Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Crop circle nonsense

crop circle circles fake hoax

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:36 AM

View Postzoser, on 22 August 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

This is a bit of a superstitious take on the subject.  The problem with your conjecture is that there are many different strains of visitors reported.  Just to class them all as 'devils' or 'Nephilim' isn't doing the phenomena justice.  I would recommend putting the bible down for a while and investigating some other sources.

Just a suggestion.

Zoser,

This is correct, the false one who calls themselves the interpreter is not an interpreter.

#47    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

View PostTHE INTERPETER, on 22 August 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

Ninhursag,All crop circles are the made by Aliens. These are the evil ones mentioned in the Holy Bible,also known as the Nephilim. They will return on Dec 21, 2012 and are making thier presense known.

Your attempt to impersonate is fascinating. Surely you must know that the Mayans have no foresight as to the appearance of anything on this date?

Who can return but he that allows them to wander?

Your assumption is troubling.

#48    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

View PostTHE INTERPETER, on 22 August 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

All crop circles are the made by Aliens. These are the evil ones mentioned in the Holy Bible,also known as the Nephilim. They will return on Dec 21, 2012 and are making thier presense known.
boy, how stoopid do YOU feel now......
always, ALWAYS stay away from prophesy, ESPECIALLY misunderstood ones.

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#49    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

View PostDarkMavis, on 18 August 2012 - 10:38 PM, said:

I just realised that in every single crop circle, there is no part of that formation that isn't either a few feet from another part of the circle, a tractor line or the edge of the field. I just went through hundreds of pages of Google results and never found a single circle that broke this rule. In parts of the USA and in parts of the UK, crops are watered/sprayed by air, or by emmitters permanently placed in the fields. Yet I have not found one single picture of a circle in the middle of such a field. Maybe these circles are made by aliens, but they are climbing into the field and walking along the tractor lines to do so. You want to stop university students flattening your crops on their holidays? Get a pilot to spray from the air.

You back this up with nothing but blabberish opinion based on your groundbreaking detective work.  Hardly intelligent either.
You should forward this enlightenment to Oxford and MIT where some of the most highly respected biophysics research has an establishment detailing the crop circle phenomenon. They're waiting for this revelation to pack up years of research and call it quits.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#50    HDesiato

HDesiato

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 20 May 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

You back this up with nothing but blabberish opinion based on your groundbreaking detective work.  Hardly intelligent either.
You should forward this enlightenment to Oxford and MIT where some of the most highly respected biophysics research has an establishment detailing the crop circle phenomenon. They're waiting for this revelation to pack up years of research and call it quits.

What work has Oxford done since the 1600's?
I would enjoy catching up on any groundbreaking study published by the prestigious University.
Thanks in advance! :)
(Cambridge is also quite nearby to the focal point of activity as well. Why nothing from them, what with college rivalry and all?)

Hold on, something just occured to me...
Complex geometry and math... Two nearby major institutes of knowledge...

Meh, probably just a coincidence.

Edited by HDesiato, 20 May 2013 - 03:05 PM.

#51    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,835 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:17 AM

View PostHDesiato, on 20 May 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

What work has Oxford done since the 1600's?
I would enjoy catching up on any groundbreaking study published by the prestigious University.
Thanks in advance! :)
(Cambridge is also quite nearby to the focal point of activity as well. Why nothing from them, what with college rivalry and all?)

Hold on, something just occured to me...
Complex geometry and math... Two nearby major institutes of knowledge...

Meh, probably just a coincidence.

How is that deductive reasoning? No aliens in that theory at all.

:D

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#52    HDesiato

HDesiato

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 May 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:

How is that deductive reasoning? No aliens in that theory at all.

Easily remedied with a few assertions (I'm sure the FTB's will back me up on this) :

Do we know for a fact that there is not an alien shapeshifter acting as a professor in either of these institutions?

Why have those who claim to have created these crop circles yet to submit to an alien/hybrid test?
What have they got to hide?!

Hey, I'm just asking questions.

Edited by HDesiato, 22 May 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#53    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,584 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

We now have proof that Aliens make Circle`s  See ! :tu: :alien: :no:

Attached Thumbnails

• 1017101_682880301741426_1089550145_n.jpg

This is a Work in Progress!

#54    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,866 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:22 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 14 June 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

We now have proof that Aliens make Circle`s  See ! :tu: :alien: :no:
"Some say aliens deface our wheat, or that they abduct us from our beds, all we know - he's called the Stig".

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Also tagged with crop, circle, circles, fake, hoax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users