Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolves Fact or Fiction? Do you know ?

Wolf_Seekr

I found a very old thread on here about Werewolves but I haven't found anything recently so I thought I would start a new thread on this topic. Yes I am new to this site, and yes, somewhere deep inside of me, believes in werewolves. Call me crazy and or nuts, if you will, but I certainly know I'm not the only one who believes.

I am looking for people that believe as well, to share sightings or anything you know about werewolves.

I am also in search of peope who truly believe they are werewolves, share your stories with us, after all sites like these are anonymous so why hide the facts?

I'm not sure if I believe in werewolves per se, but I believe there could be cryptids that resemble what we might traditionally think of as a werewolf.

• Like 1

Humans that can magically change into wolves and back?, pure fiction, there are only a few examples of that kind of behavior anywhere in the animal kingdom, the octopus can change their color and texture to an extent, or chameleons, and they can only change their color, neither can undergo the kind of physical changes belief in werewolves requires... IMO

I would love to believe in werewolves but the idea of a human transforming into the shape of a wolf is simply impossible to believe, in my opinion. The transformation of the bones, skin, hair, skull, etc. would kill a person.

Even if you learned something about werewolfs, what would you do once you know?

Stock up on silver bullets... :D

I saw a documentary once about the Beast of Bray Road ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_Bray_Road ). One of the officers interviewed had a silver bullet and he said silver bullet had been distributed to all the officers in the area at the time that the sightings began.

You don't have to transform to be a werewolf. Just like vampires there are mortal and immortal werewolves. The mortal do not transform and the immortal do etc, etc. I am a werewolf, in wolf i am a year behind in my ageing process. I learned last year that i am a wolf and have researched on my own kind ever since. I have my own pack, but it's not very big there are only two of us and I am the alpha and the other wolf is my beta she is very responsible and trust worthy, but she chose me to lead the two of us. She thinks I am amazing!! ^_^ . I also know about 6-7 vampires thery're pretty amazing also ^_^. I have made a treaty with the leaders of their coven(vampire group.) So now we are the best of friends!! I love them like family and I am writing a book about my life and how amazing it is :P. If you have any further questions e-mail me at SnwPon@Aol.com or leave me a comment or personal message. peace/ beat out. thnxs.

*sora*

You don't have to transform to be a werewolf. Just like vampires there are mortal and immortal werewolves. The mortal do not transform and the immortal do etc, etc. I am a werewolf, in wolf i am a year behind in my ageing process.

Are there other physical characteristics?

Someone asked , what I would do if I found out about a real werewolf?? Nothing, except want to learn about it. What harm is there in learning? I only seek more knowledge.

Edited by Wolf_Seekr

I would love to believe in werewolves but the idea of a human transforming into the shape of a wolf is simply impossible to believe, in my opinion. The transformation of the bones, skin, hair, skull, etc. would kill a person.

It would indeed kill. The amount of energy required for the change would melt and destroy every organ in the body, you would have to increase the temperature to over well over 400 degrees Celsius. Nothing in the world can live at that temperature.

You don't have to transform to be a werewolf. Just like vampires there are mortal and immortal werewolves. The mortal do not transform and the immortal do etc, etc. I am a werewolf, in wolf i am a year behind in my ageing process. I learned last year that i am a wolf and have researched on my own kind ever since. I have my own pack, but it's not very big there are only two of us and I am the alpha and the other wolf is my beta she is very responsible and trust worthy, but she chose me to lead the two of us. She thinks I am amazing!! ^_^ . I also know about 6-7 vampires thery're pretty amazing also ^_^. I have made a treaty with the leaders of their coven(vampire group.) So now we are the best of friends!! I love them like family and I am writing a book about my life and how amazing it is :P. If you have any further questions e-mail me at SnwPon@Aol.com or leave me a comment or personal message. peace/ beat out. thnxs.

*sora*

What you are is making stuff up and you have put a load of biological impossibilities (and the incorrect collective noun for vampires).

*sora*

You are so full of crap, read the rules about posting false information. Post some evidence...

Maybe I would believe that they're half-wolf half-human as mutants but not such kind of myth.

Maybe genealogists nowadays can create such abomination.

It would indeed kill. The amount of energy required for the change would melt and destroy every organ in the body, you would have to increase the temperature to over well over 400 degrees Celsius. Nothing in the world can live at that temperature.

Hey thanks for sharing. I didn't know that.

I found a site that is...horrifying. And evidently half the forum is vampires, werewolves, etc. O_O

Oh dear...

*sora*

:no:

*sora*

linked-image

*sora*

No.

You are not a werewolf.

There is a vampire thread somewhere, go read that. Replace the word "vampire" with werewolf. Same outcome. Not possible. Not true.

HN

Voyager10- there are some physical characteristics, but we are very hard to spot.

skullofbears & HerNibs- you are too close minded be a little open minded have fun don't be dull and boring. I am not making this up if I was I would be saying s**t about silver bullets, any silver etc, etc. I know what your going to say now "I want proof" well to bad I don't have a camera and I wouldn't give my pic out to someone that I don't even know.

*sora*

Voyager10- there are some physical characteristics, but we are very hard to spot.

skullofbears & HerNibs- you are too close minded be a little open minded have fun don't be dull and boring. I am not making this up if I was I would be saying s**t about silver bullets, any silver etc, etc. I know what your going to say now "I want proof" well to bad I don't have a camera and I wouldn't give my pic out to someone that I don't even know.

*sora*

No your lying. You have said things that are biologically impossible. What is more likely is that your are bored or gothy teenager who has watched to many films or worse, read twilight or some other piece of crap writing.

*sora*

NO. You are playing at some type of fantasy or just flat out lying to get a rise out of people.

See Mattshark's statement. NOT POSSIBLE.

Yeah, I want evidence. Picture wouldn't cut it anyway. Video? Block out your face.

Oooh. Best. Hair and skin sample. Submit for study. Said it before. Put up or shut up.

THERE ARE NO WEREWOLVES.

HN

According my gf, Sora just copied what happened in the joke of literature known Twilight (we have a less nice name for the 'book' and sleeping tablet, I mean film).

Sora, you are very sad. You even chose and embarrassingly bad book to rip off.

CRAP!! She's right. Basic plot of that STUPID BOOOOOK!!

Bleh.

HN