Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Big Bang (Kpop Band) and relation to Satanism

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    Juuri

Juuri

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• "Why are you trying so hard to fit in? When you are born to stand out." - Oliver James

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

I agree with the poster above me but...

Holy Pudding and Pie!!!

The person who made those videos is just plain weird and not open minded... Saying that other religions are fake and stuff like that... are we living in the stone age or something?? Sjeez the stupidity of homo sapiens :td:

Edited by Juuri, 11 June 2012 - 03:06 PM.

It is Said that some Lives are Linked across Time..
They are Connected by an Ancient Calling..
Destiny

#17    Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

I so like how the creators of this make things easy...
Exoteric christianity= good
any other religion and esoteric christianity= satan worship.
*they even say that the spiritual realm is evil... so Heaven=evil...
And as far as the line "empty your mind, open your heart" (or whatever it was) is talking about demonic possession... I take it that they never studied the works of St. Ignaustis (the founder of the Jesuit order)

#18    Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

p.s. Big Bang is awesome... And better live ;)

#19    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

View PostDracos Nightwolf, on 14 March 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

p.s. Big Bang is awesome... And better live ;)

have to admit .. I am a kpop fan.. bigbang and 2ne1 :P

#20    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

View PostApopo, on 30 May 2012 - 07:35 AM, said:

Tell me what you think. Hopefully there will be credible evidence proving this video wrong, since it's so hard to explain to my friend that God and Satan actually do not exist.

That's a pretty incredible statement. To know that God and satan do not exist, you must have searched all the invisible world in all the universes. Now that would be quite a feat.

I saw Jesus when I was nine years old on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I've seen two demons. They had horns on their heads. I was possessed by one demon twice. Also, I heard Father God's voice saying that "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". His voice sounds of greatness beyond this world. My gaurdian angel had also made herself known to me. Make no mistake that I know in my mind and heart that it is all very real. :tu:

#21    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

Posted Image

#22    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 31 May 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

If I had kids I wouldn't want them listen to this either... it's clearly terrible music.

Is anybody really swayed by any of this claptrap? Why do these people still bother with all their "satanic" crap. (The people who made the video, i mean.) Quite living in your little fantasy world and join the rest of us in reality. It's a lot more fun. Of course, I'm sure the devil has gotten to me. Oh no.....

Yeah it's much more fun knowing a bunch of elite bankers control the world.

I mean it's great having our countries in debt to a private bank and our goverments having no control over the bank whatsoever. Satan is the least of our worries.

View Postnotforgotten, on 14 March 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

That's a pretty incredible statement. To know that God and satan do not exist, you must have searched all the invisible world in all the universes. Now that would be quite a feat.

I saw Jesus when I was nine years old on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I've seen two demons. They had horns on their heads. I was possessed by one demon twice. Also, I heard Father God's voice saying that "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". His voice sounds of greatness beyond this world. My gaurdian angel had also made herself known to me. Make no mistake that I know in my mind and heart that it is all very real. :tu:

So you seen a guy from a book that a human wrote? That was based on another book written by humans that was based on another book written by humans that was based on theories about astonemy.... Intresting...

Edited by Coffey, 14 March 2013 - 11:37 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#23    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,050 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

Well, of course all pop music from S. Korea is the work of the Devil ...

And that's the first time I have ever looked that video up on Youtube. :-/

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#24    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 14 March 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

Firstly, all you need to do is a bit of research into monotheistic religion and where it came from to realise its man made. Secondly, personal experience is evidence of nothing I'm afraid.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users