Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Waco- Justifiable Homocide?

Hmmm

I have my own views as to what happened in Waco in 1993. I was mainly wondering what others thought about the incident.  Did the Govt. agencies involved overstep their bounds?  If not, how is the loss of 86 Americans justified?

Hmmm

• 5 weeks later...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stillcrazy

• dalia

• Homer

• Infowarrior

There is no way to justify the death of those people. I have no idea what the motivation was for the gov. to do what they did, but I doubt it was in any way connected with national security. Have you viewed any of the videos on the raid at Waco?

Dalia

Im not familiar with the details either, but part of it is that a UPS delivery was sending a package to the Davidian compound, and part of the package had come apart to reveal several hand grenades. The delivery man reported it to the Waco sherrif, who in turn reported it the Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms (ATF). So the stand-off begins.

I agree that there was no justification for the raid. David Koresh was an evil person who needed to face charges for a variety of reasons, but the authorities should have just put surveillance on him, and waited patiently; he was known to do a lot of running/jogging outside the the compound where he could have been apprehended without too much resistance.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

They could have got Dave at any of the numerous times he went into town. I was shocked when I learnt about Waco afew weeks back. I've heard the name lots but I didnt know the grotty filth behind it. Mighty sick thing ol' uncie Sam did then.

waco was a psy-op designed to condition the public to accept the elimination of "posse comitatus" -ie. get used to military enforcement of civilian "law"

In addition to possessing weapons of mass destruction, Mr. Koresh was being investigated for child abuse. That the authorities made certain impulsive and hysterical reactions to perceived hostilities at that compound cannot be denied. Nor can the tragic results be denied. I think both sides of that equation were to blame. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

In addition to possessing weapons of mass destruction, Mr. Koresh was being investigated for child abuse.  That the authorities made certain impulsive and hysterical  reactions to perceived hostilities at that compound cannot be denied.  Nor can the tragic results be denied.  I think both sides of that equation were to blame. sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

447774[/snapback]

What weapons of mass destruction did he have? I know he had guns and grenades, But did he also have a B/C/N's stockpile?

No matter, It was not a justifiable act on the part of the Feds to attack the innocent children, whom IMEO where held as a human shields by Koresh. The Feds, regardless of their motivation should have waited for as long as it took for the Davidians to surrender.

The most idiotic reason I have heard to date as to why they went in when they did, was to prevent another Jonestown. "We don't want another mass suicide and murder pact" so we'll go in and kill them instead. I'll try to find the link with the quote from this low level, low life official.

Edited by stillcrazy

WMD seems to be the current political buzz-word used for anything that has a rocket motor behind it....tongue.gif

Did they find Rockets/Mortars?

I knew of the grenades and guns, a few molatov cocktails, but I never heard of anything like rockets.