Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Pennington

Potholer

Has anyone read about Micheal Pennigton?

Micheal Pennington

The general gist of it is that Micheal is a ghost who worked out how to use a computer and communicates with a woman in the building through typed messages on word documents. The woman set up an ICQ thing (the word escpaes me att his moment in time) for him to communicate with other ghosts who have also worked out how to use the net and computers.

It's on another forum and, be warned, it's a huge thread - 134 pages and counting.

The guy's story is incredibly in depth - if it is a hoax, he's definately dedicated. And even if it is, it's a great a read. Well written and it does suck you in like any good fiction story.

Ideas? Opinions? What do you all think? You can get most of the details from the first page or two..I've only read the first 3 pages so this is probably going to come back and bite me in the rear end, with it all being proven a hoax on page ten or somethin...but hey.

original.gif

Potholer

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Potholer

• Lionel

• mooksta

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

A certain party named Healer has blown this as being a hoaxed by ONE person with the IP 85.36.86.23

"Michael Pennington is hoaxing people. He posted on the forum in the UK pretending to be a ghost. He went back a few days after placing some links out there on the net and posted again but he also answered the post with other identities. HE confused and angered the other posters. Not content he then posted the link to the UK forum all over the world bring more people into the UK forum (his control ground) and the hoax.

One person, many names but only one IP. The "ghost of Michael Pennington" when telling you where you could download his memoirs had the same IP as the people posting the link around the world! 82.36.85.23

Proof is here

http://homepage.mac.com/mark_urbnwry/Menu5.html

At best he is promoting a book but as some one is selling a printed version from a stall without hinderance I doubt it, at worst he is far more sinister, probably feeding his ego as he creates the master “hoax!”.

No malice intended just a warning. He caused the other forum to shut.

Healer"

cut and pasted.