Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Anyone seen this picture?

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#316    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 06 October 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

That's flawed logic...

Do you have any real evidence that it is not an extraterrestrial vehicle?

The logic is in error, I agree, but at least the Septic Skeptics come up with explanations based on what we know .

The Gullible Goofies say it MUST be an ET spacecraft or that it very possibly is.

I know of bugs and bags, I know of hoaxes, I know of digital camera anomalies, but how many of you have met an ET or an ET spacecraft?

#317    The Sky Scanner

The Sky Scanner

Observer

• 5,618 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

Not sure the new name tags are necessary - might be better to just debate the cases, labelling detracts from any constructive exchange.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#318    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

• You can't just choose to believe something.

Believing in something doesn't make it true.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 October 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

They have a lot more information posted on there than any of you Septics have come up with.  Even your buddy Fritz or whatever his name is claims to be a regular on there, which I am sure is as great a joy and blessing to them as it is to us.

More name calling?........ My "buddy Fritz"?  Now you resort to attacking screen names? Play nice.......

Get three coffins ready.

My mistake, four coffins.

Separation of corporation and state!

#319    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

View PostEuphorbia, on 06 October 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

More name calling?........ My "buddy Fritz"?  Now you resort to attacking screen names? Play nice.......

Yesterday I noted that he used the royal We a lot to refer to himself, and it brought to mind that famous quip from Mark Twain that only three individuals should be allowed to call themselves "we": monarchs, newspaper editors and people with tapeworms.

#320    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• 1,272 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

That's flawed logic...

That's the point......there's no evidence as to exactly what it is! Zip, Zero, Nada! I've never made any claims as to what it is, just as to what it could be. Yes, it could be an extraterrestrial vehicle, or a bug, or a bag, or a........

Without definitive proof, I will believe that there could be many possibilities.........you can believe whatever makes you happy. Happy now? :)

Get three coffins ready.

#321    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

That's flawed logic...

May I add- the photo IS a UFO  unidentified flying object or  even unidentified "floating" object

Be open minded guys!
If it's a hoax prove it until then let's analyze to determine what it is and is not- anti ET sceptics included!

Don't leave out any possibility no matter how improbable because this is a very good photo capturing what a lot of people really see in the skies.  It was photographed unnoticed which creates little testimonial edvidence to go on, this is sad.  

Sceptics please do like they did in the original military investigations, tuck it in a file that is "unexplained"  not disproven but unidentified put it with the others of the same kind and try to find links for more clues and study it as to what it really was...ET, bug,  balloon atmospheric, drone etc.

Keep in mind many believers started as sceptics too trying to make sense of their experience however mild or life changing concerning this subject can be. They weren't all hoaxers it just happened to them and until something happens to you personally you have no idea how feels to the believer.

I take heart with synchronomy in his statement.  Please be tolerant and explore the possibilities with each other.
Know it or not we are on the same side trying to discover the truth of each case presented!

#322    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• 1,272 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 October 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

Yesterday I noted that he used the royal We a lot to refer to himself, and it brought to mind that famous quip from Mark Twain that only three individuals should be allowed to call themselves "we": monarchs, newspaper editors and people with tapeworms.

This thread needs to get back on track!

No more name calling and bickering please. This thread is about a UFO picture and it's validity, not attacking other posters!

Get three coffins ready.

#323    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• 1,272 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 06 October 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

May I add- the photo IS a UFO  unidentified flying object or  even unidentified "floating" object

You are more than likely correct, but that hasn't been 100% proven with everyone.

Be open minded guys!
If it's a hoax prove it until then let's analyze to determine what it is and is not- anti ET sceptics included!

Well, I've never said that it was a hoax, only that it is a possibility. I believe that there is extraterrestrial life, I'm just not convinced they've visited Earth. I need more proof.

Don't leave out any possibility no matter how improbable because this is a very good photo capturing what a lot of people really see in the skies.  It was photographed unnoticed which creates little testimonial edvidence to go on, this is sad.  

Photographed unnoticed? Are we sure about that? Testimonial evidence is not always reliable for various reasons.

Sceptics please do like they did in the original military investigations, tuck it in a file that is "unexplained"  not disproven but unidentified put it with the others of the same kind and try to find links for more clues and study it as to what it really was...ET, bug,  balloon atmospheric, drone etc.

Agreed!

Keep in mind many believers started as sceptics too trying to make sense of their experience however mild or life changing concerning this subject can be. They weren't all hoaxers it just happened to them and until something happens to you personally you have no idea how feels to the believer.

And then there are people like me that will always question what I see even in person until I am satisfied with an accurate answer.

I take heart with synchronomy in his statement.  Please be tolerant and explore the possibilities with each other.
Know it or not we are on the same side trying to discover the truth of each case presented!

Yes we are! I just don't like anyone assuming that this is of extraterrestrial origin. Might be, but who knows?

Get three coffins ready.

#324    1963

Psychic Spy

• 1,111 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostEuphorbia, on 06 October 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

You are more than likely correct, but that hasn't been 100% proven with everyone.

Well, I've never said that it was a hoax, only that it is a possibility. I believe that there is extraterrestrial life, I'm just not convinced they've visited Earth. I need more proof.

Photographed unnoticed? Are we sure about that? Testimonial evidence is not always reliable for various reasons.

Agreed!

And then there are people like me that will always question what I see even in person until I am satisfied with an accurate answer.

Yes we are! I just don't like anyone assuming that this is of extraterrestrial origin. Might be, but who knows?

Who has assumed that Euphorbia ?...Can't say that i've seen that opinion stated anywhere on this thread!
....Only the refusal to rule out that particular option without 'empirical proof' that it wasn't extraterrestrial!...Which I believe is perfectly reasonable,...don't you?

Cheers.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
...I found the Smoking Gun at last!!!!!!!!.....https://www.youtube....h?v=fGKOcuANNQo

#325    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• 'Be yourself; because nobody else can be you and love yourself and others in the process.'

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

I have taken photos of UFOs that were invisable to the eye, but the camera can see.
Cameras are sensitive to
changes.

'WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH RELIGION TO MAKE US HATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER' Siddur Lev Chadash prayerbook
OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
email if you have anything you would like to submit to the website
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#326    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• 1,272 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

View Post1963, on 06 October 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

Who has assumed that Euphorbia ?...Can't say that i've seen that opinion stated anywhere on this thread!
....Only the refusal to rule out that particular option without 'empirical proof' that it wasn't extraterrestrial!...Which I believe is perfectly reasonable,...don't you?

Cheers.

My bad for assuming! Thanks for being civil!

Well, I'm off for the day for some good beer and a barbequed steak....... :)

Get three coffins ready.

#327    Karyotype

Karyotype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

Interesting picture and I enjoy listening to coast to coast am and George when I have the chance.  However I only find the show interesting to listen to and only believe about 0.1% of the things that are featured on that show.  I very seldom post, but this...I just do not know how this thread has run to 22 pages.  Its an interesting photo of a "UFO".  We do not know what it is so it is unidentified but to just decide that it is from an advanced civilization, what part of unidentified is not understood? .  But the direction this thread is taking is just...........not a good thing IMO, which is worth what you paid for it.

"Democracy is two wolves deciding what to eat for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
-Thomas Jefferson-

#328    Realm

Realm

• 2,055 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:38 AM

I believe in Alien space craft, however I am skeptical of many pictures.
This picture is an exception.
The sun angle appears correct on the object as the sun rays piercing the haze can actually be seen in the photo.
The object is relatively clear compared to many pictures.
And the camera is obviously pointed downward as focused on the goats as she claimed.

Those that mistake my meekness for weakness, suddenly find themselves destroyed.

#329    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:51 AM

If this picture is a fake, it's a damn good one.
If it's real, that is, there was really an object in the sky, it's a good picture of a UFO.
Problem is, there's no way to prove the UFO is extraterrestrial.
I think we've beaten this one to death unless someone comes up with a new approach.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#330    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

This picture is weird, i didnt notice that till some of you pointed it out, everything in the picture is right, but when you look at her and the camera, it seems that we should be seeing something else. Might just be a trick of the eye, i donno, maybe the whole thing is alien lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users