Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

Stop Alien Abductions

alien abductions

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1    ErolPhoenix

ErolPhoenix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hi I AM A MEDIUM/PSYCHIC AND HEALER...THERE ARE THOSE OF YOU
THAT HAVE BEEN 'ABDUCTED' AGAINST YOUR WILL,SOMETIMES

TIME AND TIME AGAIN..SOME BELIEVE THAT THIS IS OUT OF THEIR

CONTROL,AND BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NOTHING THAT THEY CAN DO

TO STOP THIS HAPPENING..I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS

INDEED SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN DO TO STOP THIS HAPPENING

AGAINST YOUR WILL...

WE ALL HAVE 'SPIRIT GUIDES' AND 'GUARDIAN ANGELS'..ACCORDING

TO THE 'LAWS' THAT GOVERN THIS AREA OF LIFE.THAT IS THE ALIEN

PRESENCE,AND ALIEN ABDUCTIONS IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE KNOW

WHAT OUR RIGHTS ARE..

IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO SIMPLY ASK THESE BEINGS TO LEAVE US ALONE

AS THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU. SOME OF THESE EXPERIENCES CAN

BE VERY TERRIFYING AND MALEVOLENT ..SOME OF THESE BEINGS CAN

BE WORKING WITH THE DARKNESS AND CHOOSE TO INFLICT SUFFERING

UPON INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR THEIR OWN AGENDA.

THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE IT STOP. CALL UPON YOUR 'SPIRIT

GUIDES', 'GUARDIAN ANGELS' OR 'ANGELS OF LIGHT'..TELL THEM IN CLEAR

LANGUAGE THAT YOU WISH FOR THEM TO PUT A STOP TO THESE ABDUCTIONS

OR THE INTERFERENCE OF THESE BEINGS IN YOUR LIFE. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT

TO ACT ON YOUR BEHALF TO PUT AN END TO THEIR INTERFERENCE AND OR

ABDUCTIONS IN YOUR LIFE..SIMPLY ASKING GOD FOR HELP WILL NOT BE ENOUGH.

THE 'GUIDES' AND 'ANGELS' ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERVENE IN YOUR LIFE

UNLESS YOU ASK THEM SPECIFICALLY TO DO SO.

I WAS ONCE THE SUBJECT OF ALIEN INTERFERENCE ..BUT BY ASKING MY 'GUIDES'

TO INTERVENE AM NOW FREE OF THE SUFFERING THAT I WAS SUBJECTED TO.

YOU TOO CAN ONCE AGAIN HAVE PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THAT YOU ARE

PROTECTED BY THE ANGELS OF THE LIGHT..PLEASE COPY AND POST THIS

WHERE APPROPRIATE SO THAT MANY MORE CAN BE FREE..

Attached Files

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,770 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

So aliens are daemons then?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,476 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

WE ALL HAVE 'SPIRIT GUIDES' AND 'GUARDIAN ANGELS'..ACCORDING
TO THE 'LAWS' THAT GOVERN THIS AREA OF LIFE.

=================================================

Where are these laws from and are they written down anywhere where i can see them?

ps: sorry but your typing is making my eyes go funny.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

Just put a video camera in your bedroom before you go to sleep. Every morning you'll see that you slept peacefully and no aliens abducted you.

There, problem solved.

#5    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

This can be seen as an act of disinformation by those of whom have created these 'laws'. Whoever created these 'laws' clearly has an agenda of their own, otherwise what would be the point of their follows to use propaganda to lure the rest of us in?

Kind Regards.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#6    Kurzweil

Kurzweil

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

If you don't believe in them this kind of stuff never happens. True story.

#7    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:56 AM

NOT ANOTHER ONE!! :td:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#8    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

View Postscowl, on 17 February 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

Just put a video camera in your bedroom before you go to sleep. Every morning you'll see that you slept peacefully and no aliens abducted you.

There, problem solved.
Haha you bet me to it! Works every time!

Posted Image

#9    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,167 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

If you had to pick one thing you liked about the abductions, it would be the probing wouldn't it?

#10    linttrap

linttrap

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

In Re: My post on another topic--English class assignment.

Grade of C

Incorrect use of all Caps, mixing metaphors in a nonsensical way, assumptions not explained in sufficient detail, and unbelievable premise.

They DID post as assigned, sentence structure was compound and complex, and spelling was accurate.

#11    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

I believe one can phyically stop alien abductions with effective shielding of both the cranium and the eyes (not tin foil).

#12    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,167 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 18 February 2013 - 09:20 AM, said:

I believe one can phyically stop alien abductions with effective shielding of both the cranium and the eyes (not tin foil).
Does it apply to other things like being arrested? Or does this method only apply to technologically advanced beings?

#13    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 18 February 2013 - 09:42 AM, said:

Does it apply to other things like being arrested? Or does this method only apply to technologically advanced beings?

I do not believe a so called spirit guide can stop alien abductions. Alien abduction is a real physicall phenomenon.

First you must understand the process of an abduction.

This may sound creepy but a person is stocked before they are abbucted much like a predator stalks prey.

So a person may be driving down the road and spots a UFO. The UFO appears to be following the vehicle and appears to be getting closer. This is when fear sets in.

When the UFO craft or is in close proximity the person being abducted starts to become under their control.

They may turn off on a isolated road and not know why or have a change in mood and become docile instead of the natural instinct of being afraid as the car slows to a hault.

This part of the abduction process is the acquisition phase.

The reason why the person is under the aliens control because your skull may protect you from a solid object not an electronic signal.

There is a reactionary time during the stocking phase where a person can defend themself making it dificult for the aliens to gain control.

I believe the powers that be know this but chose to do nothing to stop alien abductions. Maybe out of public fear, or they are buying time for a defense, or there is complicity. A type of exchange or agreement.

#14    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

The alien abduction phenomenon is clearly IN THE MIND.... It has NOTHING to do with ET.

I expect that as our knowledge of the mind gets better (its already pretty good in this matter) the abduction belief will eventually end.

Fantasy prone personality , sleep paralysis, etc, etc....

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#15    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,476 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 18 February 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

I do not believe a so called spirit guide can stop alien abductions. Alien abduction is a real physicall phenomenon.

First you must understand the process of an abduction.

This may sound creepy but a person is stocked before they are abbucted much like a predator stalks prey.

So a person may be driving down the road and spots a UFO. The UFO appears to be following the vehicle and appears to be getting closer. This is when fear sets in.

When the UFO craft or is in close proximity the person being abducted starts to become under their control.

They may turn off on a isolated road and not know why or have a change in mood and become docile instead of the natural instinct of being afraid as the car slows to a hault.

This part of the abduction process is the acquisition phase.

The reason why the person is under the aliens control because your skull may protect you from a solid object not an electronic signal.

There is a reactionary time during the stocking phase where a person can defend themself making it dificult for the aliens to gain control.

I believe the powers that be know this but chose to do nothing to stop alien abductions. Maybe out of public fear, or they are buying time for a defense, or there is complicity. A type of exchange or agreement.
i think i saw this film. :whistle:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users