Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help

jenk

2 years ago I started to get strange shakes and shivers that I had no control over. My friends find it funny to watch me when they come over me, but strangers think im on drugs or something. I have had a MRI and a EEG and will soon have 2 day EEG but so far the doctors have found nothing wrong with me. Often when I have these shakes it feels like energy some were inside of me is building up behind a dame then breaks through a flows all over me and ebbs back and forth. About the same time my shakes started over strange things began to occure. I will not list all the starge happenings that have happened in my life for the past 2 years but I will tell you some of them. My friends no longer will play cards with me for money ever since I started knowing what all the cards were, they call me a cheat and no longer trust me. I have had a bit of fun controling insects to do things such as make a spider to figure eights on the ceiling or forcing a moth to hover befor me. I can even control humans to an extent. I dont have a clue why but metal becomes magnetic around me at random times which really bugs be ( I scared the hell out of a waiter by lifting a spinning fork with a knife). I have some strange control over dice. These is but a small list of what I have seen and done. I tried to figure it all out in the shower after the first time a controled an insect and I started laughing in an unhealthy manner. After that I tried to debunk my slef but failed after practicing with cards. Lately I have been trying to ignore it and pretend these things never happen and hope they stop happening but they continue any way. I don't know if i can handle this much longer, im 16 and already i think im destined to the nut house. I just need to talk about it and get it out in the open so please tell me what you think (and feel free to debunk me).

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jenk

• Potholer

• palecricket1

• poleshift

Top Posters In This Topic

What about your dreams?...do you have future dreams? What was happening in your life 2 yrs. ago that might trigger something like this?

I have tons of dreams and all are long and life like but I don't remember anything special about them, nothing like seeing the future or anything. Nothing special happended to be 2 years ago but that is only when the shakes started I have been having strange odd feelings come over me for as far back as I can remember, I didn't tell anyone about them becuase I just thought everyone had them.

Wow,jenk,if all that is true,it's pretty amazing.....but i think i would visit every type of doctor for it....maybe even a psychologist....if none of the doctors can find anything wrong,then it sounds like you have a gift.

If i were you id go with it, dude...it sounds like you got a really awesome gift right their, so if i were you i would use it...

I think you should practice some of these object moving stunts and when your'e in great controll of it contact James Randi. I, and a million others would just love for someone to beat him at his $1M game.

If you can manage his tests you get 1 Million Dollars and will probably get the best doctors in the world to find out what's happing to you.

Please let us know what you think.

I think his site is randi.org - you can apply online!!!

Cheers,

Stuart

You have something called "I'm a complete and utter liar complex and I'll do anything to get attention"

Edited by Boddhi

Actually, I apologise for stating that you are a liar.

Seriously, if you believe that you have these powers, and I mean if you REALLY believe it, you need to get help ASAP. You need to see a physciatrist because it sounds as though you are trying to make up for something that is lacking in your life. These powers are not real, they don't exist.

Forget it, concentrate on what is real, make something of your life and don't waste time looking for something that is not there.

Are you going to try for the million? Go for it, I'd love to see that. thumbsup.gif

If you think you are going insane, does that mean that you don't think you have psychic abilities?

Edited by babyforrest

Yaa, jenk, definately go check out James Randi. I would suggest not seeing lots of doctors, because they may just fill you up with so many meds, youll be a potato for the rest of your life. undecided.gif

I think you should wait until you have spoken to your doctor again,trust me I'm a nurse.(honest,Iam a nurse.)I don't think you are making any of your experiences up and I don't think its fair that you be called a liar.You will find it scary,you are 16yrs old after all.If you want to talk to anyone privately then feel free to e-mail me.We are all here to help and support each other where we can.

Try not to worry too much Jenk. wink2.gif

Cheers Freddy thumbsup.gif xx

Edited by freddyvjason

Thanks alot for all of your replies. I am tempted to try that 1 mil test but I dont have full confidence in my self to do these things at will and I think I am not old enough to handle what would happen if I was the first recorded true psychic. In responce to Boddhi I am telling only the truth but it is true that I could be off the deep end but other people have witnesed these things with me. These would mean that I am imagining people (some who have been life long friends). If this is true then most of my life would be a lie and I would be the biggest nut in history. Once again thanks alot for talking to me, it rreally helped me to get these out and talked about and I think I may go seek a physciatrist out to help me.

I still believe you should wait and see your doctor again because I do not believe you are mad.If other people have witnessed these things happen then you do not have to rely on your self.You have close friends so talk to them about how you are feeling and use us,thats what we are here for(to help you)Take care of yourself and try not to get too stressed by this.

Cheers Freddy thumbsup.gif xx

Seriously, if you believe that you have these powers, and I mean if you REALLY believe it, you need to get help ASAP. You need to see a physciatrist because it sounds as though you are trying to make up for something that is lacking in your life. These powers are not real, they don't exist.

Forget it, concentrate on what is real, make something of your life and don't waste time looking for something that is not there.

You don't understand how it is with these things. I do because i have them. It's not something you make up. It's not something you want to happen. It's something that just happens. One day it just starts happening out of the blue. He's not trying to make up something to fill a gap in his life. Listen to this: i've been studying the phenomona for a while now, and I've found distinct trends in the claims spanning from the first claims in history to modern day claims. What's more, China, Egypt, and the Central American peoples like the Aztecs and Mayans all made claims which have these distinct trends, even though they are separated and thus could not have influenced eachother on that matter. The trends are too numerous to post, but one in particular is the tingling sensations and internal pressures fluxuations that are unrelated to blood pressure. There are constant claims of feeling these weird currents flowing through the body without pulsation, thus ruling out the possibility of it being blood flow. The spontaneous nonepileptic shaking and shivering is also a trend. What i would suggest doing: see what you can do. Test your limits. Try new abilities. You have a wonderful gift and you shouldn't act like it doesn't exist and you certainly should act like there's something wrong with you. Don't tell the doctors about anything too weird, though, or they might send you to a shrink and put you on drugs and stuff. Good luck with everything. I'm here for you if ever you should need help with this stuff

Palecricket are you saying you get shakes and fits too? I have never heard anyone having these things except me. It gladens me to hear im not the only one with these. Perhaps you could tell me were you got some of your research, I would be very interested in reading it. Thnx alot for your posts.

Whether you now think you have a gift or not you should still make sure you see all the doctors you can until they say everything is OK, just to be on the safe side. Maybe you do have powers, maybe it's a medical condition, dont rule out either explaination just yet.

jenk, could you do a test?

Find a bottle with tablets inside. The cover of the bottle is sealed. Try to take one tablet out of the bottle without touching the bottle, just apply your mind. If you can do this, you are not alone. Some one can read through their ears.

Poleshift could you elaborate on this test, I don't quiet get it. What do you mean by someone can read through their ears?

What do you mean by someone can read through their ears?

For this test , you need some one to help you. Suppose your dad. Let him write any word on a small piece of paper, you can not read it. Try to put this paper into your ear. After several minutes, you tell what you feel from this paper: what word in what colour. If he says you are 100% or 90 % right, then congratulation. You are not alone. You got a gift. Because this test you need some one help. So I suggest you do the 'get tablet from sealed bottle only by mind' test alone.

I don't know if I could do the bottle test thing becuase I don't think I have a gift in moving things with my mind except for some reson I can control dice which would suggest I do but I have never seen my self do that with any thing else but than there are the times with the strange magnetect stuff happening... could that be some thing other than magnetism? I may try your test but I suspect it will turn out negative.

I may try your test but I suspect it will turn out negative.

If you do it every day, maybe someday you can get it. Let me see if I have another test. Are you familiar with the film 'superman'? I have to go. See you tomorrow. Don't worry. Take it easy.

jenk, could you do a test?

Find a bottle with tablets inside. The cover of the bottle is sealed. Try to take one tablet out of the bottle without touching the bottle, just apply your mind. If you can do this, you are not alone. Some one can read through their ears.

That test is a little too dificult i feel, a think the psiwheel test would be better. But those just test for natural psychic telekinesis, not for other psychic abilities or psychic potential.

And about reading through your ears, there's some german professor who can see 360 degrees and read with his eyes closed too! and also, even if my eyes are closed and blindfolded, i can still see light and shadows all the way to behind my ear.

I have another strange skill that sounds like what the german proff has. I am a huge book reader (I have been known to read a 400pg book in a day) and when I have been reading befor I fall asleep I begin to read the book in my sleep. I don't process the sleep reading nearly as well as reading when awake so I reread the areas I read while asleep which gives me a very annoying feeling of Dajavu.