Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#1306    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 15 April 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

I know that Sandy Hook is "an active, ongoing investigation" BUT why have they come to the conclusion that Lanza acted alone, as it seem's to me that, that is what they have done, even though there were report's (supposedly) of at least two other people there

How can they jump to the conclusion that A) Lanza acted alone and B) Lanza murdered his own mom, if they have NOT concluded the investigation ?

How can they prosecute anyone, IF Lanza acted alone (as they think or state he did) ?

That in itself seem's strange (in my opinion)

Kinda like Lee Harvey Oswald, huh? ;)

#1307    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,590 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

The only motive I can imagine for the authorities staging such a horrible crime would be to stimulate gun regulation.  I just simply do not accept that anyone, let alone a government official, would do such a thing.  Not just the moral consideration, but also the horrible conseuences if such a scheme were discovered.

Besides, this carnage has been going on for a long time and Americans still will not give up their guns.  It would be known that it wouldn't work.

#1308    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,271 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 15 April 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

I know that Sandy Hook is "an active, ongoing investigation" BUT why have they come to the conclusion
Again. "No conclusions have been reached and no final determinations have been made."

Also from the press release:

This is an ongoing and active criminal investigation which is most effectively done confidentially. Indeed the rules of Professional Responsibility as they apply to prosecutors require that I take steps to not make extra judicial statements that I know or reasonably should know will be disseminated by means of public communication and will have a substantial likelihood of materially prejudicing an adjudicative proceeding in the matter. The rule also applies to investigators working under my authority. As this criminal investigation is ongoing, active and no definitive conclusions have been reached by myself, the release of any information could potentially jeopardize a future prosecution if evidence were developed to support one. It is not unusual to develop a viable prosecution late in an investigation when one was not contemplated earlier.

#1309    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,675 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostTiggs, on 15 April 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

If you had read the press release in full that I linked to and was quoting from you'd also have read:

As mentioned, this is an active, ongoing investigation. No conclusions have been reached and no final determinations have been made. The estimation of completion in the summer remains. After the investigation is complete, I will prepare a report regarding the matter which will include an evaluation of the crimes committed and whether or not there will be any prosecutions as a result. Myself and the investigators ask that the investigative process be respected.

Right!  No conclusion has been reached, but we are going to saturate the media with this story.  No conclusion has been reached but we are going to fly the "victims" around on AF1, and commemorate these victims at websites created before the event itself.  No conclusion has been reached, but we are crafting federal legislation to address the "problem" that we have not yet defined or that we can even be sure of, because no conclusion has been reached.

Sorry Charlie, no can do.  They are going to great lengths and grand theater over an incident about which no conclusion has been reached. :innocent:

#1310    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,271 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 15 April 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Right!  No conclusion has been reached, but we are going to saturate the media with this story.
Who is we, exactly?

Because it's certainly not the police. Which I think you'll find is, and still continues to be, my point.

#1311    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,675 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

The powers-that-be, Tiggs, the powers-that-be.

#1312    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,271 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 15 April 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

The powers-that-be, Tiggs, the powers-that-be.
Ah. The big nebulous meanies.

#1313    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

This is an ongoing and active criminal investigation which is most effectively done confidentially. Indeed the rules of Professional Responsibility as they apply to prosecutors require that I take steps to not make extra judicial statements that I know or reasonably should know will be disseminated by means of public communication and will have a substantial likelihood of materially prejudicing an adjudicative proceeding in the matter. The rule also applies to investigators working under my authority. As this criminal investigation is ongoing, active and no definitive conclusions have been reached by myself, the release of any information could potentially jeopardize a future prosecution if evidence were developed to support one. It is not unusual to develop a viable prosecution late in an investigation when one was not contemplated earlier.

Tiggs is exactly correct in this statement. The investigative part of it cannot release information is completed. That is because if there was a second suspect found they would be compromising any prosecution of said individual.

But alas too change the 2nd Amendment and take away guns and ammo that we could but at Xmas last year is tantamount to acting on an investigation that is incomplete. Im really embarrassed for our politicians over all this.

#1314    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,681 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 15 April 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

The only motive I can imagine for the authorities staging such a horrible crime would be to stimulate gun regulation.  I just simply do not accept that anyone, let alone a government official, would do such a thing.  Not just the moral consideration, but also the horrible conseuences if such a scheme were discovered.

Besides, this carnage has been going on for a long time and Americans still will not give up their guns.  It would be known that it wouldn't work.

Are you unaware of historical government actions against its own people is the us? Who was held responcible when the public found out many years later? No one.

#1315    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:52 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 15 April 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Have You ever read about "Operation Northwoods" ?

The Government was ready, willing and able to implement it, the ONLY reason why they never is because the Kennedy administration rejected it

http://en.wikipedia....tion_Northwoods

If the government was ready, willing and able to implement that, then what else are they capable of ?

Posted Image

#1316    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 5,495 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:03 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 16 April 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

The Government was ready, willing and able to implement it, the ONLY reason why they never is because the Kennedy administration rejected it

If the government was ready, willing and able to implement that, then what else are they capable of ?

Operation Northwoods is the famous 50 year old red herring that keeps getting waved about. It stinks to high heaven.

The government was not "ready, willing and able to implement it, the ONLY reason why they never is because the Kennedy administration rejected it."

The military/intelligence, like they do, waved it like an option (kind of like the invasion of Canada in the 1930's - hypothetical war games). Yes, the Kennedy adminstration kiboshed the plan, because they were in fact the government, not the military.

You do see the distinction, don't you? I'm not sure though, because your statement is self argumentative.

#1317    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,471 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 16 April 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

The Government were not ready willing and able, they were the roadblock. The Kennedy administration was the controlling Government at the time. This was a military proposal, which is why there is a panel of advisors, not just one.
Unless you are George Bush, he seems to be responsible for everything that every went wrong in the world across all time.

From your link:

Whether the Joint Chiefs' plans were rejected by McNamara in the meeting is not clear. But three days later, President Kennedy told Lemnitzer directly there was virtually no possibility of ever using overt force to take Cuba, Bamford reports. Within months, Lemnitzer would be denied another term as chairman and transferred to another job.

And the Government said "no Possibility". That seems pretty straightforward? Some Gung Ho military minds thought they could get more support, and came up with a stupid idea. As far as I know, Stupid ideas are fairly common. The CIA always seem to be at the root of the worst ideas the US has ever put out. I think the real mystery here is how does the CIA stay alive? If it happened to be private Enterprise, it would have been shut down on it's performance decades ago.

Edited by psyche101, 16 April 2013 - 05:16 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1318    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,471 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 16 April 2013 - 02:37 AM, said:

Are you unaware of historical government actions against its own people is the us? Who was held responcible when the public found out many years later? No one.

In cases like MKUltra, people were caught, the CIA paid out the Canadian Government.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1319    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,681 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:51 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 16 April 2013 - 05:35 AM, said:

In cases like MKUltra, people were caught, the CIA paid out the Canadian Government.

And tuskegee?

#1320    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 5,495 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 16 April 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

And tuskegee?

Yes, the Tuskegee experiment, which was bad. Agreed... so bad. OK. Let's get back on topic.

Tuskegee = Sandy Hook. NOT!