Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

The Hittites (2003) Construction Methods and Hydraulics

Take a look at those polygonal stones in their walls... and the stone drill.

This appears to be just a small translated part of a Turkish documentary. I think I'd like to see the whole thing, although I don't speak Turkish.

Nice find. :tu:

And to think they were doing all that circa mid-14th century BC!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites

some pics:

http://romeartlover....m/Hattusa1.html

So as we have previously found, polygonal architecture was in use In ancient Greece, Italy, Rome, Japan, and here again with the Hittites, and before PumaPunku, and no doubt the list is not complete. But the AA crowd think this was unique to places like PumaPunku.

• Like 1

No, it's exactly the opposite: if it were high tech, all joints must be even. If the stones were cut with high tech, there would be no reason for any of them to be uneven. There's no reason for our high tech bathroom tiles to be uneven.

The vertical joints between stones much cruder than the horizontal joints. The stones in walls that have fallen have shown that the vertical joints are only a facade. The backs of the sides of the stones have been chiseled by conventional tools leaving voids between them. These voids aren't visible of course. The front of the sides have been filed straight and even with the neighboring stone giving the false impression that the entire sides of the stones are even with each other. They're not.

Hi scowl, could you or someone else please post some photos of such stones?? I've looked, and i can seem to find any. ( Zoser posted one pic of some dismantled stones showing some odd features of ridges rising into the gaps between stones) Can anyone Please post some pics of the sides and tops and bottoms of stones from the puffy faced polygonal type masonry?

I have read that some are as you describe and that others are joined entirely through the thickness of the wall.

Hi scowl, could you or someone else please post some photos of such stones?? I've looked, and i can seem to find any. ( Zoser posted one pic of some dismantled stones showing some odd features of ridges rising into the gaps between stones) Can anyone Please post some pics of the sides and tops and bottoms of stones from the puffy faced polygonal type masonry?

I have read that some are as you describe and that others are joined entirely through the thickness of the wall.

Your best bet is to google them up. So many links and pics have been posted - I for one have lost count of whats posted and where/when etc. But what is it you are trying to understand?

Hi scowl, could you or someone else please post some photos of such stones?? I've looked, and i can seem to find any.

I saw them in the 2010 History Channel documentary that featured architect Vincent Lee and several other architects, archaeologists, and scientists at Sacsawaman. They showed dismantled walls and other clues in individual stones that showed how they were cut. The best masonry looks incredible in the parts that are still standing, but we saw that the faces of the stones were much more finely finished than the rest of the stones. If Ancient Aliens had cut them with laser beams (or boring saws like we would use), every side of every stone should have been perfect.

They also showed that the wonderful wall that Zoser talks about is just a single example of masonry there. The others are cruder in varying degrees. Just as the Egyptians had built pyramids that fell apart and collapsed until they refined their techniques, the Incas also built walls that demonstrated an increasing level of refinement in their building techniques. There are photos of these on the Internet and we've seen Zoser confuses these cruder walls with those who were built by Ancient Astronauts.

The Ancient Aliens series (also on the History Channel) was such a laughingstock that I never thought anyone would believe that Chariots of the Gods crap again since we've moved onto figuring out how humans built these things. I forgot that there are lots of kids who weren't around in the 70's.

• Like 2

Lets say that you are right about this.... Why ET?

Why not time traveler?

Inter dimensional travelers?

Why not Mole people from Inner Earth?

Zoser?

I hate to answer on behalf of Zoser, but as a person who read Chariots of the Gods and saw the movie (in the theater!), I can answer this.

There are several ancient mysteries that naive people might think indicate that a higher technology existed then. These either have mundane explanations or are just a product of our modern eyes embellishing what we're seeing. This bias is very apparent in Chariots of the Gods. Von Daniken didn't find many flying saucers in ancient drawings and paintings, but he did find lots of things that looked like fiery rockets with aliens in "space suits" sitting in cockpits operating manual controls which looked just like our astronauts who had traveled to the Moon. The movie was especially explicit about this showing how closely these drawings matched our Saturn V rockets and Apollo command modules.

These days no UFOlogist would think that aliens would travel from distant stars using primitive chemical rockets but back in the early 70's the Apollo missions were happening right on our televisions. Von Daniken was clever in showing only ancient examples that closely matched what most people perceived was "space travel" at the time. This put his book in the mainstream and made it a best seller.

Likewise concepts like inter-dimensional travel and time travel are science fiction to most people so it's smart business to steer away from those explanations and stick with the more acceptable Ancient Astronauts angle. It also explains why these wonderful beings didn't stick around here for long -- they were explorers and wanted to move on to the next solar system.

• Like 1

They also showed that the wonderful wall that Zoser talks about is just a single example of masonry there. The others are cruder in varying degrees.

Yep the Alienz just couldn't do precise curved corners !! (zoser only shows a few select pics of perfection)

andes6%20coricancha2.jpg

Edited by seeder

Just watched this again.

The Russians have the whole thing stitched up.

They have visited sites across the world including many not normally accessible to tourists in Egypt.

Their conclusions are very clear. An independent team of experts have made the same conclusions as other investigators.

Ancient high tech. Ancient visitors.

See for yourselves.

Advanced Ancient Civilizations - Results of the LAH Expeditions 2004-2011 English Translation

Edited by zoser

Just watched this again.

See for yourselves.

Thing is, and this is where your argument always falls down, if ancient aliens helped man do his building....then why are there such vast differences in the dates between the various structures? I mean the aliens had to be hanging around for 1000's of years all round the planet, building stuff at differing times

In which case, someone would have written about them, they would be part of our history.

Oh and if the aliens high tech helped build stuff, why did they take the very human step of using clamps to hold the stones together?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Pity you didn't bother to click on that users other 2 vids, you may have seen they also post the last one Abe posted. I think his YT user name is polygon

The clip is of more interest to me afraid seeder.

Some top class findings and images clearly showing ancient machining.

The Peruvian stone we looked at earlier is also examined.

Truly excellent stuff.

I have a lot of respect for that team.

I'm sure you would agree if you watched it.

The clip is of more interest to me afraid seeder.

Some top class findings and images clearly showing ancient machining.

The Peruvian stone we looked at earlier is also examined.

Truly excellent stuff.

I have a lot of respect for that team.

I'm sure you would agree if you watched it.

saw it before. Do you know who Andrey Sklyarov is and what his background is? (guy in the vid). It would seem he's another Von Daniken...

• Like 1

Just watched this again.

They have visited sites across the world including many not normally accessible to tourists in Egypt.

Their conclusions are very clear. An independent team of experts have made the same conclusions as other investigators.

See for yourselves.

Advanced Ancient Civilizations - Results of the LAH Expeditions 2004-2011 English Translation

Already addressed in the ancient mysteries forum. They're using the exact same incorrect presuppositions as the rest of the AA crowd. Diorite, needs diamond to cut it, impossible precision, yada yadda yadda.

• Like 1

And as if by some incredible modern alien magic, my beginning of chasing down the videos author....led me back to UM. Go figure!

A whole thread in fact and guess what? I said the YT username was polygon something right?

I was almost right, it was in fact 'ancientpolygon' and he is a member of this community!

Im gonna read the whole thread, why not join me so we all know a bit more?

http://www.unexplain...pic=225431&st=0

Edited by seeder

Thing is, and this is where your argument always falls down, if ancient aliens helped man do his building....then why are there such vast differences in the dates between the various structures? I mean the aliens had to be hanging around for 1000's of years all round the planet, building stuff at differing times

In which case, someone would have written about them, they would be part of our history.

Oh and if the aliens high tech helped build stuff, why did they take the very human step of using clamps to hold the stones together?

It's Interesting that up until now the AA proponents have been a fairly well known and close knit team. The older proponents being Von Daniken and Stitchen, and the 'younger' names on the block being Tsoukalos, Dunn, Childress, Foerster, etc. Well known to each other and even working together as a team.

Now a new team has arrived, apparently independent from the above famous names, and have conducted a separate investigation yet the conclusions are very much the same.

Everything I have been saying on this thread has been confirmed by the Russian team.

In answer to your question, the last lot of visitors came around 9000 years ago; about that date I am fairly certain. They stayed for around 3000 years is my guess.

The precision artefacts in Peru and Bolivia could well date from that time or even earlier. So does the GP. Of that I am also certain.

So basically archaeology has screwed up all the dates. They have done so by erroneously linking remains of nomadic folk or later inheritors to the original builders. The precision and megalithic relics as I have said to you before are very much more ancient than you realise.

They are therefore at best part of our folklore not our history.

The metal clamps? Too small for structural integrity. Much more likely they provided electrical connectivity. We still have yet to understand the full purpose of these megalithic stone walls.

zoser25-1_zps1dd1f453.jpg

You have to try and broaden your thinking a little seeder. Nothing truly ancient can be explained in our terms; it needs special thinking, insight, and logistics.

The Russian commentator actually said at one point that they can not even be sure of a theoretical explanation for how these cuts were made. For a modern scientific mind that tells volumes.

Now a new team has arrived, apparently independent from the above famous names, and have conducted a separate investigation yet the conclusions are very much the same.

The Russian commentator actually said at one point that they can not even be sure of a theoretical explanation for how these cuts were made. For a modern scientific mind that tells volumes.

No need for me to discredit the vids author

Im only a couple pages into the other thread and UM user 'swede' has done the dirt digging!

quotes from UM user 'swede'

"What you will find is an extensive regurgitation of the innumerable fringe speculations the have been addressed on these pages ad infinitum. And not necessarily well done at that. It is somehow perversely amusing to observe the global nature of unqualified fringe ramblings".

It is admirable that Sklyarov has argued against the well-discounted works of Sitchin, etc. However, do not be misled by claims of credibility or video-type presentations.

Admittedly cursory investigation into Sklyarov's professional background would appear to indicate that such background is more oriented towards media. Perhaps you have more extensive information?

As to meticulous - Did not observe any presentation of microscopic use-wear analysis. If incorrect on this, please inform. There would also be appear to be a dearth of cultural/technological context supplied. Will defer from more critical comment for the moment.

and:

"The following tedious piece is reflective of Sklyarov's position. Despite the clumsy translational aspects, the position and technical flaws are quite obvious. The repeated citations of the likes of fringe authors such as Hancock and Bauval hardly support Sklyarov's credibility. His references to the dating of the constructions of the Giza plateau, etc. have been well discounted via the radiocarbon dating of Bonani, et. al., in addition to the voluminous cultural and material research relating to the period. The list goes on.

http://lah.ru/text/s...v/potop-eng.htm

"In short, you are dealing with a fringe group that is attempting to present themselves under the guise of credible research while actually promoting an "alien intervention/contact" position. Amongst others. They are essentially a "new generation" of fringe exponents that would appear to be basing at least some of their "research" on the works of previously discounted writers. Their cheap ploy in regards to the "historical value" of their "research" as it relates to future cultural planning is directly derived from some aspects of current archaeological research and is a transparent attempt utilize this aspect as some form of credible justification"

will keep it coming as I find it...

you and your sources eh? :tu:

Edited by seeder

Already addressed in the ancient mysteries forum. They're using the exact same incorrect presuppositions as the rest of the AA crowd. Diorite, needs diamond to cut it, impossible precision, yada yadda yadda.

Care to elaborate? On all of the points addressed in the clip?

Just watched this again.

See for yourselves.

Watched parts of it since I don't have the time right now to watch it all. Of interest in what I saw was a long wall where he indicates that the top 5 1/2 inches was ground down and that we couldn't do it with today's technology. No advanced civilization would have ground down 5 1/2 inches of stone. They would cut off 5 1/4 inches and ground the rest. That is, of course, if they were intelligent.

• Like 1

Care to elaborate? On all of the points addressed in the clip?

PROOF YOU DONT READ. I pasted the link already. where do you think I'm getting that above pasted stuff from?

Now, I wont paste lots of text from the other thread, just the page link

Go here for more criticism of the Russians...scroll down for 'swedes' posts, he nails it. In fact if you can read the following pages too, just look for 'swedes' stuff.

(saves me debunking it all over again)

http://www.unexplain...ic=225431&st=30

zoser can click the link and start from page one. He will find it a rollercoaster thrill ride with more of the Russians vids

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Here's a good short example. An impossibly accurate 3D Corner:

[media=]

[/media]

"Not a single modern stone working plant is capable of making those kinds of angles."

Seriously? I call BS. Do you know what 'custom work' is? It's when a company doesn't have the proper setup to run a customers order so they custom build it, by hand usually. I have worked in polishing concrete floors and I know for a fact that work like that can be done by hand with a simple hand grinder with cutting and polishing heads. Of course the ancients didn't have those tools however this is the majority of the garbage that AA goes on about and it is a total misrepresentation and fabrication by those who are (and apparently wish to remain) ignorant. There is NOTHING that you will find in ancient architecture that man could not do today, probably even better.

• Like 1

The metal clamps? Too small for structural integrity. Much more likely they provided electrical connectivity.

What? Now your aliens need conductors for electricity?

We still have yet to understand the full purpose of these megalithic stone walls.

zoser25-1_zps1dd1f453.jpg

Of course if a modern person had made that chisel mark, you would say it's proof that mere humans cannot cut stones.

You have to try and broaden your thinking a little seeder. Nothing truly ancient can be explained in our terms; it needs special thinking, insight, and logistics.

You still haven't looked up that word, have you.

[/size]

What? Now your aliens need conductors for electricity?

Of course if a modern person had made that chisel mark, you would say it's proof that mere humans cannot cut stones.

You still haven't looked up that word, have you.

The clamp in the above pic is too small for structural integrity.

Simple.

Prozaic explanations don't wash. Just like every other feeble archaeological argument.

PROOF YOU DONT READ. I pasted the link already. where do you think I'm getting that above pasted stuff from?

Now, I wont paste lots of text from the other thread, just the page link

Go here for more criticism of the Russians...scroll down for 'swedes' posts, he nails it. In fact if you can read the following pages too, just look for 'swedes' stuff.

(saves me debunking it all over again)

http://www.unexplain...ic=225431&st=30

zoser can click the link and start from page one. He will find it a rollercoaster thrill ride with more of the Russians vids

Watch the video.

Confirms everything I have said.

Confirms all of Gamarra's work, and Dunn's and everyone else.

They have the whole thing completely stitched up.

They have the whole thing completely stitched up.

Oh, i'm sure they do. "stitch up" in the sense of [thank you to Urban Dictionary] a set up, a trick. If someone stitches you up, then they're playing you for a fool. It's often used when framing someone for a crime.

• Like 3