Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tell me something about a family member test!

Atheist God

This test is not scientific and mostly just to satisfy my personal curiosity all answers welcome of course.

What I want is for you to tell me something about my grandfather on my mothers side.

Of course I know what he was like but I want you to tell me w/o any other information is what he enjoyed doing while still alive.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvnkind

• Amberlight

• Atheist God

• puridalan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First, exact thing that popped into my mind was cancer...but not sure if it's related directly to him.

PS Smoking is so bad -.-

Edited by puridalan

The first thing that I saw was that this man had served in war. I don't believe this was a "favorite" thing that happened, but it certainly defined his character in many more ways than he thought it would.

I also saw a fondness for fishing - it is a quiet peaceful time for him.

Edited by Amberlight

This test is not scientific and mostly just to satisfy my personal curiosity all answers welcome of course.

What I want is for you to tell me something about my grandfather on my mothers side.

Of course I know what he was like but I want you to tell me w/o any other information is what he enjoyed doing while still alive.

I see him doing woodworking (widdling maybe) and boating... he also liked to dabble in metal ... mmmm... repairing tractors... he was actually kinda a jack of all traids he enjoyed a lot of things... but if i had to pick a favorite it would be sitting in the middle of a lake in a metal boat... or sitting on his front porch in his wooden chair widdling..

he also loved doing card tricks with you... did you have baseball cards???

I'm getting a lot of info... hope it's all yours... there is a lot of people here with me today... :) sorry... I'm pretty sure he left before your grandmother... because i see him meeting her there... he also had the dog with him. he is showing me riding the lawn mower with you on his lap... you had a ball cap on.... a blue one.

okay i'm stopping i think i'm either dead on .... or someone elses grandfather is here... and i'm digging a whole... :) :)

just remember the people who "read" are our own biggest sceptics sometimes... lol.. but at least we all try...

regardless of being right or wrong remember your grandfather is always here with you.... ask him to come to you in a dream and he will... maybe not tonight but he will...

Edited by luvnkind

Keep going folks after a few more replies I will reveal what he was like and then say who was the closest.

Good answers so far.

Keep going folks after a few more replies I will reveal what he was like and then say who was the closest.

Good answers so far.

got to thinking today.. you know it's so funny how hard it is to put answers on a thing like this... if you think you question our ability you should try being us... it is like a non-stop question mark on our forheads... lol :)

at times, like my answer that i wrote... it's like the visions just come to you ... but you doubt yourself all the time... like i know i seen him standing in the light reaching for your grandmother and a dog standing beside him wagging his tail... the dog was there to meet your grandfather..

i know now that i see him cutting branches off a tree with tree trimmers... there is no doubt in my mind what he is showing me... i also think he passed of a heart atach but he also had some kind of stomach problems like cancer.. so i guess he either had a bad heart and died from that or he also had cancer and died from that.. either way i see both broblems.. (my spelling stinks) :) but you get the idea.. lol

He was a very family person.. he loved grabbing your grandmother and dancing around the kitchen with her... and loved sitting on the porch and just talking with you.. then he would take you out and do things with you... piddle is what he would call it.. let's go piddle..

like the time i see you both skipping rocks over the water... and just talking...

you have to let us know if we are crazy or if this sweet man that i have with me is your grandfather... even if you just say "yes" he's mine... and fill us in on the details later... because this man has been with me sinse last night... and is waiting for someone to claim him... you love the cubs???? I see a "C" on the hat... oh.. you are killing me.. the longer you wait the more visions i get.. at least tell me if he's yours if not someone else on this board... has a grandfather here... so someone releave me and him...

love you all, Luvnkind

Okay lets test your theory. I'm not psychic (atleast I don't think I am) but I am going to concentrate and see what I come up with.

I see a heavier set grey haired man in a plaid shirt and overalls. Chewing tobacco and looking at old things like collections of things like coins and maybe even stamps. Perhaps he also knows how to play a guitar or some other type of musical instrument. Offcourse he likes fishing because most men his age liked to fish as well. And I think he served time in the military..not sure which part of the military though but I'm feeling it wasn't the air force. Something on the ground. And he joined at a young age. He may have done some woodworking as well such as crafted objects like bird houses or what not.

I am not sure how he died.

That's all I'm seeing!

As for his name... John?

Hmmm.

I might be way off but I don't think he was as nice as the previous posts.

I get alcholism and abuse.

Very mean spirited, although he was not always like that.

He was reclusive and you have bad memories about him.

Sorry.

Good answers so far.

OK... Atheist GOD I have waited long enough... lol... give it up.. not caring at the moment if i'm right.. but i would love to know who this man belongs to.. so if anyone else can claim him please let me know.. :)

I went to the garden to pick my vegies... and i couldn't focus long enough to find a darn thing with out him there.. he likes cucumbers.. and tamatoes.. hahaha...

i give, i give, uncle, uncle...

he's wearing jeans, collard shirt (polo), white t shirt underneath it, white tennis shoes... hair is thining but still has quite a bit.. i can't find a mean bone in his body... except for maybe the next door neighbor or a man from the tractor supply store... not mean just didn't care for him..

i really need to do my garden and go see my grandbaby... but here i am stuck infront of this computer waiting... :) :)

SAVE ME !!!!! :) :) my vegies are going bad!!!

I see a man in pain. Maybe suffered when he was younger. I'd call him a white guy, but I'm brown and he sure ain't black... really had a hard life early on though. He travelled, far. I guess he wasn't even born over here? Survived some horrible tragedy.

He was a very family person.. he loved grabbing your grandmother and dancing around the kitchen with her... and loved sitting on the porch and just talking with you.. then he would take you out and do things with you... piddle is what he would call it.. let's go piddle..

Well, if anything you got me thinking that the kitchen was rather small, outdated at that time, the cabinets wooden the tile floor stands out a bit ha-ha. I got the feeling that the kitchen was on the of west side of the house if you stand looking out straight out the computer screen, not the best of lighting either, though hadn't switched to fluorscent in the kitchen ha-ha. Ya, cancer I already mentioned, though ha-ha can you see what he is wearing I bet he liked to wear the little striped shirts the best, like a crosspattern over it, not like plain stripes. Had a shirt that was like a navy blue sort of kind of blending in with the other colors, some of the tiny white stripes overfolding, with brown buttons I believe...which brings me up to another little point didn't he have a pair of brown shoes he wore all the time?

O, I am looking at his skin, but the eyes shown more they actually have a bit of gray in them sort of ummm 'glassy' if that makes sense, teeth aren't the whitest but who cares when your over seventy six or higher. Had a dog, not huge, but certainly not small, at least medium sized dog, brown eyes, short haired sort of and um long tail, ears not cropped.

So, he's dead and I still can't figure it out it seems like you did like him somewhat, but on the other hand you are a bit distant from him what is up with that? As in you want to know more about him or trying to remember parts of him more. The gravesite...didn't he tell you he wanted to be incenerated ha-ha. You have a brick sort of fireplace no?

Edited by puridalan

Alcoholic? Maybe a mental illness he tried to hide from his family. I'm really no good at these things. Just thought I would try! ;)

I see him doing woodworking (widdling maybe) and boating... he also liked to dabble in metal ... mmmm... repairing tractors... he was actually kinda a jack of all traids he enjoyed a lot of things... but if i had to pick a favorite it would be sitting in the middle of a lake in a metal boat... or sitting on his front porch in his wooden chair widdling..

That is so funny luvnkind! After I posted last night I went upstairs and took a shower. I started to think about this man and I saw that he loved to get into mechanical things, this man liked to figure things out when it came to fixing things. I saw that he wasn't formerly trained in mechanics, but that never stopped him from tinkering. I saw him under the hood getting his hands all greasy. He liked to build, fix, and I also saw wood work, he has a natural talent for it. I laughted when I read this post, you took this part right out of my mind.

That is so funny luvnkind! After I posted last night I went upstairs and took a shower. I started to think about this man and I saw that he loved to get into mechanical things, this man liked to figure things out when it came to fixing things. I saw that he wasn't formerly trained in mechanics, but that never stopped him from tinkering. I saw him under the hood getting his hands all greasy. He liked to build, fix, and I also saw wood work, he has a natural talent for it. I laughted when I read this post, you took this part right out of my mind.

om goodness.. if i could get my hands on the person who started this site and hasn't given us an answer I WOULD KILLL HIM SLOWLY LIKE HE IS ME!!!! :) :) :) kidding by the way...

All i see of him is working... never really sitting... just "Piddling"...

I love you ... you and i are like two peas in a pot... lol... :)

Luvnkind

om goodness.. if i could get my hands on the person who started this site and hasn't given us an answer I WOULD KILLL HIM SLOWLY LIKE HE IS ME!!!! :) :) :) kidding by the way...

All i see of him is working... never really sitting... just "Piddling"...

I love you ... you and i are like two peas in a pot... lol... :)

Luvnkind

lol, yeah, I am so curious! We are two peas in a pot, I mean a pod. LOL! linked-image

lol, yeah, I am so curious! We are two peas in a pot, I mean a pod. LOL! linked-image

how in the world do you keep putting those "REALLY" cute little things up there... like the kissing smiley faces and of course the "Pea Pod" must teach me...

luvnya...

Ok, I'm not psychic in the least, but I do get a feeling that this man is like my friend Darla's Grandpa. Darla's gramps was a plain man, nothing fussy, not the kind of man to like frivolity. He was a scissors sharpener by trade. My hubby used to take his chain saw blades to him to be sharpened. He had skill, but was an uninspired man. He provided as well as he could for his family, and was loved. That's all. Not very earth shaking. Sorry.

how in the world do you keep putting those "REALLY" cute little things up there... like the kissing smiley faces and of course the "Pea Pod" must teach me...

luvnya...

I'll PM you on how, and you'll be posting cuties like a champ.

Ok, I'm not psychic in the least, but I do get a feeling that this man is like my friend Darla's Grandpa. Darla's gramps was a plain man, nothing fussy, not the kind of man to like frivolity. He was a scissors sharpener by trade. My hubby used to take his chain saw blades to him to be sharpened. He had skill, but was an uninspired man. He provided as well as he could for his family, and was loved. That's all. Not very earth shaking. Sorry.

cottontail... don't sell yourself short.. any information you get from stuff could be a little "psychic" you don't have to be some special "Appletail" to be psychic you just have to listen... and you did a great job...

lots of luv, luvnkind

Well here we go...

Nobody really got it people just guessed a couple of things right.

My Grandfather died before I was born, my mom did however tell me what he was like. First off he was old much older then my grandmother dying when my mom was 16 at the age of 75 from cancer. He was a performer lots of magic tricks, stilts and all kinds of other nifty things like that. He grew up in Kentucky and from what I hear quite the racist as well lol. He also made his own wine and other alcoholic beverages as well as grow his own tobacco.

i think mine was the closest

I'll give you that... great job... please someone on here read mine and tell me who's grandfather i have... this man is very plain with his visions... i have no doubt in my mind that he is someone who has posted on "THIS" forum.. anyway it could be the grandfather on the other side??? or even a grandfather figure... please reread mine... sorry i have never had anyone so...so...so...soooooo persistant!!!!

let me know ASAP... please...

luv ya all... good job... to everyone!!!

Well here we go...

Nobody really got it people just guessed a couple of things right.

My Grandfather died before I was born, my mom did however tell me what he was like. First off he was old much older then my grandmother dying when my mom was 16 at the age of 75 from cancer. He was a performer lots of magic tricks, stilts and all kinds of other nifty things like that. He grew up in Kentucky and from what I hear quite the racist as well lol. He also made his own wine and other alcoholic beverages as well as grow his own tobacco.

Do you know anything else about him? Like war service, fishing, or mechanical aptitde? If you don't know, is there anybody you can ask?