Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Past Life Regression

Isis09

Hi all, Merry Christmas!

I am fascinated by reincarnation and past lives, could anyone provide me with a reading for mine?

Cheers....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• Toolite

• somekindlunatic

• Isis09

Hi all, Merry Christmas!

I am fascinated by reincarnation and past lives, could anyone provide me with a reading for mine?

Cheers....

Hi Isis09, Thanks for the topic. i will give it a try. I am just trying to get back on the ball but sometimes I fall off. just got done watching The Sixth Sense and still it gave me chill bumps. Whta a good show.First of all what I see should connect but if you have never had a read then it might not make sense but keep it and until some one else gives you a read then it might fall in place or what I get you might already know about you're self.As i started writing i could see a hand a fingers just making movements to the right of me. I am seeing something to do with you're hands now i need to try and see why. Usually when people talk about hands in other words you're hands and fingers are perfect for the piano. See alot people have music talents they never thought they had cause they neverm tried. I am being taken back to a ball with lots of pretty dresses in a time when a man would open the door for the lady and push her chair behind her.I am back to the hands and now they have leather gloves on. Sounds like this person is from money and very well off. wears gloves so she wont get germs or touch anything dirty. I am hearing loud church bells in a time when you heard them they ment something important is coming or is about to happen. Everytime I see this person there is no other person there with her. I am seeing two people one a very polite nice young lady and two a very mean and vicious. Almost like a two personalities. I am feeling like an accident happen and their was a horse and buggy but I feel you fell and hurt you're neck. I wonder do you get headaches alot or stiff necks. I just traveled and now I am in a saloon. I can actually her the music and feel the atmospere. I do see a big show girls dress that they used to swing back and forth and show the ruffles underneath. But it seams there is always a sickness or you are getting hurt. This time you were in bed and someone is feeding you medicine and what was neat was the old small dark brown bottle the medicine came in which takes me back when there were no labels just brown small size bottle and they new what was inside from the actual size of the bottle. S I wonder do you feel sick or tired alot. See I am really hoping you can maybe let me know if anything hits. I have never read a regression before.I just went into another time and now a young man is running from the police and hiding and I hear the police whistle going off and letting others know something is wrong. I believe there was a theft of some sort. It was some type of necklace or watch cause I can see the chain part and it is gold with holes in it the band is what I am seeing it could be a necklace .I see it in the palm of his hand. And there are more of you doing the stealing. It is like a clan that will take you're wallet anything they can. I know this is alot to take in but get back and lets see what I was seeing. Most important is anything happening to you now that could be a repeat. Thanks ST

Hi Isis09, Thanks for the topic. i will give it a try. I am just trying to get back on the ball but sometimes I fall off. just got done watching The Sixth Sense and still it gave me chill bumps. Whta a good show.First of all what I see should connect but if you have never had a read then it might not make sense but keep it and until some one else gives you a read then it might fall in place or what I get you might already know about you're self.As i started writing i could see a hand a fingers just making movements to the right of me. I am seeing something to do with you're hands now i need to try and see why. Usually when people talk about hands in other words you're hands and fingers are perfect for the piano. See alot people have music talents they never thought they had cause they neverm tried. I am being taken back to a ball with lots of pretty dresses in a time when a man would open the door for the lady and push her chair behind her.I am back to the hands and now they have leather gloves on. Sounds like this person is from money and very well off. wears gloves so she wont get germs or touch anything dirty. I am hearing loud church bells in a time when you heard them they ment something important is coming or is about to happen. Everytime I see this person there is no other person there with her. I am seeing two people one a very polite nice young lady and two a very mean and vicious. Almost like a two personalities. I am feeling like an accident happen and their was a horse and buggy but I feel you fell and hurt you're neck. I wonder do you get headaches alot or stiff necks. I just traveled and now I am in a saloon. I can actually her the music and feel the atmospere. I do see a big show girls dress that they used to swing back and forth and show the ruffles underneath. But it seams there is always a sickness or you are getting hurt. This time you were in bed and someone is feeding you medicine and what was neat was the old small dark brown bottle the medicine came in which takes me back when there were no labels just brown small size bottle and they new what was inside from the actual size of the bottle. S I wonder do you feel sick or tired alot. See I am really hoping you can maybe let me know if anything hits. I have never read a regression before.I just went into another time and now a young man is running from the police and hiding and I hear the police whistle going off and letting others know something is wrong. I believe there was a theft of some sort. It was some type of necklace or watch cause I can see the chain part and it is gold with holes in it the band is what I am seeing it could be a necklace .I see it in the palm of his hand. And there are more of you doing the stealing. It is like a clan that will take you're wallet anything they can. I know this is alot to take in but get back and lets see what I was seeing. Most important is anything happening to you now that could be a repeat. Thanks ST

Hi ST, wow I had goosebumps as I was reading your well reading lol, first with the hands and music, I have been told and do have good hands (long fine fingers) for playing the piano for instance, and did in fact when I was young play the keyboard (I was also in the recorder band at school), but have not really done anything to do with music in many years, though lately I have been interested in learning the cello.....with the accident, I have always had a fear of being involved in a serious accident and as a result am turning 30 soon and dont yet have my licence! The neck part is spot on too I have major problems with a very stiff sore neck almost constantly and I dont even really know why!! With respect to the sickness and tiredness, I dont seem to get sick much thankfully, however I am tired a fair bit if I dont train at the gym regularly in particular and I am very low in iron apparently......I was horrified to hear about me possibly stealing as in this life, I am honest to the point of a fault and give things back that I find and tell shop assistants if they have made a mistake in my favour, so perhaps I am making up for the past life mistakes?? Anyway, I have to say I am very impressed as you had no information on me whatsoever and hit a few key things there....I would really love another reading if you can find the time (if that's not being greedy?) lol,

Thanks, Isis09

Hi ST, wow I had goosebumps as I was reading your well reading lol, first with the hands and music, I have been told and do have good hands (long fine fingers) for playing the piano for instance, and did in fact when I was young play the keyboard (I was also in the recorder band at school), but have not really done anything to do with music in many years, though lately I have been interested in learning the cello.....with the accident, I have always had a fear of being involved in a serious accident and as a result am turning 30 soon and dont yet have my licence! The neck part is spot on too I have major problems with a very stiff sore neck almost constantly and I dont even really know why!! With respect to the sickness and tiredness, I dont seem to get sick much thankfully, however I am tired a fair bit if I dont train at the gym regularly in particular and I am very low in iron apparently......I was horrified to hear about me possibly stealing as in this life, I am honest to the point of a fault and give things back that I find and tell shop assistants if they have made a mistake in my favour, so perhaps I am making up for the past life mistakes?? Anyway, I have to say I am very impressed as you had no information on me whatsoever and hit a few key things there....I would really love another reading if you can find the time (if that's not being greedy?) lol,

Thanks, Isis09

I am very thankful for you're response. I was about to get out of reading people but I have some very important friends that help me through it. I am happy that I could actually hit on some stuff that had happen in you're past life and it shows still today how it is affecting you. Thank you for the great response.Merry Christmas and i am sure there will be other responses.

I am very thankful for you're response. I was about to get out of reading people but I have some very important friends that help me through it. I am happy that I could actually hit on some stuff that had happen in you're past life and it shows still today how it is affecting you. Thank you for the great response.Merry Christmas and i am sure there will be other responses.

Merry Christmas and many thanks ST, you have a great talent!

Merry Christmas and many thanks ST, you have a great talent!

This subject fascinates me..I'am a great believer ..

Can anyone please give me reading :)

This subject fascinates me too! The ceo of our company had a past life regression done by someone well-known in NYC and found out that he had been a woman in many past lives. We all thought this was very funny as he is a self-described Prada whore (I work in fashion) and is very particular about things being just so (he's straight).

His past life regression was done under hypnosis....

This subject fascinates me too! The ceo of our company had a past life regression done by someone well-known in NYC and found out that he had been a woman in many past lives. We all thought this was very funny as he is a self-described Prada whore (I work in fashion) and is very particular about things being just so (he's straight).

What I do is similar to a read. I can sometimes lay in bed and go back to different time frames and what i look for is the type of clothing and words being spoken and surrounding and sometimes i will se a date and that is very interesting. If you can hit on what happen back then and then what is happening now this is hard to do. So I will try to help when I can but it wont be consistant. Thanks to all. Happy New Year

Edited by sensitive touch

I will try to get to you tonight. Thanks ST

I will try wed night if thats ok. Thanks ST

Thanks ST! I'm very curious to see what you come up with. I want to do the hypnotic regression, but it's rather expensive so looking forward to your method :tu: !

Hi dragonsbreath, What a name I like it already. Now lets see if i can get in that state of mind to see what you are showing me. This might sound funny but as soon as i start i heard a southern song. WAY DOWN YOUNDER IN A PAW PAW PATCH. See I hear AND SEE THINGS SO LETS KEEP MOVING ON. fIRST THING I SEE is someone climbing rock cliffs. very scary and exciting if you are into hanging way up in the sky. For me a scary moment. I am seeing some kind of racing going on but all i see is a car almost like i am looking at a small rkids racetrack going in like a figure eight. I am seeing flowers on a woman head like how Ceasar would wear his crown of leaves i believe and they were all white. I am seeing a man running but he has a bad limp to his run and his clothes looked like fom robin hood days. I am hearing an IRISH accent. This might sound funny but I actually saw stone rock wheels like from the Flintstones. It seems like i am getting stranger on this read i just saw a man swing on a grapevine. I actually used to do this as a kid growing up in Kentucky. Is their a dominat SCAR somewhere noticable. I am seeing it on a person telling a story by a fire on their face.Tonight is not so clear kinda foggy and not much coming in. I just saw a man c*** a rifle and i could see the gun and yes this gun was pretty old. I got to run my family is calling. Sorry if anything connect let me know to hard to do when so many things have to be done around here. Thank You ST

What I do is similar to a read. I can sometimes lay in bed and go back to different time frames and what i look for is the type of clothing and words being spoken and surrounding and sometimes i will se a date and that is very interesting. If you can hit on what happen back then and then what is happening now this is hard to do. So I will try to help when I can but it wont be consistant. Thanks to all. Happy New Year

I recently started meditating in a different way and noticed that you can travel back in time.. in spirit.. not an expert but, I understand it... I know I had some Pilgrim ghost come to me in a dream when I lived in this house that I believe is haunted. and recently while meditating I was taken to a place- a log cabin and the people there but, I knew it was not this time- that it was past..

Its so amazing...

I also meditated and asked the question of who was I before this life and I asked to be shown not told and it was so..

Do mind doing a passed lives reading for me?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

hello Archernyc, I will give it a go. I am new to this so it might work and might not. I am going back to an Asian place with very hight snow top mountains.I see female with very pretty colors long gowns they were.You are bowing to a big heavy set person. Now he laughs but he is not Asian. Now I am going forward to the mining days i am by a creek with vey clear water. I do see a feamle with a long dress light blue hands tied infront of her being taken . You are be inducted into a tribe i see you're face being painted. Now this is strange I dont know if indians painted the female face. What i am seeing is three stripes red to both cheeks starting from the nose and moving outward with the stripes. I just saw you jump from a cliff and you still had that dress on. I was directed to a lightning bolt coming from the sky and i dont know why. Boy that rhymed. I looked at you and scanned you're body and I saw a right hip I believe showed a different color. If i am looking at you're face. I am seeing a person rowing in a boat by themself. I saw 1946. Eiffel tower was shown. I wonder if these two things connect. I see a woman waiting very scared but she is connected to like a mob or some gansters she is waiting for him to return. I see a family listening to a small am radio brown at the war that is being announced.Now i see a reporter typing up some news with those old type writers. This is harder than I thought. Let me know where i am going if you can connect. i am going to look some stuff up. Thanks ST

hello Archernyc, I will give it a go. I am new to this so it might work and might not. I am going back to an Asian place with very hight snow top mountains.I see female with very pretty colors long gowns they were.You are bowing to a big heavy set person. Now he laughs but he is not Asian. Now I am going forward to the mining days i am by a creek with vey clear water. I do see a feamle with a long dress light blue hands tied infront of her being taken . You are be inducted into a tribe i see you're face being painted. Now this is strange I dont know if indians painted the female face. What i am seeing is three stripes red to both cheeks starting from the nose and moving outward with the stripes. I just saw you jump from a cliff and you still had that dress on. I was directed to a lightning bolt coming from the sky and i dont know why. Boy that rhymed. I looked at you and scanned you're body and I saw a right hip I believe showed a different color. If i am looking at you're face. I am seeing a person rowing in a boat by themself. I saw 1946. Eiffel tower was shown. I wonder if these two things connect. I see a woman waiting very scared but she is connected to like a mob or some gansters she is waiting for him to return. I see a family listening to a small am radio brown at the war that is being announced.Now i see a reporter typing up some news with those old type writers. This is harder than I thought. Let me know where i am going if you can connect. i am going to look some stuff up. Thanks ST

I did some research and in 1946 the builder of the effell tower died. But how is this connected to you? I will try again another time and I will look up the red 3 stripes and see what that means.

I recently started meditating in a different way and noticed that you can travel back in time.. in spirit.. not an expert but, I understand it... I know I had some Pilgrim ghost come to me in a dream when I lived in this house that I believe is haunted. and recently while meditating I was taken to a place- a log cabin and the people there but, I knew it was not this time- that it was past..

Its so amazing...

I also meditated and asked the question of who was I before this life and I asked to be shown not told and it was so..

Do mind doing a passed lives reading for me?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Please don't forget about me.. I still would like a reading..

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!

All of these posts have got me interested in having a reading done on me...

Could someone give it a try? I will give accurate feedback on your readings...

Thanks in advance... :)

Thanks for you're response. I appreciate it.

Yes Toolite i will try tonight when things calm down. thank you

Yes i will try soon as I can. Thanks

Hi there Toolite, I will try now it is a little calmer now. So lets see if i can see anything. I am very tired and my eyes are hurting. Enough about me. First thing i am hearing is ENERGY ENERGY. I know you like water from you're other post so when i see a sailboat i feel like i am cheating on the thought. I see a person setting on a floor and bending over amd touching their toes almost at a flat position very limber person. I just heard a loud ringing in my left ear and i was always told when this happens someone had died or is going to die. This is just what i was told. So dont take it to heart. I am seeing some horses hoping up and down like they are in a show. I am seeing an old book very old the kind you have to not touch cause it will fall apart dust is on it. I just saw a WIZARD with the cool long beard. I will finish another time kids acting up. Thanks

Hi there Toolite, I will try now it is a little calmer now. So lets see if i can see anything. I am very tired and my eyes are hurting. Enough about me. First thing i am hearing is ENERGY ENERGY. I know you like water from you're other post so when i see a sailboat i feel like i am cheating on the thought. I see a person setting on a floor and bending over amd touching their toes almost at a flat position very limber person. I just heard a loud ringing in my left ear and i was always told when this happens someone had died or is going to die. This is just what i was told. So dont take it to heart. I am seeing some horses hoping up and down like they are in a show. I am seeing an old book very old the kind you have to not touch cause it will fall apart dust is on it. I just saw a WIZARD with the cool long beard. I will finish another time kids acting up. Thanks

Lets see if i can get pieces at a time. I am seeing a time frame with many riches a golden chair and many gold jewels. I heard the name MONARCH. I am seeing the tops of trees like i am soaring thru the air. I am seeing a very poor hunched over person almost like a begger. Old rags very poor. Can not see the sex type. But very small person. I just heard TIDAL WAVE. I just heard a male say TRUST ME. I am looking at a person with a ROMAN metal hat. I dont know why but the name ICABOB CRANE was told to me. The GLASS SLIPPER was shown to me.Do you sometimes feel you are in a FAIRY TALE. I feel I am being taken thru them. I am seeing very thick bracelets on a female almost like WONDER WOMAN. I am seeing lots of people like in the area where they have to row those big oars that stick out of an old ship. I will try later trying to get as i go. Back to dishes. SEE ya

Hi dragonsbreath, What a name I like it already. Now lets see if i can get in that state of mind to see what you are showing me. This might sound funny but as soon as i start i heard a southern song. WAY DOWN YOUNDER IN A PAW PAW PATCH. See I hear AND SEE THINGS SO LETS KEEP MOVING ON. fIRST THING I SEE is someone climbing rock cliffs. very scary and exciting if you are into hanging way up in the sky. For me a scary moment. I am seeing some kind of racing going on but all i see is a car almost like i am looking at a small rkids racetrack going in like a figure eight. I am seeing flowers on a woman head like how Ceasar would wear his crown of leaves i believe and they were all white. I am seeing a man running but he has a bad limp to his run and his clothes looked like fom robin hood days. I am hearing an IRISH accent. This might sound funny but I actually saw stone rock wheels like from the Flintstones. It seems like i am getting stranger on this read i just saw a man swing on a grapevine. I actually used to do this as a kid growing up in Kentucky. Is their a dominat SCAR somewhere noticable. I am seeing it on a person telling a story by a fire on their face.Tonight is not so clear kinda foggy and not much coming in. I just saw a man c*** a rifle and i could see the gun and yes this gun was pretty old. I got to run my family is calling. Sorry if anything connect let me know to hard to do when so many things have to be done around here. Thank You ST

Thank you for then reading...I certainly had a very varied past life...

ST Hey, I want to say its cool that you're doing this for people and if you enjoy the practice, I too would really appreciate a reading at your convenience. Maybe you'll get a stronger signal from Michigan (In the UP right now)

I have always known I'm an old soul but haven't done a past life reading.

Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Thanks, man!

Hi Taun, Thanks for interest. I will try a little now and a little later. I instantly heard KINGDOM. I am seeing a black night on a black horse. I am seeing gambling at a round large table. I see a pregnant woman. I just saw a hand get either smashed or hurt bad. I believe it was the right hand. I see you are looking over the rainbow for a pot of gold. I am seeing a badge of some military or police officer. I am seeing a bomb fire and an arrow with a bow together. I just heard VIKINGS. I heard blockage. Sounds like it was a warning. Winston churchhill was told to me. I am seeing alot of children inside of like a dungeon or a pit I am looking down at them. Sounds like what I am picking up is a powerful hunter of some kind. Different eras. I do see a sack that you keep you're gold pieces in. Black. Just a mini before i go to work. Thanks ST