Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

National Atomic Testing Museum Sept. 22.

More and more it seems that human 'messing' with nuclear matter is messing up the boundries of reality...?

In his book 'The Bridge to Infinity'......Bruce Cathie says (page 86)

Perhaps atomic explosions etc....breach the 'clearly defined set of mathematical boundries...'and open up a reality over-lap..?

Hence the UFO correlation with nuclear facilities...?

You might just be on to something there Bee. :tu: As I said to you on your old Bruce Cathie thread, ...I'm not too sure about the old-boy, most of his stuff goes straight over my head!lol. But I have always been fascinated by the UFO/Nuclear facility connection, and Mr Cathies' theory with regards these facilities opening up rifts ...I find plausibly-interesting! ..BTW Bee, this is imo, by far the most interesting post on the thread! :yes:

Cheers.

Nothing more to say, Bad? Not a guy who sticks around very long after he has been proven wrong.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting him to post any information about UFOs and nuclear weapons, because I sincerely doubt that he has any.

Not at all...but some of us actually have work to do. But how does this relate to the other thread? I responded in this thread to a very specific post and you start dragging the topic of the other thread into this.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You might just be on to something there Bee. :tu: As I said to you on your old Bruce Cathie thread, ...I'm not too sure about the old-boy, most of his stuff goes straight over my head!lol. But I have always been fascinated by the UFO/Nuclear facility connection, and Mr Cathies' theory with regards these facilities opening up rifts ...I find plausibly-interesting! ..BTW Bee, this is imo, by far the most interesting post on the thread! :yes:

Cheers.

awwwww thanks.... :tu:

but I must add that I took that quote from his book to speculate on what might be going on re. the UFO / nuclear connection...

It was from a chapter entitled 'Research Into the Geometric Structure of Matter'....

Not at all...but some of us actually have work to do. But how does this relate to the other thread? I responded in this thread to a very specific post and you start dragging the topic of the other thread into this.

And he still didn't check to see what the original topic of this thread was!

Most of it I knew already.

When we look at the electrons mass and apply Special Relativity we expect to see a weak gravity field from the particle. Far too weak to be of any use to us if we wanted to construct a warp drive.

But with Mossitto-Lorentz gravity it is of course different. Opposite charges attract more than like charges repel and the difference is mistaken as the force called gravity. Once we realise that its electro-magnetism (an electric field or a magnetic field) that curves spacetime then its a whole new ball game.

If we construct a ship and charge its hull up with an electric field of 100,000 volts we dont get the level of warp predicted by Special Relativity which would be tiny. The effect is extremely powerful.

Well then, how come X0 MV (voltages up to 3 2 orders of magnitude that of your 100 kV) Van de Graaffs aren't floating? Heck, 25 MV must be creating black hole :whistle:

Edit: corrected error.

Edited by bmk1245

You claim to know a lot, but you say nothing. You never give us any information about UFOs.

If you know as much as you say, then tell them about the small humanoids, the ones we came across first. That's where it started.

You often write generalities and say that I don't know what's going on, so here's you're chance to tell them something specific. Either you're unwilling to be more forthcoming with real information or you do not know as much as you claim.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

METAL TUBE HOVERS OVER A-PLANT

Oak Ridge, Tennessee

September 1944

#498: 1944/9/18 0:0 2 84:15:20W 36:1:40N 3321 NAM USA TNS 8 9

OAK RIDGE,TN:MTL TUBE HVRS/A-PLANT DAYS AFTER OPENING:GOES WHEN CROWD GATHERS

Ref# 129 GROSS,Loren: CHARLES FORT & UFOS Page No. 56 MIL. BASE

"Back on the American home front, on the banks of the Clinch River at Oak Ridge, TN, a huge, black, windowless building was being constructed. In the middle of Sept 1944, this structure, a gaseous diffusion plant, began operation. This unusual factory was designed to prepare quantities of fissionable material for the US' most important secret weapon, the A-bomb.

"Shortly after the plant began operations, the area had a very odd visitor. A strange, metallic looking, tube-like object was spotted hovering over the road near the Oak Ridge plant. The object moved away as a crowd started to gather. The sighting was reported to the FBI (20)."

Original Source: Charles Fort. Reference (20) is from Lorenzen, UFOs: The Whole Story.

Subject: Veteran Pilots Report Disc, Hanford Atomic Plant, July 5, 1952

Category: 11

Distribution: CE, SHG, NCP

Documents: MAXWELL-PBB11-540-547 - PBB Archives - Dan Wilson

#2083: 1952/7/5 6:0 10 119:30:0W 46:32:0N 3333 NAM USA WSH 7 9

HANFORD,WA:4 PILOTS:SCR 2.7km OVR ATOMIC PLANT:CHANGES SHAPE:/r242p38

Ref# 210 The APRO BULLETIN. (J & C Lorenzen) Volume 1 Issue 2 MIL. BASE

A "perfectly round disc" hovering above the Hanford atomic plant, Richland, Washington, was observed by four veteran pilots July 5, 1952. The four Conner Airlines pilots were interviewed by United Press when they landed in Denver, Colorado, and their story was put on the newswires that day.

Capt. John Baldwin (former Air Force pilot, with 7000 hours airline pilot experience at the time) said he was flying near the Hanford atomic plant at about 9000 feet. The UFO was noticed above the plane about 6:00 a.m. It was "just below a deck of wispy clouds about 10,000 to 15,000 feet directly above us," Baldwin said. He described it as "a perfectly round disc, white in color and almost transparent with small vapor trails off it like the tentacles of an octopus." fcf., September 24, .1959 FAA case below]

Capt. George Robertson, D. Shenkel (both former Air Force pilots) and Steven Summers confirmed Baldwin's report. "All of us have been flying a number of years," Baldwin said, "and we've seen all kinds of clouds and formations, but none of us had ever seen anything like this before."

At first, the UFO was hovering. Then it "seemed to back away" and tilt edge-on. "It became flat, gained speed and then disappeared quickly," Baldwin reported.

UFO CIRCLED ATOMIC PLANT

SHIPPINGPORT, PA

10/1/57

From page 1, "The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse, UFOs: A History, 1957: October 1st - November 2d" by Loren Gross

"1 October. Rochester, Pennsylvania. (about 7:00 p.m.)

"Circled Shippingport Atomic Plant"

"A former Rochester councilman, John Karcher, owned a farm in Daugherty township, outside the city of Rochester. On October 1st, about 7:00 p.m., Mr. Karcher was with a friend, Lee Plunkett. The men were outdoors with a clear view of the sky.

"From the direction of the nearby town of Ohioville something strange approached at an altitude of 2,000 feet. The two men spotted it and were astonished. The thing was a big luminous torpedo they estimated was 200 feet long. The top half was green-colored and the bottom half was reddish-orange. These two colors were separated by a strip of yellow. The thing was moving slowly, perhaps as slow as 15 miles per hour. Karcher had enough time to get a pair of binoculars and to also phone some neighbors, a Mrs. Norderbugger and her daughter and son-in-law. These three neighbors managed to observe the object as it passed by on a steady course to the south, in the direction of Shippingport Atomic Plant.

Karcher saw nothing worth mentioning with the binoculars and like everyone else believed the show was over when the UFO moved out of sight. To the surprise of all, the torpedo reappeared after a few minutes, retracing its course, apparently returning to its home base, if it had one. In Mr. Karcher's opinion, the mystery ship made a U-turn over the nuclear facility, considering its speed and distance involved. This suggestion was taken seriously by the Air Force and the FBI." (The Beaver County Times, Beaver, Pennsylvania, 8 November 1957.)

Gross' comments in a footnote: "The newspaper said the FBI and the Air Force investigated. Where are those records?"

There are many more reports of UFO interest in nuclear facilities here at this website:

http://www.google.co...TNNTv1gAPMhlGNg

This goes back to even before the first atomic bomb was tested in 1945. For those who are younger or not from the U.S., the nuclear plant at Shippingport was the first one constructed for civilian use and started operations in December 1957.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

• 4 months later...

just come clean already guys this goes to all the ex-military personal it would add more cedibility of course and by this i'n not saying that the average joe your guys words not mine can't be trusted or is real what i am sayinf is that it would greatly help more as well.enough with the secrets by the governments guys and especially by the U.S goverment.it should be a meeting where military and non-military people get together in my opinion.anyway we all know UFOs exist and are real!

just come clean already guys this goes to all the ex-military personal it would add more cedibility of course and by this i'n not saying that the average joe your guys words not mine can't be trusted or is real what i am sayinf is that it would greatly help more as well.enough with the secrets by the governments guys and especially by the U.S goverment.it should be a meeting where military and non-military people get together in my opinion.anyway we all know UFOs exist and are real!

You do make one good point, UFO's (unidentified flying objects) do exist. Last night I saw one, couldn't tell if it was a plane or a helicopter. TELL ME GUMENT~ D:

erm... alienz did it whatever it is and winnie the pooh saved the day smokeh them on the BigD's smoker...