Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 2 votes

What Are These Craft?


  • Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:twilight zone's outer limits

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's history.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

I saw them off and on during the past five or six years. I noticed that they flew very late at night, often around 3:00 AM. They resembled jellyfish more than triangles, and their lights were different than those on most craft. They strobed more than flashed, and they blinked in irregular patterns. They resembled the X-47. They weren't identical, though. The sides were rounded and smoothed rather than sharply edged like most triangular craft. They sometimes seemed like they "swam" through the air rather than flew through it.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#2    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,578 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 08 May 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

I saw them off and on during the past five or six years. I noticed that they flew very late at night, often around 3:00 AM. They resembled jellyfish more than triangles, and their lights were different than those on most craft. They strobed more than flashed, and they blinked in irregular patterns. They resembled the X-47. They weren't identical, though. The sides were rounded and smoothed rather than sharply edged like most triangular craft. They sometimes seemed like they "swam" through the air rather than flew through it.
Could be Government Toys for Sure Man !

This is a Work in Progress!

#3    s33ker

s33ker

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Joined:21 Aug 2012
  • Location:Australia

  • Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:57 AM

It's a new military craft powered by ununpentium :ph34r:
developed by Russian and American scientists in 2006.


#4    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,596 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:42 AM

Posted Image


#5    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

    An Inspiration to Millions

  • Member
  • 23,273 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hammerfest

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 08 May 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

I saw them off and on during the past five or six years. I noticed that they flew very late at night, often around 3:00 AM. They resembled jellyfish more than triangles, and their lights were different than those on most craft. They strobed more than flashed, and they blinked in irregular patterns. They resembled the X-47. They weren't identical, though. The sides were rounded and smoothed rather than sharply edged like most triangular craft. They sometimes seemed like they "swam" through the air rather than flew through it.
Intriguing. Whereabouts was this in the vicinity of?

{Ignore the facetiousness above, I'm afraid you have to come to expect it in this corner of the forum}.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#6    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Joined:07 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AREA 69

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 08 May 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

I saw them off and on during the past five or six years. I noticed that they flew very late at night, often around 3:00 AM. They resembled jellyfish more than triangles, and their lights were different than those on most craft. They strobed more than flashed, and they blinked in irregular patterns. They resembled the X-47. They weren't identical, though. The sides were rounded and smoothed rather than sharply edged like most triangular craft. They sometimes seemed like they "swam" through the air rather than flew through it.

mcrom901 is not wrong to expect photos coming with your story! You're a member in this forum long enough to know that whoever makes a bold claim like seeing unidentified craft over a long period of time better comes up with some picture proof. Otherwise they release the BS-hounds very quickly..... ;)


#7    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

    An Inspiration to Millions

  • Member
  • 23,273 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hammerfest

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 08 May 2013 - 08:58 AM, said:

mcrom901 is not wrong to expect photos coming with your story! You're a member in this forum long enough to know that whoever makes a bold claim like seeing unidentified craft over a long period of time better comes up with some picture proof. Otherwise they release the BS-hounds very quickly..... ;)
God, i get so bored with the automatic kneejerk cynicism, the assumption that someone is lying. I have also come to loathe the phrase "BS", as being the encapsulation of this kneejerk cynicism.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#8    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,596 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:19 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 08 May 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

{Ignore the facetiousness above, I'm afraid you have to come to expect it in this corner of the forum}.

why ignore?

http://www.unexplain...45#entry4763935


#9    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

    An Inspiration to Millions

  • Member
  • 23,273 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hammerfest

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 08 May 2013 - 09:19 AM, said:

that's not the same as a lolpic saying "Pics or it didn't happen", which is implying that you think someone is lying.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#10    quillius

quillius

    52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

  • Member
  • 4,955 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

is it just me or are 3am sightings quite popular?


#11    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,596 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 08 May 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

that's not the same as a lolpic saying "Pics or it didn't happen", which is implying that you think someone is lying.

surely one's ought to consider the unavailability of photographic evidence in the face of the claim that flashing aerial jellyfish consistently swam through the air as unacceptable?

http://knowyourmeme....it-didnt-happen


#12    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Joined:07 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AREA 69

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 08 May 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

God, i get so bored with the automatic kneejerk cynicism, the assumption that someone is lying. I have also come to loathe the phrase "BS", as being the encapsulation of this kneejerk cynicism.

BS again though.....i didn't call anyone a liar, but seriously: if YOU see something you can't explain, and you see it regularly, don't you ever get the idea to record it somehow? Especially if you wanna post it here where stories like that get torn apart all the time?  ...yeah, thought so....


#13    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 08 May 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

God, i get so bored with the automatic kneejerk cynicism, the assumption that someone is lying. I have also come to loathe the phrase "BS", as being the encapsulation of this kneejerk cynicism.

I dont think that people are calling you a liar,... but pictures sure would be a good start if you want something identified.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#14    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

    An Inspiration to Millions

  • Member
  • 23,273 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hammerfest

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostHazzard, on 08 May 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

I dont think that people are calling you a liar,... but pictures sure would be a good start if you want something identified.
I'm not the one who says they saw anything. I never do.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#15    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,578 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

View Posts33ker, on 08 May 2013 - 04:57 AM, said:

It's a new military craft powered by ununpentium :ph34r:
developed by Russian and American scientists in 2006.
Nah its not ,ununpentium its gotta be that BUSH 0000 power plant that went KA -PUT !

This is a Work in Progress!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users