowing this however brings a responsibility to you. You know that to Creation, all is precious even if it isn't to you. Treat all things as Creation sees it, even what you have been taught is "beneath you" such as an ant and has no value. There are beings out there that think of you the same way: inferior and without the spark of Creation. Who is this god, and who are they to determine what has value? Who but Creation has determined what has the Spark of Eternity placed within them? Anything that exists only for itself will in time, whither and die. However, before that happens, it will violently lash out at its surroundings in an attempt to steal the energy from any life around it, creating what it needs to survive if not to possibly thrive later.

Here you have the god of the Abrahamic religions. The only way to be free from him is to stop feeding his pathological ego with praise! Stop bringing him more people to feed off of under his lie of salvation! If the whole of humanity, every Christian, Muslim and Jew turned from him he would come down here with one intention: kill everything and leave the entire planet lifeless!

It seems to me that the greater intellectual ability a race acquires, the greater their stupidity grows with it, and when it outgrows intellect, they have to be dealt with because they have become a danger to the rest of the web. The human race has already passed this point in the minds of some, but the fact that mankind has been deceived into this state of living by a false deity that demands loyalty thru violence, blood sacrifice and destruction, makes many come to a most logical decision: if a race is being enslaved thru deception, and in accord with that enslavement, commit great crimes against nature, did not do so with the intent to commit these crimes, but were in fact carrying out what they thought was Divine and for the good of Creation and therefore cannot be held accountable as it is the vast majority of the human race that is living in this deception. The problem must be dealt with directly: the monster that created the system, and all who willingly enforce it.

So we see what a small deity has convinced the human race of: the concept that one being (himself of course), can be all things and be the essence of all things. Understanding the true eternity and vastness of the true Divine, this becomes laughable. He did what many humans have done. Go around telling others that you are god, demand to be followed and worshiped as divinely chosen. We call these cults today. Want Divine? Listen to Buddha, or the Veda's or Jesus without the whacked out alien enslavement propaganda, and you have the Divine! Anyone or anything that demands worship is NOT a god or Divine because if they were they would not have said it. A true god and all things Divine have but one united purpose: to nurture life. To make that which is weak, strong, the afraid, safe, to give the dying care or life if possible, to heal that which is sick. to give knowledge and wisdom to the advanced so that they may also become co-creators with the Divine. That is what the definition of a god is, not a destroyer. Only thru these creative forces can the Divine be found, not in blind destruction. In all this, it matters not what you are, but what forces flow thru you. That is why all life is precious. Any so-called god who says he is the one who decides, knows nothing of the forces that nurture and create life. Anything he has ever created was for his own glory, never for the glory of Creation, because he takes credit for that as well.

Creation is it's own Creator. There is no Alpha and there is no Omega because there never was a beginning and there will never be an end. There was no big bang because all of creation would have to exist before it banged! What did it expand into? Whatever the bang exploded into had to exist in order to accept all matter in every form it exists in. So matter was what was supposed to have exploded. The logical thing would suggest that the only state that could have existed before the big bang by my thinking is Eternity!

The Divine All encompasses and flows within and throughout, well...All! The Divine flows and exists in and throughout Eternity, Time flows and exists in and throughout Eternity, Matter flows and exists in and throughout Time, Matter in turn uses Time as a tool of measurement, as things with Matter have a cycle such as seasons. But having said that, Matter exists in and throughout the dimension of Time therefore Matter can move thru it literally. Time travel is a concept, moving thru Time is an ability of Matter because it exists in a fluid dimension: Time. In reality all Time exists at well, the same Time, so we are not really traveling as the movement of a car going from one place to another. That is Matter to Matter interaction, not Matter-Time interaction. This is confusing! I think I just went a little nutz writing this as I was thinking about it, because I never even thought about this before. Anyway, Matter to Time interaction requires a dimensional leap, not a ride in a really really fast space ship!

So hopefully at the expense of a little of my sanity, we understand just how big the True Divine really is and that all things are precious to it. Only this conscious Force is all-powerful and all knowing. However, you are a part of it. You have that force flowing thru you, otherwise you would be dead. Nurture it, and you will know what Nature knows, feel the life force of all living things around you, you will truly know the heart and mind of the big G. You must be willing to let go of the puppet master behind all religions of the god who only creates and nurtures division and death. The one who has even used his willing servants to corrupt the message of Jesus because Jesus spoke Divine Truth. Take that Divine Truth and add twisted concepts such as killing your son as a show of love, when in reality Jesus went back to India after he was almost killed for his message: The kingdom is not out there, it is within you. And the only salvation is the same salvation for anyone or anything anywhere... to become one with the Divine. He spoke the same words as Buddha and taught the same truths. Decades ago I read a book "The Teachings of the Compassionate Buddha" By E.A. Burtt (Mentor 1982) in which I was fascinated to discover that his message was exactly the same. I was so excited I told my grandmother and read some of the passages that Buddha spoke that I knew from the age of 7, were in the New Testament, spoken by Jesus. She became offended, and quite angry. She refused to believe it and would not even look at the book because it was undeniable: the "missing years were in fact spent in India where he studied these Divine Truths!

This was before the internet and home computers so I didn't get it from any outside influence, but my own conclusion based on this obvious tie between Jesus and Buddha. Although the BBC and several others have made documentaries about it. Here is an excellent one titled "Did Jesus Die on the Cross?"..

Neither one wanted nor ever said that they were god and should be worshiped. Propaganda from the wicked one has turned a great man with a Divine message into an image. It is not an image of salvation, this is an image of perversion. It is the image of a dead man still hanging from a cross, covered in blood not only from the nails, but from a crown of thorns. How much further could this loving god go to improve on the picture of total humiliation and shame he created as the image, for his evidence of his love for man...his slaughtered son. No. Remember the teachings. They are without name or title, simply Divine Truth.

The True God is far greater than what this god of the Zionists, the Muslims and the Corrupter of the Divine Teachings taught by Jesus can ever hope to be. It has no ego, it has no hate, no threat of vengeance or eternal damnation if not worshiped, it does not require worship, it does not want nor would ever need or request that you ever harm another life in it's Divine name. If it wants to wipe out a people or a "race" of people, it is very capable of doing it on it's own, as it has no form and is all form.

No. Only a monster would demand worship, as it is a clear and very urgent implication that they have gone insane with power and have the will to do anything to get that false reality kept well fed, and what better way than the life force of others thru worship, submission, and the implementation of systems of control "religion" that include terrible punishments as well as inhumanly violent orders to kill and torture others. Do it yourself right? He can't, because he's not allowed to. But he would given the chance. But he is allowed to use others to do it for him because those who serve him now will lose their grip as knowledge increases. This increase in knowledge is in Daniel.

4 “But you, Daniel, close up these words and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will dash about, and knowledge will increase.”

It's not a sign of the end, just the end of him.
  • Like 4

John 8:58 tells a different story - Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!" I am was one of the names of God. He clearly told them that he was God - he was nearly stoned to death for it. It sounds like you have this all sorted though so - carry on :) BTW - welcome to UM!

• Like 1

John 8:58 tells a different story - Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!" I am was one of the names of God. He clearly told them that he was God - he was nearly stoned to death for it. It sounds like you have this all sorted though so - carry on :) BTW - welcome to UM!

Talk is cheap.
  • Like 4

God is neither omnipotent nor omniscient .... But I so terribly well read :P

Some beautiful thoughts Buddist Buddy...very beautiful.

But I don't think Jesus learned under Buddha. Jesus was a carpenter, Jesus was a tradesman.. Possibly not even a very good carpenter.. We don't know what projects he was involved in or know anything about his work, and his skill level in that field is not really known or mentioned ( there is tradesman who are mentioned in the bible, especially with regard to building the temple) I'd be curious if anybody knows anything on that?

We could also assume then if we use similar logic that because Alexander the Great said he was a son of God that Jesus borrowed aspects from the Greeks..

post-67197-0-50256000-1434006550_thumb.jpost-67197-0-50256000-1434006550_thumb.j All-Knowing, All-Powerful

Sounds like a hard concept. Religions of the Jewish Muslim and Christian faiths are the only ones to my knowledge that have gone so far as to say that their god is THE GOD! That may be because he is the only male deity that has said as much, and thinks all life is subject to him. But their god has human attributes such as rage and anger, regret, (yes, regret!), such as having created man, and so on. These emotions are the evidence of a being, not an all powerful force!

Having cleared that up for my own satisfaction, I will move on. It is however most important to understand that it is the Universe itself that is alive and conscious! It is the only way Creation can be held together in an orderly way. There are several levels of spiritual states of being, levels of physical vibration, dimensions, states of awareness, and the culmination leading to the complete state: the state of enlightenment.

All the true spiritual teachers, such as the Buddha (Enlightened One) including Enki, also known as Satan, (which literally means “Divine Truth” in Sanskrit!), Ptah, Poseidon, Vishnu and so on, have taught that Creation itself is the One True God, including Jesus. A great injustice was done in this case. An enlightened being with a Divine message, used in the religious text as a blood sacrifice for a race of lost sinners.

So we need to look into what these great teachers spoke about as Divine Consciousness. Simply put, it is the state of being in which an entity has reached the spiritual vibration power and level as to be able to not only access the One, but to have it flow thru them and radiate throughout their being. I guess this would also be a good definition of Enlightenment as well.

As for the subject of omnipresence and omnipotence, it is possible to understand it. Think of an eternally ongoing web of radiant blue light, complex to the sub-atomic level, permeating throughout all Creation seen and unseen. Because this force is the Essence of all things and conscious, it is both everywhere and all knowing.

Now, a conscious being can access it, usually it accesses us thru ideas. But for a conscious entity to access this force, it is huge.

There is nowhere this energy does not exist. It is within and throughout all in the visible universe and far more. It has also been known as Source. Any being that says that he or she is The Creator, they are insane! The Creator is the Consciousness of Creation itself. Meditation is the process of opening oneself to the One, bring all thing everywhere into access. Proof of omnipresence is in what Einstein called "spooky action at a distance". "Quantum mechanics" as it is known today shows that all things are connected and can interact instantaneously no matter how far away they are. I read an excellent MIT article that in part stated:

"The most famous of these is the EPR paradox, announced in 1935 and named after its inventors Einstein, Boris Podolsky, and Nathan Rosen. It involves a pair of particles linked by the strange quantum property of entanglement (a word coined much later). Entanglement occurs when two particles are so deeply linked that they share the same existence. In the language of quantum mechanics, they are described by the same mathematical relation known as a wavefunction." http://www.technolog...r-than-thought/

Now here is where the REAL magic happens! What could be so "deeply" (inter-dimensionally?) connected that they are literally forever united? Is this where the concept of soul mates come from? Meeting people you feel you have known forever? And if it's crazy, why has everyone experienced it? By logic, if it IS crazy, then the human race is as well. This force freaked Einstein out. That's why he just called it "spooky". That was the term he came up with! Only many years later did they give it the fancy name.

He witnessed the evidence that there is a force in Creation that can transmit information literally from one side of the galaxy to the other in an instant. Not an hour, not .001 seconds, instantly! This is only possible if Creation itself is the "big G"! It IS consciousness therefore it is everywhere at the same time and knows all things... it is omnipresent.

Now knowing Creation itself is the big G, omnipotence becomes easy. It is the master of all powers, forces and dimensions, because it IS all the powers, forces and dimensions. Now we have the true and only all-powerful GOD... Creation itself!

BTW That power and energy flows thru you just as much as it does a star, because you are just as important to Creation as that star. Knowing this however brings a responsibility to you. You know that to Creation, all is precious even if it isn't to you. Treat all things as Creation sees it, even what you have been taught is "beneath you" such as an ant and has no value. There are beings out there that think of you the same way: inferior and without the spark of Creation. Who is this god, and who are they to determine what has value? Who but Creation has determined what has the Spark of Eternity placed within them? Anything that exists only for itself will in time, whither and die. However, before that happens, it will violently lash out at its surroundings in an attempt to steal the energy from any life around it, creating what it needs to survive if not to possibly thrive later.

Here you have the god of the Abrahamic religions. The only way to be free from him is to stop feeding his pathological ego with praise! Stop bringing him more people to feed off of under his lie of salvation! If the whole of humanity, every Christian, Muslim and Jew turned from him he would come down here with one intention: kill everything and leave the entire planet lifeless!

It seems to me that the greater intellectual ability a race acquires, the greater their stupidity grows with it, and when it outgrows intellect, they have to be dealt with because they have become a danger to the rest of the web. The human race has already passed this point in the minds of some, but the fact that mankind has been deceived into this state of living by a false deity that demands loyalty thru violence, blood sacrifice and destruction, makes many come to a most logical decision: if a race is being enslaved thru deception, and in accord with that enslavement, commit great crimes against nature, did not do so with the intent to commit these crimes, but were in fact carrying out what they thought was Divine and for the good of Creation and therefore cannot be held accountable as it is the vast majority of the human race that is living in this deception. The problem must be dealt with directly: the monster that created the system, and all who willingly enforce it.

So we see what a small deity has convinced the human race of: the concept that one being (himself of course), can be all things and be the essence of all things. Understanding the true eternity and vastness of the true Divine, this becomes laughable. He did what many humans have done. Go around telling others that you are god, demand to be followed and worshiped as divinely chosen. We call these cults today. Want Divine? Listen to Buddha, or the Veda's or Jesus without the whacked out alien enslavement propaganda, and you have the Divine! Anyone or anything that demands worship is NOT a god or Divine because if they were they would not have said it. A true god and all things Divine have but one united purpose: to nurture life. To make that which is weak, strong, the afraid, safe, to give the dying care or life if possible, to heal that which is sick. to give knowledge and wisdom to the advanced so that they may also become co-creators with the Divine. That is what the definition of a god is, not a destroyer. Only thru these creative forces can the Divine be found, not in blind destruction. In all this, it matters not what you are, but what forces flow thru you. That is why all life is precious. Any so-called god who says he is the one who decides, knows nothing of the forces that nurture and create life. Anything he has ever created was for his own glory, never for the glory of Creation, because he takes credit for that as well.

Creation is it's own Creator. There is no Alpha and there is no Omega because there never was a beginning and there will never be an end. There was no big bang because all of creation would have to exist before it banged! What did it expand into? Whatever the bang exploded into had to exist in order to accept all matter in every form it exists in. So matter was what was supposed to have exploded. The logical thing would suggest that the only state that could have existed before the big bang by my thinking is Eternity!

The Divine All encompasses and flows within and throughout, well...All! The Divine flows and exists in and throughout Eternity, Time flows and exists in and throughout Eternity, Matter flows and exists in and throughout Time, Matter in turn uses Time as a tool of measurement, as things with Matter have a cycle such as seasons. But having said that, Matter exists in and throughout the dimension of Time therefore Matter can move thru it literally. Time travel is a concept, moving thru Time is an ability of Matter because it exists in a fluid dimension: Time. In reality all Time exists at well, the same Time, so we are not really traveling as the movement of a car going from one place to another. That is Matter to Matter interaction, not Matter-Time interaction. This is confusing! I think I just went a little nutz writing this as I was thinking about it, because I never even thought about this before. Anyway, Matter to Time interaction requires a dimensional leap, not a ride in a really really fast space ship!

So hopefully at the expense of a little of my sanity, we understand just how big the True Divine really is and that all things are precious to it. Only this conscious Force is all-powerful and all knowing. However, you are a part of it. You have that force flowing thru you, otherwise you would be dead. Nurture it, and you will know what Nature knows, feel the life force of all living things around you, you will truly know the heart and mind of the big G. You must be willing to let go of the puppet master behind all religions of the god who only creates and nurtures division and death. The one who has even used his willing servants to corrupt the message of Jesus because Jesus spoke Divine Truth. Take that Divine Truth and add twisted concepts such as killing your son as a show of love, when in reality Jesus went back to India after he was almost killed for his message: The kingdom is not out there, it is within you. And the only salvation is the same salvation for anyone or anything anywhere... to become one with the Divine. He spoke the same words as Buddha and taught the same truths. Decades ago I read a book "The Teachings of the Compassionate Buddha" By E.A. Burtt (Mentor 1982) in which I was fascinated to discover that his message was exactly the same. I was so excited I told my grandmother and read some of the passages that Buddha spoke that I knew from the age of 7, were in the New Testament, spoken by Jesus. She became offended, and quite angry. She refused to believe it and would not even look at the book because it was undeniable: the "missing years were in fact spent in India where he studied these Divine Truths!

This was before the internet and home computers so I didn't get it from any outside influence, but my own conclusion based on this obvious tie between Jesus and Buddha. Although the BBC and several others have made documentaries about it. Here is an excellent one titled "Did Jesus Die on the Cross?"..

Neither one wanted nor ever said that they were god and should be worshiped. Propaganda from the wicked one has turned a great man with a Divine message into an image. It is not an image of salvation, this is an image of perversion. It is the image of a dead man still hanging from a cross, covered in blood not only from the nails, but from a crown of thorns. How much further could this loving god go to improve on the picture of total humiliation and shame he created as the image, for his evidence of his love for man...his slaughtered son. No. Remember the teachings. They are without name or title, simply Divine Truth.

The True God is far greater than what this god of the Zionists, the Muslims and the Corrupter of the Divine Teachings taught by Jesus can ever hope to be. It has no ego, it has no hate, no threat of vengeance or eternal damnation if not worshiped, it does not require worship, it does not want nor would ever need or request that you ever harm another life in it's Divine name. If it wants to wipe out a people or a "race" of people, it is very capable of doing it on it's own, as it has no form and is all form.

No. Only a monster would demand worship, as it is a clear and very urgent implication that they have gone insane with power and have the will to do anything to get that false reality kept well fed, and what better way than the life force of others thru worship, submission, and the implementation of systems of control "religion" that include terrible punishments as well as inhumanly violent orders to kill and torture others. Do it yourself right? He can't, because he's not allowed to. But he would given the chance. But he is allowed to use others to do it for him because those who serve him now will lose their grip as knowledge increases. This increase in knowledge is in Daniel.

4 “But you, Daniel, close up these words and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will dash about, and knowledge will increase.”

Hey there dragon :st

I find this very reflective. Well, I will have to go over it more than one, (it's not you, it's me) to really let it sink into me more. But what I got so far, I find interesting. I will leave all the logical tidbits of who what and where to those who have read and know the facts. That is not to say, you don't know, you obviously know. (As I was saying it's not you, it's me)

But I'm going to home into your thoughts of the creator. ( I was going to initially say a one word response like you're right, unless of course if John DeLancie plays him. :devil: ) But that wouldn't be right to do that, until reading what you have to say. I think good points on the role of the 'creator' and what entails of one. My beliefs have thoughts of a 'higher power' and that it's more complicated than what I really can identify it as. In which, I'm comfortable with that. (just to let you know, I'm a bit of a rebel New Ager) To have that role of such of an entity, there is probably so much responsibility to even allow us humans to even understand. I get you, and I think I agree on some bits here.

Plus, certain parts of your post, I like to read about and think or wonder about that it's possible. (gives me the warm and fuzzies)

So, I agree, we are probably on a level of brain activity that cannot understand what really the higher power or such is all about. :)

• Like 1

post-67197-0-50256000-1434006550_thumb.jpost-67197-0-50256000-1434006550_thumb.j     All-Knowing, All-Powerful

All the true spiritual teachers, such as the Buddha (Enlightened One) including Enki, also known as Satan, (which literally means "Divine Truth" in Sanskrit!), Ptah, Poseidon, Vishnu and so on, have taught that Creation itself is the One True God, including Jesus. A great injustice was done in this case. An enlightened being with a Divine message, used in the religious text as a blood sacrifice for a race of lost sinners.

4 "But you, Daniel, close up these words and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will dash about, and knowledge will increase."

But here IS no dichotomy between these two concepts. The Abrahamic god IS one avatar or manifestation or understanding of the cosmic consciousness You can be one with the god of the bible or Koran just as you can be one with the universal conscious. It is ALL the same. The significance of a RELIGION is how appropriate and useful its teachings are to those who follow it. But the universal consciousness is accessible to all, without any other religious attachment needed. It's knowledge, power, and resources, are our birth right as self aware beings. However even the universal consciousness is not ALL knowing or ALL powerful. The nature of the universe and time prevents this. It is nonetheless VERY powerful and even to modern humans it can APPEAR to know all and be all powerful. Yet even it, as a self ware consciousness connected to the universe, is still evolving learning growing and changing. Thus, tomorrow, it will know more and be more powerful than it is today.

Edited by Mr Walker

:) BTW - welcome to UM!

He's been here since 2008!

• Like 2

God is just an idea. A conceptual entity to explain what we don't know. People fight wars over ideas.

• Like 2

God is just an idea. A conceptual entity to explain what we don't know. People fight wars over ideas.

Technically, even if religion didn't exist, we'd still fight wars over ideas, since ideas are basically all that we are.

• Like 4

I suppose you didn't get the memo, Wednesday is "Brain-dump" day. Are you "ForceMaster"?

Anywho - same message different soapbox...

But I don't think Jesus learned under Buddha. Jesus was a carpenter, Jesus was a tradesman.. Possibly not even a very good carpenter.. We don't know what projects he was involved in or know anything about his work, and his skill level in that field is not really known or mentioned ( there is tradesman who are mentioned in the bible, especially with regard to building the temple) I'd be curious if anybody knows anything on that?

For all we know Jesus might have travelled to India or Tibet to learn a thing or two about other traditions. Early Gnostics seemed quite comfortable with this idea. And there is a 20 years missing of Jesus's life in the Bible where he might have done a lot of things. Honestly I don't find that shocking at all.

Edited by Phenix20

True Podo. We are shape our whole lives by our own ideas and the ideas of other. Sometimes a single intent can move mountains. An idea can cause war, cure disease, or even shape people's lives. Religion does this. It fills people mind with what is and is not. Even if those things are not true.

Edited by XenoFish

The idea that there is an unknowable All from which everything springs isn't a new one. It runs through a lot of spiritual venues that "we are all one," and that there is a "universal consciousness."

If there is a divine force that was the spark for the start of everything, I don't think human beings are in any shape to really be describing it. It seems like it's our failing that as humans we need to name things and assign attributes to them. I would think that deity might be beyond our comprehension. So maybe it's true that all of our attempts to describe it are simply facets of one divine concept. It doesn't seem spiritual to me that religion divides people. If it was true spirituality, I'd think it would bring us all together.

• Like 1

I have to disagree that we can't attempt any description. I think the Universe is as clear a manifestation, if not the embodiment of what we have come to refer to as 'God'. It is starring at us right in face, in fact we are very much part of it and without whom we wouldn't even exist as a physical reality. That can all be observed and quantified. In fact, it can be experienced. It seems to have a purpose and is continuously evolving. I have a hard time comprehending people who says that the Universe is well, ''just the Universe''.

''The one infinite is perfect, in simplicity, of itself, absolutely, nor can aught be greater or better, This is the one Whole, God, universal Nature, occupying all space, of whom naught but infinity can give the perfect image or semblance.''

- Giordano Bruno

Edited by Phenix20

For all we know Jesus might have travelled to India or Tibet to learn a thing or two about other traditions. Early Gnostics seemed quite comfortable with this idea. And there is a 20 years missing of Jesus's life in the Bible where he might have done a lot of things. Honestly I don't find that shocking at all.

Well then he could have also gone to mars.. Universal truths are just that but the suggestion chrisianity and its teacher is adoption from Buddhism is nothing more than speculative at best..

We know Jesus was a great teacher as even at a young age he was a phenomenon

Well then he could have also gone to mars.. Universal truths are just that but the suggestion chrisianity and its teacher is adoption from Buddhism is nothing more than speculative at best.

If you read the Gnostic Texts, you will notice some parallels with the Buddhist tradition. But that's one version of Christianity, one that was excluded by the orthodoxy from the Bible.

Here's an overview: http://en.wikipedia...._and_Gnosticism

Edited by Phenix20

There's some great references there and I'm going to review them, thanks..

Will post back after doing that.

Christianity as a teaching has been heavily influenced by the cultures all around the world..a great example we saw first hand was only a few weeks ago here on Um with a example from the Philippines using the spirit Ama through a clarvoint..this was clearly shown how christianity there has blended with pagan tradition. There are of course more glaring examples..

However..on topic

Trajectory suggests Jesus life was always destined for a much higher purpose.. He says as such even as a young boy. Therefore he didn't go somewhere, learn a craft and come back..he was the craft, Born the craft..he didn't need to go into the forest..find himself.. It was innate.

And Jesus was a much higher teacher than Buddah..examples of this is by the fruit, and thats the works Christians do, the great charitys..many named after saints, these are of a similar spiritual level to Buddah IMO, and yes that calls Buddah a saint..but not a true son ..a adopted reborn son as we all are..IRS the same God..

Buddah wasn't the only one in his age..400 years before Jesus and contemporary to Buddah was Socrates, and Confucius.. Also great! All of them lived at the same time roughly within 50 years..this was a special time as the world prepared to receive the true Son of God.

I know many Thailand people..all buddihist, the teachings when expanded out to a national level ( its there national religion) in comparision to the Christians countries, the christian are the stronger on many fronts.. ( social welfare, public health systems..charity..christian based ideals )

the whole thing about flying between mountains, walking the lake, levitating ( many Christian story's have saints doing similar I know..) It Is a side point.

Hello Stubbly_Dooright! :st Thank you for the reply. Just a few things you may or may not have know is that "New Age" is actually some of the oldest systems of thought and understanding known. And I believe that it is now possible thru meditation, to activate these parts of the brain, with the power of the mind that is ruled by the spirit. Bringing pure energy into the crown chakra will open the channels of energy that flow throughout the spiritual system. This in turn will open the mind to the greater reality and higher states of being. Quieting the mind and opening yourself to Creations forces, with the intent that only pure, life creating energy be received. It is between you and Creation, nothing else. "Want" the energy to flow into you and it will. Reach out to it with your will, not words. It will know instantly that one of its creations is opening itself to the True Forces. There will be no corruption, only peace and the calmness in knowing that you are forever in its very Core. Go into the woods if you can and just listen. The powerful silence you hear is the Creator...Pure Energy, Pure Spirit, Pure Life, Pure Power!

• Like 2

Not omniscient either, if the Bible is taken literally, but I'd say looking at the Bible as an accurate historical account is a huge mistake.

• Like 3

Great...enlightenment.. And its beautuful.. But the concept is rather lazy and introverted., as is being buddihst..sitting around meditating and getting "oneness" with the creator, empty yourself to find "infinity"..I'd ratherrather have my spirit be forged in Fire... One thing I saw doing interfaith, people become frightened of making mistakes the higher up they go to the point of becoming useless, stuck in lotus position.. How can a person be the horizontal extension of vertical dispensation if they won't extend, and put works into practice..( eg: charity) , I think I think I think I think, or the exact opposite accordingly...Just Do!

( trust..in God we trust! That way if you fail, at least you fail whilst daring greatly so your place is not with the timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat)

Mr Walker,

Thank you for your thoughts. I do have a few things though. In your statement, you said that... "You can be one with the god of the bible or Koran just as you can be one with the universal conscious. It is ALL the same. The significance of a RELIGION is how appropriate and useful its teachings are to those who follow it. But the universal consciousness is accessible to all, without any other religious attachment needed. It's knowledge, power, and resources, are our birth right as self aware beings."

Following a deity that creates death and suffering, not only to man, but to life in general, as all is expendable to them and the proof is in the orders these deities have given in their texts. You cannot be connected with the Eternal Source while creating death and suffering. This is why the suffering is created: a replacement for Source Energy. Creative Forces create, they destroy.

For the religion, it keeps the spirit from growing. It is not designed to guide, but to limit and supress the human spirit's ability to connect not with universal consciousness, but the Consciousness of Creation. It is all-knowing becaise it is all things and all knowledge. Universal consciousness is limited to man's knoweldge. You said it perfectly when you said "without any other religious attachments needed". To be attached to them is what they want, because if someone is following them, they have coimplete control over what that person learns as reality and history, as well as the followers spiritual energy given to them thru worship as well as all the Chaos Energy created from the "Holy War" and torture. It is mankinds birth right to be free from these systems.

Well then he could have also gone to mars.. Universal truths are just that but the suggestion chrisianity and its teacher is adoption from Buddhism is nothing more than speculative at best..

We know Jesus was a great teacher as even at a young age he was a phenomenon

What are 10 of these great teachings?