Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sex, lies, and videotape are sure signs the

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:20 PM

No doubt more Geek mischief will be making news, but I want to take you on a little voyage to the truth.

When you see western governments using sex as a weapon, it means they're both desperate and out of other options, save poisoning, which is what the Russians like to do. This is just another kind of poisoning, however.  

What this really means, is that the Geek War isn't going too well.

Glenn Beck, who I generally despise, gave an excellent time line recently on the apparently ridiculous charges brought against Julian Assange in Sweden.  The real meat here is hilarious, and trust me .... WAY better than the fiction being spouted by the vast majority of FCC controlled network news stations.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#2    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

Thank you for posting this.

I doubt I would have given it the time, but I'm glad I did now.

#3    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:20 PM

Can't see the vid right now but is Beck defending Assange? Would think he'd be screaming for him to be put up against a wall.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#4    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:02 PM

View PostCorp, on 10 December 2010 - 06:20 PM, said:

Can't see the vid right now but is Beck defending Assange? Would think he'd be screaming for him to be put up against a wall.

He's not exactly defending him.  He calls him a dirtbag, and claims he is blackmailing the countries with his threats.

He does, however, indicate how these trumped up charges seem very fishy.

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,024 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:34 PM

View Postsupervike, on 10 December 2010 - 08:02 PM, said:

Dare I suggest he's making those intimations because of the flavour of president in the White House/Political Party in power?
I may be mistaken, after all he is the one who said September the 11th was a good thing for America and that was under a Republican watch, but this just seems a chance for him to have a go at the President with people from all sides of politics actually agreeing with him for once.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:10 AM

View Postsupervike, on 10 December 2010 - 08:02 PM, said:

He's not exactly defending him.  He calls him a dirtbag, and claims he is blackmailing the countries with his threats.

Beck seems to imply that the Swedish charges might be some sort of intentional left-wing vilification, to solidify support for Assange. The old adage that there's no such thing as bad press, rings of truth here.

Why is he fighting extradition, unless it's to deliberately become a geek martyr?  The charges as outlined by Beck so far, don't even pass the laugh test.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#7    Agent X

Agent X

Illustrious Potentate Of All Time Space And Matter

• 5,086 posts

• Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:32 AM

Um, what Geek War? I've never heard of a Geek war.

????

Posted Image

#8    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:10 AM

View PostAgent X, on 11 December 2010 - 01:32 AM, said:

Um, what Geek War? I've never heard of a Geek war.

????

The western media are calling it "Cyberwar," but I think that's too broad a description, implying that military involvement may be necessary.  You know, the ole "weapons of mass destruction" kind of thing.  Very convenient when attempting to erase people's freedom for the sake of humanity.

In other words, "Cyberwar" is a propaganda tool, overstating the real source of these attacks. To me, a "Cyberwar" would be something a government might do to another government, not a bunch of hackers upset at the jailing of one of their iconic figures.  I have called it a Geek War, because I feel it's more accurate and without the propaganda.

Now that these boys have tasted the blood in the water, I doubt they will stop with merely munching on Master Card.  The real meat is higher up the food chain.

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 11 December 2010 - 04:31 AM.

#9    Agent X

Agent X

Illustrious Potentate Of All Time Space And Matter

• 5,086 posts

• Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:16 AM

Love the rhetoric.

:rolleyes:

Posted Image

#10    gabe

gabe

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:35 AM

Geek war is still a stupid name.

#11    J.B.

J.B.

Alien Abducter

• 5,427 posts

• Deadpan snarker in your midst: Jokers beware. I eat jokes for fun and spit out seriousness just because that's how I roll. :P

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:58 PM

View Postgabe, on 11 December 2010 - 10:35 AM, said:

It's more accurate than cyber war. Names don't have to be "cool" if they pass the "it fits" test.

#12    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:57 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 10 December 2010 - 04:20 PM, said:

Glenn Beck, who I generally despise, gave an excellent time line recently on the apparently ridiculous charges brought against Julian Assange in Sweden.  The real meat here is hilarious, and trust me .... WAY better than the fiction being spouted by the vast majority of FCC controlled network news stations.

When did Glen Beck start sporting those geeky glasses?  He must think they give him a sort of intellectual or professorial air.  Even so, he's just a jumped up used car salesman.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#13    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:14 AM

If my reading is correct, only a fraction of these diplomatic cables have been released.  These things apparently go all the way back to 1966, which means that some, and perhaps all older secret material has been digitized.  This opens up the possibility for further and dramatic revelation.

I'm not interested in Assange's sex life, or Bill Clinton's, for that matter.  It's the same pattern.  Yes, they like women, and the women are NEVER satisfied with just a little taste.  They want it ALL>

#14    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,773 posts

• ראה

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:23 PM

Assange will be free on bail very soon.  It's about time.

Judge Napolitano .... one of the few true patriots left in FCC controlled broadcasting.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 14 December 2010 - 05:32 PM.

#15    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:02 PM

View Postgabe, on 11 December 2010 - 10:35 AM, said:

Sounds like something that should involved Star Wars and Star Trek in some way.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users