Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Zak from Ghost Adventures buys "Demon" house

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31    pallidin

pallidin

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,712 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

There is no "portal to Hell", at least certainly not in the basement of that house.

That statement by the police captain was an "emotional statement" based on what he and his fellow officers supposedly "encountered", or "felt".

Obviously, they did not see an actual "portal to Hell"; it was just an emotional statement.

#32    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

YOUR FAVORITE GIRL!

• 8,659 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:37 AM

I wonder what would happen if nothing happens. Then what? He's stuck with the house!

#33    pallidin

pallidin

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,712 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:24 AM

Princess Serenity, on 07 February 2014 - 03:37 AM, said:

I wonder what would happen if nothing happens. Then what? He's stuck with the house!

If nothing is encounterd, his reputaton will suffer to some degree, but not by much...

As it's already been reported that the following tenants did not experence any unusual activity. That's important.

Thus, nothing may happen at all when he is able to live there.

It's a small, older house, but at 35k, I'm sure there will be another potential buyer.

#34    geradpresely

geradpresely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:39 AM

In my opinion Zak was looking forward to buying a property, he had struck a awesome deal with the property. At 35k it is preety cheap, a lot cheaper than those houses in detroit. Nowadays buying a house is a big deal. My friend who is an **snip** says, anytime is good time to buy a house.

Edited by aquatus1, 18 February 2014 - 02:33 AM.
Advertising

#35    Draco20

Draco20

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

Princess Serenity, on 07 February 2014 - 03:37 AM, said:

Probably nothing. It can be resold and he may even get more than he paid for. The previous owner was eager to sell it thus the unusual low price for a house.

I do not think it will affect his reputation by any mean if nothing is going on in the house. He'll move there to document potential activity, if any, and it seems to me like great opportunity to be immersed in the environment nights and days, much more than a investigation in someone else's house can allow. I am sure that many an investigator would want such an opportunity, and Zak Bagans's salary allows for this kind of expenses.

Edited by sam_comm, 07 February 2014 - 05:57 PM.

#36    George Ford

George Ford

Just pretend you didn't see anything

• Banned
  • 3,149 posts

• 'I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc'

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

It seems a demon has already taken notice, the link in the original post flags up as a Malware site and Google Chrome will not connect to it!!

_EDIT_

I believe it is just Chrome being broken

Edited by bulveye, 09 February 2014 - 12:05 AM.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

#37    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,483 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

bulveye, on 08 February 2014 - 11:50 PM, said:

It seems a demon has already taken notice, the link in the original post flags up as a Malware site and Google Chrome will not connect to it!!

Not for me, using IE11 and Firefox.  Opens just fine.  Also opens fine with Safari on the iPad.

Edited by Eldorado, 08 February 2014 - 11:59 PM.

#38    George Ford

George Ford

Just pretend you didn't see anything

• Banned
  • 3,149 posts

• 'I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc'

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

"their audio recorders messed up and cameras took weird photographs." -quote from the link in 1st post

Excellent, so at least there are photographs and recordings to investigate... Now if someone can point me in the direction of the alleged photos and recordings?

_EDIT_

I also just read this:-

" In 2012, Latoya said her nine-year-old son walked backwards up a wall and ceiling in front of a handful of witnesses, including a social worker and nurse who have since backed the story. "
Read more at http://www.realitytv...mons--15863.php

Well I don't believe that, I doubt a professional Nurse and Social Worker would say in public that they saw a child walk backwards up a wall. What are these peoples names? If they were willing to put their reputations and jobs on the line to back up the story then they may be telling the truth but I doubt they exist.

Edited by bulveye, 09 February 2014 - 12:12 AM.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

#39    Paranomali

Paranomali

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

Im looking forward to the episode he does documenting it.

#40    gatekeeper32

gatekeeper32

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

I smell a new paranormal series.

#41    Acenaspheru

Acenaspheru

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

• Even the very old die young when they have truly learned to love.

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:57 AM

funny enough i actually want to move to indiana. i'd love to live in it.

but really, tv ghost shows are entertainment, and that i'm aware of he never said he wasn't making money off it. i assume that if you're on a tv show you're being paid to be there. it's great that he can afford to out right buy a house, regardless of what he wants to do with it. it's like how people got all p***y about grant going to school. if you know how to manage your finances, it's not that hard to buy a house.

http://www.roliana.com < my play time http://www.cosplay.com < my hobby http://www.deviantart.com < my think tank. roliana: Ciel Phantomhive Cosplay: Maya Rose and deviant art: The-last-fall

#42    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:08 AM

MrBene, on 31 January 2014 - 11:21 AM, said:

35k is quite cheap for a house right?

Not in Gary.  Believe me.

#43    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

Okay guys lets take a step back and think here:

In my Opinion it just shows that Zak is a true believer and is very passionate about what he does. So passionate that he is willing to buy a home and live in it that supposedly has Demonic Activity in it. Sure he is probably making some good deals being the executive producer of Ghost Adventures but if he is willing to buy and live in a Demonically Possessed home to me that gives a lot of Validity to the actual show. I mean look at the picture its not the nicest home in the world. But i am sure he will do a little renovating to make it look decent and in the paranormal community if you renovate a property it almost always p***es off whatever is residing in that location. Also like some of you have said it will allow him to investigate in real time. Hopefully if there is anything there he can get some good evidence.

Edit: Also yes he is the executive producer of GA but hey at least he isn't buying a Mansion just because he can(cough *Justin Bieber* cough).....

Double Edit:

Austin, members of the Department of Child Services and also child psychologists were there to see a lot what the children went through, so much that there was an 800-page record kept on file of the family. Ultimately, police gave up and actually called in the Catholic Church.

No wonder Zak Bagans is buying the house if Police actually gave up,800 Page report with Child Services, and actually called in the Church.

Edited by stevemagegod, 22 February 2014 - 04:41 PM.

#44    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

Nothing is going to happen until it's dark and he has a camera and a pipe bangs or the house settles.

#45    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:55 AM

stevemagegod, on 22 February 2014 - 04:33 PM, said:

Okay guys lets take a step back and think here:

In my Opinion it just shows that Zak is a true believer and is very passionate about what he does. So passionate that he is willing to buy a home and live in it that supposedly has Demonic Activity in it. Sure he is probably making some good deals being the executive producer of Ghost Adventures but if he is willing to buy and live in a Demonically Possessed home to me that gives a lot of Validity to the actual show. I mean look at the picture its not the nicest home in the world. But i am sure he will do a little renovating to make it look decent and in the paranormal community if you renovate a property it almost always p***es off whatever is residing in that location. Also like some of you have said it will allow him to investigate in real time. Hopefully if there is anything there he can get some good evidence.

Edit: Also yes he is the executive producer of GA but hey at least he isn't buying a Mansion just because he can(cough *Justin Bieber* cough).....

Double Edit:

No wonder Zak Bagans is buying the house if Police actually gave up,800 Page report with Child Services, and actually called in the Church.

A true believer or someone who has found he can make lots of money duping true believers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users