Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the secret that lies on earth,aliens,creature

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

God create those beings(for you guys,its alien) to help him to make living beings in other stars. we are just the tiny life they develop.they observed us from the centuries. other living things on earth that remain mystery are afraid of human capability and they are remain shut to protect themselves,they just want to live. nature that been made are happened for a reason that they need to force human to evolve to another being by naturally.they hope humans will be one of the beings that would help around the universe but human just not ready for other matters outside their knowledge.for us humans, outside the earth was infinity.earth was made from other particles of broken stars around the universe. they discover us before we discover them.sorry but we had been living with "others" all along.

i would appreciate your reply. have a nice day and try appreciate your life better rather than trying hard to go deep into the infinity secrets.

#2    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

View Posttruthwasntjustearth, on 28 December 2011 - 10:58 AM, said:

God create those beings(for you guys,its alien) to help him to make living beings in other stars. we are just the tiny life they develop.they observed us from the centuries. other living things on earth that remain mystery are afraid of human capability and they are remain shut to protect themselves,they just want to live. nature that been made are happened for a reason that they need to force human to evolve to another being by naturally.they hope humans will be one of the beings that would help around the universe but human just not ready for other matters outside their knowledge.for us humans, outside the earth was infinity.earth was made from other particles of broken stars around the universe. they discover us before we discover them.sorry but we had been living with "others" all along.

i would appreciate your reply. have a nice day and try appreciate your life better rather than trying hard to go deep into the infinity secrets.

Posted Image

Edited by Hazzard, 28 December 2011 - 04:21 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#3    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,364 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:27 PM

Yeah, WHAT? :unsure2:

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#4    yoda51

yoda51

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

• "Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body" - U.S. Marine Corps

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:41 PM

I am with you guys WHAT?

#5    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 5,880 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

I've stumbled into that weird part of the forums again, haven't I?
Posted Image

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#6    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,450 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:30 PM

Its like looking into the spew from the night before, But Welcome to the Forum" truthwasntjustearth" Its a long way to the Moon ! better hold your breath !

This is a Work in Progress!

#7    George Ford

George Ford

Just pretend you didn't see anything

• 3,084 posts

• 'I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc'

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:49 PM

OP on drugs?

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

#8    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,808 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:07 PM

I don't even

#9    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,655 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:10 AM

Cool story bro

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#10    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:20 AM

I dont understand any of this.....  :blink:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#11    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

Master Procrastinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

• I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:46 AM

Okay, I will try and translate.....

God created aliens to help him create life on other planets. Aliens have been observing us for centuries. Somebody (aliens?) are waiting for humans to evolve into another being so we can help around the universe (like a caretaker, I guess), but at the minute we are not ready for this. Aliens discovered us before we discovered them and they have been living with us all along.

..........okaaaaay. :huh:

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#12    El Generico

El Generico

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• OLE!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:56 AM

Yeah, I watched Ancient Aliens yesterday too. Don't see me spewing up the same stuff that they played for literally twelve hours though.

Apparently, according to some dudes on that show (screw citing it, it's not worth my time), Aliens needed gold and stuff to help fix their planet/ozone/atmosphere and so they came to Earth and gave use the "missing link" gene that separated us from monkeys...mostly so we could mine everything for them. And those believers reference the fact that one-hundred years ago we didn't have cars or like 99% of the technology we do now as proof that humanity had help because "nothing can evolve that fast"...

Again, it was on all day yesterday on the History channel so, take it at face value. Dude probably just caught some of it and started flipping out. Hey, author, I've got a really good deal on cloud insurance.

"I'm not superstitious...But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little stitious."
-Michael Scott

#13    SAmbag

SAmbag

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:10 AM

FORTY-SIX ANd TWO is just ahead of me

Braw wmachch wawchh

#14    1963

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:15 AM

Hi 'truthwasntjustearth'...and welcome to the site!  :tu:

I watched this documentary today that I think that you would like!...It starts off brilliantly proposing many aspects of the phenomenon that I have agreed with for some time now...but then around the 75th minute it starts to veer away from my own stance in the subject and imo, branches into the David Ike realm , which I find pure fantasy!...but perhaps it's more in line with your'e own thoughts?....

http://veilofreality...tact-☞-video/

Cheers buddy.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
...I found the Smoking Gun at last!!!!!!!!.....https://www.youtube....h?v=fGKOcuANNQo

#15    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,450 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:57 AM

Yeah ! Yeah ! the Aliens also created the Nut cracker Fish to ruin all our Rivers right ?  Man ! where dose all this dribble come from? :w00t:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users