Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit Communication

The Other Sky

This is for those whose loved ones have made their transition into the spirit world.

I'm offering two separate posted sessions for two different people here within this post. I'm sorry, but it won't be first come first served. I will choose the post I am drawn to and you must provide detailed feedback, not simply, yes I can take that. I need to know why you think a connection was made if any for each piece of information. Please no personal information about you or your loved ones in spirit. I can't control who or what comes through so it's up to them as to who steps forward. I'm sorry, but if you have anything in your post other than a smile icon, I will have to pass your post by. Again, I don't want anything from you, just feedback when the session is completed. The feedback, MUST be placed within this same topic NOT sent to me through pm, so if you do not want something put out there for others to read, please don't reply. Please only those who are serious.

Thank you and peace to you.

We Don't Die by George Anderson

The Biology of Belief Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles by Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D.

Edited by The Other Sky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Other Sky

• jwnks

• snappydragon

• purpolonia

yes please :)

I will be wiling to give feedback as i know how much it can benefit the reader as i give tarot readings. I'm very interested in making contact with my spirit guides if thats something you can do. If not whatever you feel drawn to :)

Edited by tinkerbellekisses

I'm down if you'd like to try on me.. I was actully thinking about my guides earlier but it's up to you in the end(:

Edited by Heaven_Sent

:)

Hello Sky,

Im new here.. as you can tell..

Are U drawn to me? Do you have something you would like to share?

I will respond.. If needed. Im here to Understand your way.

Thank you for your time.. and insight as U put forth.

AiresWing,^^

I will give you honest feedback. Let you know if there was a connection and why. Thanks. :rolleyes:

This is for those whose loved ones have made their transition into the spirit world.

I'm offering two separate posted sessions for two different people here within this post. I'm sorry, but it won't be first come first served. I will choose the post I am drawn to and you must provide detailed feedback, not simply, yes I can take that. I need to know why you think a connection was made if any for each piece of information. Please no personal information about you or your loved ones in spirit. I can't control who or what comes through so it's up to them as to who steps forward. I'm sorry, but if you have anything in your post other than a smile icon, I will have to pass your post by. Again, I don't want anything from you, just feedback when the session is completed. The feedback, MUST be placed within this same topic NOT sent to me through pm, so if you do not want something put out there for others to read, please don't reply. Please only those who are serious.

Thank you and peace to you.

We Don't Die by George Anderson

The Biology of Belief Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles by Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D.

I am really busy for the next couple of days, but will do it as soon as I have a free moment. Thank you for responding to the post. If any others are interested feel free to add your reply.

Peace to you all

TOS gave me a reading in the chat room, and gave me very concrete information on my loved ones, really suprised at some of the connections. It was very touching. Thank youTOS! She connected with m grandmom and mom and dad, and fav cousin and gave me info onwhat they had to say and how they died, and she saved the info and sent it to me. You are lucky if she gives you a reading.

HI- I would love a reading if you feel drawn to me- thanks!

Edited by dolphingirl

I want to apologize for not being able to get to the sessions just yet, but I've been really busy. I have been checking in from time to time so just letting you know I appreciate your response and hopefully I can get to one this week or weekend. Thanks :)

PS. Thanks SD ;)

Peace to you

Edited by The Other Sky

Hello jwnks

Well I've finally made it to the boards to hopefully make a connection for you or someone on here and I hope this older gentleman is for you. I have to state I'm also drawn to the lady from Texas, dolphingirl so this may be for her or it could be for you. Let me just add here, that doing this type of session on a forum with several people volunteering makes it a bit difficult as anyone can come through. I'm just hoping the information is for you.

In order to understand this type of session please read the following very carefully.

Please understand that the names/initials that come through are either, who is speaking at the time, who that person is with in spirit or who they are saying hello to and/or using for validation purposes. The names/initials being mentioned do not necessarily have to be those in spirit, it's also your loved ones way of validating who is connected to you in the physical world so understand they often mention people that they never met, but you know in some way for validation purposes.

I cannot control who or what comes through, so this means anyone can come through even ex's and ex in-laws, steps, halves and family or friends of family that you did not know.

It's important to know that they will not usually separate biological from steps, halves and in-laws. If they say brother, this includes step and half and sometimes brother in-law. If they say father, you must consider stepfather even father in-law.

I may not be correct with the names as I don't always hear exact names and usually give some of the same names in all my sessions as an example, but the sound or first initial I will be correct with. They are not always clear as to whether the person they are referring to is here in the physical world or there with them in spirit so be aware of this. Do not assume they are speaking only about those in spirit.

Numbers mentioned usually represent birthdays or anniversaries such as wedding or a death, but can sometimes represent a favorite number, the size of a family or a time frame such the days, weeks, months or years.

Your loved ones family/friends will usually give evidence of who they are. If by chance it's still not clear as to who is coming through please do some research and ask family and friends if they understand the information coming through. What doesn't make sense to you may to them. Also some things make more sense some time after a session. Understand that I may misinterpret some things so this is also a possibility.

When I refer to someone being above you what I mean is someone older than yourself or older than the person coming through such as a mother, father, stepparent, aunt or uncle, grandparent and sometimes a much older sibling. To your side would be someone that is around the same age, same generation such as a sibling, cousin, in-law, fiancé, partner, friend, ex husband etc. Below you is referring to anyone younger than yourself such as a child, niece, nephew, grandchild etc.

Please do not assume that each paragraph no matter the size belongs with the paragraph that came before or after it. See each bit of information (paragraph) separate from the paragraph that came before or that which follows it. Once you have done this than you might see if they are tied in together. Leave all expectations of who and what should or shouldn't come through during this session behind as anyone connected to you or family in any way can come through. With that being said, I'll begin the session.

Okay you have the brother correct? If you do not have a biological, half or step brother here in the physical world or there in spirit than I'll insist you have a connection to a Steve. Please read everything carefully as it is very easy to misunderstand what it is I'm trying to say.

Okay I have an older male stepping forward, but ....

Okay I'm being told to start over. I have a father figure with me at the moment who says he has been waiting very patiently for this to take place. I was going to say he belonged to you, but I don't think he does, either way only you or the person reading this would know.

He wants me to say the name Stephanie, if not the exact name than the S female connection to you. This would be who you are, who he is with in spirit or who he is acknowledging and or using for validation purposes here in the physical world.

He says happy birthday, so someone's birthday just past or it's coming up real soon and this could be for someone in spirit or for someone here in the physical world.

Your mother is still here correct Jwnks? Either way he is telling me he is connected to the your mother in some way so this male is above you in age, but connected to her in some way like husband, ex husband, father, father in-law, uncle.

He makes me feel he is connected to the family with the five or more brothers.

There is also A Bob connection to you, mom, family, friend in some way here in the physical world or there in spirit.

He's also acknowledging the astronomer or the one who loved or loves looking at the sky through a telescope, who has this or had this, this was or is a big interest for someone connected to you, mom, family in some way.

Also he tells me that you or another person connected to you knows of someone who was killed on a freeway or Highway type of accident. I also heard Road Rage. The point is, and it's very important to do your research and ask family about this, someone was killed on a freeway or Highway. I hear the word SLAMMED so someone slammed into this person or this person slammed into someone or something. I also feel there was a substance abuse for one of the drivers. From what I'm getting I also feel that 2 men where involved. One in each car or a totally of two for the male that is connected to you in some way. This could even be a co-workers brother that passed this way as long as you are aware of this they are going to take this chance to pop in and be acknowledged to let everyone know they are okay.

Okay this maybe fore you or it may go with someone else on the board, but your best bet would be to ask family and friends before you just say you don't know, honestly, you'd be surprised what you don't actually know about family and friends.

Now I have to go back to the fatherly figure as he steps back in again. He is showing me a University Football team, don't ask me which one, I have no clue, but this tells me he either played football at some point, he or you is connected to the one who plays football in school or he was a big fan of football. I'll leave that with you.

He does touch is chest area and talks about it being hard for him to breath. He makes me feel like his lungs gave out, collapsed. He is now showing me blackness to the lungs so this indicates cancer or C.O.P.D. or some other lung issue. I also heard some issue with the heart so hold onto this as well. He also makes me feel that the heart issue ran on his father's side.

This month is significant. I would see this as a birthday, wedding or passing for the month of Oct or the 10 of any month for someone here on this side of life or on the other side of life.

Can you take the name Alice as either being in spirit or here in the physical world? If no Alice than the A FEMALE connection as in, but not necessarily Alex, Alisha, Anne etc.

Someone won a pin or trophy here not too long ago does that make sense? He wants me to mention the winning of some award.

He also mentions a daughter.

You have the sister as well correct? If you have no stepsister, biological sister or half sister whether you've never met them or seen them in years wouldn't matter, but if you say no to this than I'll insist there is a Sarah connected to you, family in some way here or in spirit even if it's a friend here on this side of life. It would be this older male's way of saying he is aware of what is going on in your life and who you are connected to.

He is also talking about the son. He just said my son meaning his son. At first I thought maybe he meant your son, but he said "MY SON."

This has me confused; well I'll just put it out there. I hear my symbol for cancer. I said to him, well you mentioned the heart thing above and he says to me, but I didn't say I had the heart issue.

Where is your German connection? Does this make sense? Ask family please.

Also the name Tony or Anthony comes up so hold onto this too and thing both sides of life family, friends even if you don't think this older person new Anthony or Tony, they will often mention people that are connected to us whether they knew them or not.

He says he spent some time in the hospital, in a little room that he didn't much like.

And who has or had the calico cat? Actually this cat is with him so hold onto this as well and ask family about anything you don't understand. And he is also telling me either this cant's name was spot or spotted or another animal connected to him, you, family had a name like Spot or dots or stain I don't know, but something like this.

August or the 8th of any month is being referenced here so I would see this as a birthday, wedding or passing for either someone here in the physical world or there in spirit. I hear it's an anniversary so check with family if you are not sure.

I don't know what you are creating at the moment, but I hear you are working on something so I don't know if you are a writer, artist of some sort or what, but he tells me you are working on something at the moment.

Also he acknowledges his daughter again. Again he says daughter.

And who was called or is called Husky unless he's trying to saying someone in the family has or had the husky. I'll leave it with you.

I'm also getting the name Carol so the K or C female name either here in the physical world or there in spirit.

Again he says happy birthday so someone's birthday in the family just past or is coming up here and this could be someone in spirit or here in the physical world so ask family please if you are not sure.

And he wants me to mention the D male name such as, but not necessarily the exact name Doug so Doug, Dan, Deren something to this and this is either who he is, who he is with in spirit or who he is acknowledging and or using for validation purposes here in the physical world.

He also shows me a map and says the word travel, so either you have taken a trip this year or you will be.

He acknowledges your mother. I'm going to say mom is here in the physical world for you and if you say no, then I'll have to insist the one that is like a motherly figure to you because it's the mother figure here that he is saying hello to.

And would you know where your Boston connection is? Ask mom, could be family from there, still there, friends that live there, you've gone there, plan on going there I don't know, hold onto it please.

Real quick like before they step back. I have an older female connected to your mother that sends her love. She is either the E female herself or there is a connection to an E female such as Elizabeth, Ellie, Ellen, Elaine some E female here in the physical world or in spirit.

She also confirms she has a sister, but is not saying whether sister is with her in spirit or here in the physical world.

Now I hear 3 and this tells me she is either one of 3 girls or she has three sisters. She talks about the 3 girls, the 3 sisters.

She is blowing kisses, she waves and they step back, but before she completely steps back she gives the name Mary so hold onto this and again think both sides of life. Please see this as family's way of coming through and sending love. Thank you and peace to you.

<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Edited by The Other Sky

Ugh, I take back wanting you to read me. So many overused cold reading "disclaimers" thrown out. Think you might have included every possible way to ensure you can never be found incorrect. Thanks, anyway. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jerry Only