Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange light in video

Slingblade1170

Ok, just a few days ago me along with a few other friends went camping and we were drinking quite a bit. We took some stupid pics in a tent and my girlfriend accidentally recorded a 3 second video on her Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phone and it has a very strange light in it. Me and a few others have looked over the video over and over again and can't come up with a logical explanation for it. I am a semi believer in ghosts but not orbs but I really can not explain this video. I will post the video below but please overlook what my cousin is saying, we were drunk and having fun.

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Any insight on this video will be appreciated.

Heres some details in the night:

We were camping at a place called cave springs with 6 people and we were all drinking quite a bit and when it started to storm we combined 2 tents and just talked for a few hours while we were drinking. We took about 5 pics and 1 video and the pics had no strange activitiy.

Hi and welcome,

Itsan insect or dust caught in the light from the video, its very very common and there are mumerous threads on here about them.

You will be pleased to know there is nothing paranormal about orbs.

• Like 3

Mumerous?

Does that have anything to do with cattle nutilation?

:D

Your gonna' hit me, aren't you?

Gently, i bruise easily.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's hard to say if it's a spirit orb or a flying bug. Is it raining? I could see bug coming into your tent to escape the rain. Plus, if your video's flash or light was going, that light could be reflecting back unto the bug. I think the orb's flight path resembles a bug's. I am not saying it could be a bug, but possibly.

• 3 weeks later...

bug