Photo

Evolution or Intelligent Design?

Posted by ufonuts , in Evolution, Fact or Fiction?, Aliens & God, Gods and Aliens 09 September 2012 · 1,075 views

evolution itelligent design ufo alien god
Evolution or Intelligent Design? In my opinion, there is no such thing as Evolution, it was "Intelligent Design" by our ancestors from Outer Space, call them what you want, Aliens, Bugs, Monsters, Reptiles, but we are the creation of Aliens, whether bad or good, we are their children or their science project or just some odd concoction they whipped up one day. Hence Aliens created us or mixed their DNA with Apes and we came about, so this is why all old documents, tales, myths and stories all say the Gods descended from the sky's and or heavens. Their not really Gods, just super advanced race of something, but in our eyes a long time ago they would be seen as "Gods" perhaps they are our Gods, but not some good looking dude with a beard and nail holes in his hands and feet! All stories have some truth to them. Just remember one thing, all old civilizations believed in many Gods, not just one, so it's possible that these many Gods are just different races of Aliens that all made pit stops here for one thing or another. Maybe this planet is like a Seven Eleven for Aliens, stop by load up on Gold and Water, make a few Humans and off they go! poof! Hey, ya never know.

Frank Fresh Lyndhurst, NJ USA

CommunitarianKevin
Sep 09 2012 01:07 PM
Maybe it was the flying spaghetti monster...you never know. Fun idea but there is no evidence to support it. All of the evidence points to evolution.

HuttonEtAl, on 09 September 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

Maybe it was the flying spaghetti monster...you never know. Fun idea but there is no evidence to support it. All of the evidence points to evolution.

The Spaghetti monster is a possibility, you never know, maybe it was the Cabbage Patch Dolls! (LOL).
But I think the evidence points towards Intelligent Design! Can we agree to Disagree?
The Spaghetti monster is a possibility, you never know, maybe it was the Cabbage Patch Dolls! (LOL).
But I think the evidence points towards Intelligent Design! Can we agree to Disagree?

HecticSherlock
Sep 15 2012 02:07 AM
For a creature of "Intelligent Design" we sure have a lot of flaws don't you think? Flaws that seem to be genetic...but if we of "Intelligent Design" then why create such an imperfect creature,then why let this creature go and replicate its imperfections...doesn't make sense right? Thought not.

Occams Razor
Sep 16 2012 04:05 AM
I think we share DNA with almost every living thing on the planet don't we. Sounds a lot like evolution to me.

In my opinion the "design" of the human species is flawed, a technologically advanced visiting species would be well aware of these flaws and would not engineer them into a new species. If I were designing people there would be quite a few changes I would make, some would not be repeatable here, but I think having the testicles on the inside of the body would be useful to most males, and I'm sure the females would much rather lay a couple of small conveniently streamlined eggs.

And, I know you'll find this hard to believe, I'm not divine.

Ryn, on 15 September 2012 - 02:07 AM, said:

For a creature of "Intelligent Design" we sure have a lot of flaws don't you think? Flaws that seem to be genetic...but if we of "Intelligent Design" then why create such an imperfect creature,then why let this creature go and replicate its imperfections...doesn't make sense right? Thought not.

What do you consider "imperfections" we all have free will, no?

ufonuts, on 10 September 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

Evolution is as real as Captain Kirks acting!
I worked for many years for a group of expert statisticians inside a large government department.
One day, they were all talking about the senior statistician, WTK, who was to me at least, easily the most brilliant of them all. I asked them what he had done, and they told me that he had recently proven the theory of Intelligent Design. It meant that someone, or some thing had configured all matter, configured everything for a purpose. It was all part of a plan.

He never received any credit on the outside for what he had proven, but those in our
office understood and we all respected him and his findings. Coming from the other side of the world, he was
not a Christian when he made his discovery.

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Lopex
    18 Jan 2014 - 10:16
  • Photo
    Steve Weaver
    29 Nov 2013 - 21:49
  • Photo
    SilentSearcher