Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

crying.gif so no animations for Snuffy then? Oh well.

502981[/snapback]

We're workin on it, we are we are yes.gif . Just be patient a little more bit longer....

Hey, hows this?

I really hate my blinking skills. The way I make eyes blink? I'm really bad at that disgust.gif . So, if anyone wants to tweek the image I made, maybe tweek the blinking, you most certainly have my permission...

But I hope the walking part is good grin2.gif .

user posted image

hey guys could you animate my avatar?

user posted image

maybe you could make the "Back in Black" get really big and burst into flame or something and then go back down. thanks if you can

Bursting into flame is difficult as fire is hard to animate, plus I think you're avatar looks best just black and white. How about I make the letters slightly larger and have lightning strike the letters out the background?

Lightning strikes are a speciality of mine? laugh.gif

Heres one, but I dont know what it will look like that small

EDIT: It looks awful tongue.gif

Edited by Jeremy_Rumbolt

Never mind, I found an avater that moves on the internet cool.gif

Edited by MJB222

We could do something with your current avatar if you wish?

513235[/snapback]

I'm assuming that was directed at me, thanks, but no. I rather like this one the way it is. Thank you though.

We could do something with your current avatar if you wish?

513235[/snapback]

I hope so, I used the smiley with the gun in CPA's avatar gunsmilie.gif

Can someone help me please? tongue.gif

I would like something fun, like blink 182 please!

Many thanks, from Rachel alien.gif

well... it's difficult to animate real humans and such because it is almost impossible to make movement look real... hmm.gif if i can get around to it, i'll try to animate something for ya star_child

Edited by Jesus_Freak

Hello, Iam sky I would like an avatar with a beautiful witchy looking girl throwing or looking or moving a beautiful ball of light. and I will give lots of props dont worry.

I would like an avatar created for me with a beautiful witchy girl and moving light of some sort. I give lots of props please reply nataliereed5@aol.com wub.gif

Edit- removed unnecessary quotes, merged posts

-UA

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

cool.gif would it be possible to do anything with the ninja pirate? original.gifcool.gif

sky, you only need to post once... everyone can see what you asked... now if you have a picture in mind, that would help a lot... unless you want to be suprised, then we can choose one that we like...

pyro, i'll keep that in mind in school, and i'll see if i can do anything when i get home.. any suggestions would be cool too.

Edited by Jesus_Freak

hey everyone, I wanted to let you know i'm back, but ive lost all controll of my computer

I wont be able to animate sad.gif

Anyway, i get requests by PM occasionally, i'll forward em here thumbsup.gif

*good work since i have been gone

My avater stopped moving, could someone please make a new one that has a fish or a Canadian flag?

well... it's difficult to animate real humans and such because it is almost impossible to make movement look real...  hmm.gif  if i can get around to it, i'll try to animate something for ya star_child

515207[/snapback]

awww...thanks! If you can't do it, don't worry!

star_child... my Imagecave account won't let me sign in, and i even tried making a new account. I have to put your avatar on the internet, and get a URL for it because the file size is over this forum's limit. so i'll keep trying, and once I finally get signed in, i'll have your avatar. thumbsup.gif

and MJB, look for one that you like from this page, or the 2 following it, and tell me which one you like, and i can take the watermark off of it... and if you don't want one of those, then i'll see what i can do with some other picture...

LINK for mjb

Edited by Jesus_Freak