Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

WH Posts Vids of kids begging for gun control

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#1    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

"After trotting out young children as the backdrop for his gun control rollout yesterday, the White House released videos today of young children reading anti-gun letters to the camera. “No guns, no guns, no guns, no guns!” pleads one little girl, Hinnah. “My opinion is it should be very hard for people to buy guns,” says little Julia. “It’s a free country, but I recommend there needs to be a limit with guns,” says little Grant. “I thought I would write to you to stop gun violence,” reads little Taejah.

It was already despicable for Obama to exploit children as a backdrop for his political posturing, implying that his opposition on useless gun control laws somehow cares less about children. Now he’s taken the next step, trotting children out as spokespeople for his agenda."

http://www.breitbart...ore-gun-control

Edited by tapirmusic, 18 January 2013 - 01:16 AM.

#2    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

Edited by tapirmusic, 18 January 2013 - 01:17 AM.

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,775 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

yeah, this is getting creepy, and unsettlingly into Stalinist/Hitlerean propaganda territory.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

It stands to reason that if you oppose Obama, then you must oppose childrens. The two are linked in my mind, like a trained dog that salivates when he hears the bell.

Posted Image

#5    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

It stands to reason that if you oppose Obama, then you must oppose childrens. The two are linked in my mind, like a trained dog that salivates when he hears the bell.

We use the term sheeple to describe that mentality. Think for yourself and do your homework instead of blindly following the Agenda to destroy the Constitution.

#6    David-C

David-C

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 18 January 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

We use the term sheeple to describe that mentality. Think for yourself and do your homework instead of blindly following the Agenda to destroy the Constitution.

I, for one, am NOT a sheeple. When the Obamabots come to take away my guns I wish them good luck. I will, however, be more than happy to share the few thousand rounds of ammo I have with them.

#7    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostDavid-C, on 18 January 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

I, for one, am NOT a sheeple. When the Obamabots come to take away my guns I wish them good luck. I will, however, be more than happy to share the few thousand rounds of ammo I have with them.

Dude with that mentality you're going to be killed. No maybe about it. Not to mention you're willing to kill other Americans who are just doing their jobs.

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#8    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

~MEH~

#9    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,208 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Of course the "other side" would never stoop to using kids as an emotional trigger to get what they want...

https://www.youtube....h?v=zKLA3BODXr0

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs, 18 January 2013 - 05:54 PM.

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#10    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Don't worry tough guy they're not coming for your guns, despite how often the lie gets dragged out. :rolleyes:

Edited by Corp, 18 January 2013 - 06:01 PM.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#11    ohio_traveler

ohio_traveler

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Becareful dude. Remember Waco.  Our government won't think twice about fire bombing your house and killing every man, woman, and child on your property.

#12    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

Yeah that is pretty low and an obvious ploy on emotions. I do think there should be some more gun regulations. Such as background checks for all gun purchases. However If someone wants to own an AR-15 with a 100 round drum (a little overboard i will say) then they should be able to do so. A gun is a tool, sure it is meant to shoot things but it is still a tool. The person wielding the tool is resposible for what it does.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#13    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,614 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostGrey14, on 18 January 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

Yeah that is pretty low and an obvious ploy on emotions. I do think there should be some more gun regulations. Such as background checks for all gun purchases. However If someone wants to own an AR-15 with a 100 round drum (a little overboard i will say) then they should be able to do so. A gun is a tool, sure it is meant to shoot things but it is still a tool. The person wielding the tool is resposible for what it does.

and responsible for the tool.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#14    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

A gun isn't a tool, it is a weapon. They always have been and always will be. The debate can't go anywhere if you deny such a basic and crucial fact.

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#15    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,614 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

View PostCradle of Fish, on 18 January 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

A gun isn't a tool, it is a weapon. They always have been and always will be. The debate can't go anywhere if you deny such a basic and crucial fact.

A weapon is also a tool, ask any subsistence hunter.,

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users