Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Psychic Readings

clearfog

Hello,

I want to practice my psychic skills. If you would like a free reading, please post your gender and age and I will get back to you. Also let me know what area of your life you are interested in, relationship, work/career, etc...

Thanks!

Hello,

I want to practice my psychic skills. If you would like a free reading, please post your gender and age and I will get back to you. Also let me know what area of your life you are interested in, relationship, work/career, etc...

Thanks!

Hi,

This is Bren. I was born se 29, 1964 at 3:04 am. I am a woman. I am interested in any area, mostly love and finances. thanks and bless you.

Hi clearfog. I would like a reading please. I'm female, 55 and would like to know anything you can tell me. However, one thing I would like to know is if there is a move in my future and if so when and where am I going? Also anything about romance??? Thanks so much

Edited by KarryJ

Hi clearfog...female 42 ...thanks

Hi,

This is Bren. I was born se 29, 1964 at 3:04 am. I am a woman. I am interested in any area, mostly love and finances. thanks and bless you.

Hi Bren,

I'm seeing you're in a new relationship with someone who was your friend? It seems this significant other however is being distant and not as passionate about the relationship as you are? Almost like this isn't moving as fast as you'd like? If I am on track here I see this person you are interested in isn't really interested in a commited or long term relationship. You hope to get on the same page as him but it may prove to be difficult to do.

Let me know if I am on track or not and if you have any specific questions.

Thanks

21 female about my relationship please :)

Hi clearfog. I would like a reading please. I'm female, 55 and would like to know anything you can tell me. However, one thing I would like to know is if there is a move in my future and if so when and where am I going? Also anything about romance??? Thanks so much

Hi Karry,

As things are I do not see a move in the near future. Of course if you want to move then pray and do what you can to make it happen but as the energy currently reads it's not about to happen.

Relationship wise you are not in a relationship at the moment? I'm seeing you've just gotten out of a relationship?

You have some options around you now and I see some confusion in the near future regarding relationships but eventually you will meet someone who will be right for you. I actually see someone new entering your life in about a month at the most.

Let me know if I am on track with any of it and if you have any specific questions.

Thanks

Hi Bren,

I'm seeing you're in a new relationship with someone who was your friend? It seems this significant other however is being distant and not as passionate about the relationship as you are? Almost like this isn't moving as fast as you'd like? If I am on track here I see this person you are interested in isn't really interested in a commited or long term relationship. You hope to get on the same page as him but it may prove to be difficult to do.

Let me know if I am on track or not and if you have any specific questions.

Thanks

HI,

Thanks so much for taking your time to think of me. I am not in a relationship with anyone and havn't been for a very long time. I will let you know if anything like that should develop in the future. I would like to know if you see anything regarding my finances when you have a moment. I am trying to get ready for a gallery show, but having a hard time concentrating. Thanks and Bless you. Keep working on your gift. You are very generous to try and help people and I am sure it will not go unrewarded. Bren

Hi clearfog...female 42 ...thanks

Hi 'abitofnite',

The first impression I get here is that you are in a relationship that is or is about to go sour? Things seem to have been very shaky in the past and you may have the impression they are smoother now but doesn't seem like it will be smooth for long. I'm seeing the end of relationship within a month and you searching for another relationship within 2 months.

Let me know if I am on track with anything and if you have any specific questions.

Thanks

Hi Bren,

Thanks for letting me know. Some days my skills are better than others, not sure what I was seeing in your case! LOL I will keep practicing though.

It could also be that I was seeing someone who hasn't yet entered your life, that is a possibility.

Financial wise I have done a tarot card spread and for the next 2 months I do not see any increases. This doesn't mean it won't happen, it just means with the current energy you are putting forth that is what you will be reaping, Perhaps a change of mindset can alter the course for the better. I've seen my own future change as my frequency changes as well.

Thanks again!

clearfog

Edited by clearfog

Hi Bren,

Thanks for letting me know. Some days my skills are better than others, not sure what I was seeing in your case! LOL I will keep practicing though.

It could also be that I was seeing someone who hasn't yet entered your life, that is a possibility.

Financial wise I have done a tarot card spread and for the next 2 months I do not see any increases. This doesn't mean it won't happen, it just means with the current energy you are putting forth that is what you will be reaping, Perhaps a change of mindset can alter the course for the better. I've seen my own future change as my frequency changes as well.

Thanks again!

clearfog

Thanks Clearfog... ugggg 2 more months.. LOL, I can take it. I goot my big girl panties on! LOL

Thank you so much! :clap:

54, female, any advice for career and business next few months? Or anything else.

Take care-

Hi Karry,

As things are I do not see a move in the near future. Of course if you want to move then pray and do what you can to make it happen but as the energy currently reads it's not about to happen.

Relationship wise you are not in a relationship at the moment? I'm seeing you've just gotten out of a relationship?

You have some options around you now and I see some confusion in the near future regarding relationships but eventually you will meet someone who will be right for you. I actually see someone new entering your life in about a month at the most.

Let me know if I am on track with any of it and if you have any specific questions.

Thanks

I'm working on making the move happen, but not for awhile. I haven't been in a relationship for quite some time but you've given me something to look forward to.

Thank you for taking the time.

Someone owes me quite a sum of money, do you see me collecting it anytime soon? Do you see me selling my house soon?

Thanks again

Karry

Hello, I am 22 and a male. The last few months after a religious episode, my world had come collapsing down. How will my future turn out to be, will I succeed in my endeavors? Thank you

Hello,

Thanks!

Hi. 47 and female here. I just got a reading the other day but would love to hear what you see. Interested in love, as well as anything else you may want to add.

Tyvm

Hey there,

I would like a reading...30/male. I'm looking for finance and future. Thank you in advance for your time and effort!

hi i would like a reading please. male 19

Hi 'psychoticmike',

I'm sensing you are not in a relationship at the moment, just out of one? I'm also seeing you are hoping to find the right one and I do so someone entering your life within 1-2 months.

Let me know if I was on track with any of it and if you have specific questions.

Thanks